Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The crypto market is getting green and is improving?  (Read 1413 times)
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:40:15 AM

The price of Ethereum $ 144 has decreased again. And now the market is back green, the price of Ethereum is now 137 $. I think the daily trade is very profitable and some of the coins that I have now have a price increase. And maybe I'm preparing to sell coins if the price can go up even higher.
derihendra

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:43:48 AM

Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,

currently the market cannot be said to rise, because market movements are still up and down, it may take longer so that all altcoins rise, all hope this year all altcoins will rise high

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:50:04 AM

This is certainly good news if the crypto market returns to green, but the conditions are still up and down yet stable, hopefully in the future there will be an increase again and coin prices will all go up, hopefully this will be a good start for crypto awakening
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:10:09 AM

If the market stabilizes and we have rapid movement daily, it will be worth the wait and lost money. But the preceding week of your post recorded another major sharp crash in prices of cryptocurrencies.
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:24:13 AM

That is really good news.
ETH may increase, last week is an example.
During this time we do not expect too much of a surge. I hope the prices of the coins increase steadily.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1260
Merit: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:01:41 AM

That is true the crypto market was fully green and it is the good sign crypto market recovery anytime, this year of 2019 i could say that this year is a profit and the year of 2018 is year of investment because of the low of prices. Hopefully bull run will happen in this year.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:15:09 AM

Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,

This isnt a stable level mate. It can go back to 110 to 120$ since the FA suggest a rallying in price. I guess we can see it down again. But as of today, it easily bounce back started last night. I guess we need to see more development on crypto so we can see a good pumping here.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:16:21 AM

No,the market is still red today,I think only the big whale play the bump and dump everyday, when the price raise little, tomorrow will dump more, it can attract any investors in this situation, they afraid to invest it now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:18:53 AM

Mybe yes mybe no, we don't know yet what will happen. Until now market still up and down, sometimes the price high up and suddenly the price fall down
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:46:30 AM

price fluctuations do not guarantee that they will be at that point forever and of course we all hope the market will turn green so on. but unfortunately the market is still volatile and tends to decline, we are waiting for the next few months, hopefully the market will stabilize and recover from this difficult period.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:46:47 AM

I hope it is not another short up movement followed by another big dump. Lets believe that crypto currencies are finally getting more stable and this is a very great sign, because I am pretty tired of waiting.

I believe mate the big dump is not gonna happen anymore in this year and this movement of crypto market it is shown that the recovery will gonna happen this year, let us be more patience a little bit because i believe 2019 the bull might happen.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:20:59 AM

Several days back, the coins were dropping but starting from yesterday the condition does look better.
I can see the market mostly getting green.
xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:46:57 AM

The crypto market does look better now. But not all altcoins are getting good value. But some have exploded. I don't know why Litecoin is getting pumped compare to BTC. It is going back to its highest value from last year.
raes

Activity: 938

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:50:00 AM

Several days back, the coins were dropping but starting from yesterday the condition does look better.
I can see the market mostly getting green.
the market still looks good so far, it has dropped but they have survived, it shows that the market has started to strengthen. if there are some more improvements, it's possible that a long bull will come soon. even though now we have to wait a long time, but still see the market to stay alert.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
cewekimut

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:19:27 AM

Thank you,

Market prices will still go down because this is only temporary. But in the last 2 days, the market has returned to green, of course, this is a good condition. It's better if you have coins and the price grows, it's better to sell. And when tomorrow the price of coins decreases can buy coins again.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:36:58 AM

Honestly i fell a little bit relief in the condition of the cryptocurrency, starting from yesterday the price seems to be increasing, i am hopping that this time the increase will keep on going until it reach it's peak.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:38:47 AM

I think this is just only a fluctuation of prices and not a permanent increasing price activity of the values of altcoins in the market, besides decreasing of its value also occurs since it is still in the process of the bearish market.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:54:33 AM

Today crypto looks green and many altcoin or bitcoin have growing up, I hope its will be the positive change for crypto will be on higher price again, never back to lower price and keep exist bitcoin or altcoin on higher price.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:56:00 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum pump up suddenly and of course, this is surprising. You must be careful because this price increase is only temporary. So you can trade quickly. Like buying coins when prices are reduced and selling coins when the price of a coin suddenly pumps.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:08:11 AM

The crypto market has an overall positive sentiment for the first time in a very long time over an extended period of time and this is evident in the positive market trends over the past few weeks.
The grid index also exceeds 60% for the first time in a very long time showing that people are doing more to taking opportunities now or investing crypto projects and reaping the rewards of a bull run in the coming future.
If you regulations to guide investors will be welcomed and with a clearer regulatory landscape crypto go to the moon.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: