Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull market is almost here  (Read 1323 times)
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:13:03 PM

I think that in two years the market will grow many times and there will be a new era of cryptocurrency

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:23:04 PM

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again

I think it would be too early for us to conclude that the bull market is already here. We all know that the market has been to unstable these days so we couldn't rely on the sudden changes of the market. Everything changes easily but we could still aim for the best and it is still an advantage to look at the positive side of the market.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:36:07 PM

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

Don't you think that this growth is due to the approach of these events and when they come the correction will begin again? Over the past year, the market has done it many times.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:46:22 PM

We are all hoping that it will happen sooner  as we're been waiting for a long time but we can't really tell about the future of cryptocurrency. We'll just wait patiently. I am still holding my coins until now.
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:48:54 PM

yes, now there is good news, hopefully this increase will continue until market prices recover, because seeing the price of krypto is now increasing better every day.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:54:56 PM

yes, now there is good news, hopefully this increase will continue until market prices recover, because seeing the price of krypto is now increasing better every day.
of course all hope like you market up and we all wait for that moment, but what I noticed was that crypto coin prices did not fully increase in daily terms , there are ups and downs, speculation I'm bull run market will arrive in September 2019

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1214

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:58:18 PM

A very good period begins right now, there is growth in places, and this is very pleasing. The price of Bitcoin has gone up, quite a bit, but this already stimulates the market to grow, which is very pleasing. I hope this is a bull market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:19:53 PM

A very good period begins right now, there is growth in places, and this is very pleasing. The price of Bitcoin has gone up, quite a bit, but this already stimulates the market to grow, which is very pleasing. I hope this is a bull market.
The atmosphere is favorable in the crypto currency, for the first time in a very long time and this affects prices, then it should only be better, but still there are some fears, the unpredictability of the crypto currency is well known to us

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:46:59 PM

While someone is still waiting for a reversal, and thinks that it has not yet happened - other people have been earning money for this for a long time. Now I have almost 600 percent of the profits from my initial investments that I made back in October 2018, I invested a small amount in the Etheera project, and now it has increased 6 times. I think this is a very good result. And now I want to invest more in this project. I believe that this is the project that God sent me.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:11:03 PM

I think that in two years the market will grow many times and there will be a new era of cryptocurrency
I also think that in the near future we should not wait for growth, I think by the end of 2019 bulls will only be able to come to the market, especially a lot of good news at the end of the year

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:38:31 PM

Indeed, amid good news, the market slowly begins to grow, breaking the first mark on its way to $ 3,800, and this gives hope for the return of cryptocurrency growth.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:47:49 PM

I think that the long wait is about to over. I also have good expectation from bitcoin and other crypto market to recover soon. I hope that people will surely give good support to the market and the market will therefore continue to increase for a long time.
I also agree with you that those people who have some coins they should continue to hold it and wait for some more time. Hopefully they will get a very good return after some time.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:02:43 PM

You have no idea how I am waiting for the events that you have voiced. They must affect the price of cryptocurrency for the better. I'm sure of it.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:35:00 PM

Still being a believer of cryptocurrency, I still have hopes for the best of this passion. Day by day I am little bit excited of what is happening in the market, prices were slowly moving upward and I just hope that this movements will continue, maybe this is because of the major news being circulated in the social media nowadays like the upcoming hardfork and the new coin which is back led by major bank. How about you guys, are you all excited for this new coin too?
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:51:11 PM

Now, the market of the cryptocurrency is stable and the price of BTC is below $4,000 and the ETH price is lower than $150. And I think the next time the price will continue to stabilize and not to grow up, and the bull run is hard to happen. And at the end of 2019, the market cap of this market will rise up and reach 200 billion dollars.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:27:20 AM

we have waited a long time, and finally the time will come. Look at the market that is already green, and how some of the top 5 coins are so strong lately. bull run soon.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:29:46 AM

Now, the market of the cryptocurrency is stable and the price of BTC is below $4,000 and the ETH price is lower than $150. And I think the next time the price will continue to stabilize and not to grow up, and the bull run is hard to happen. And at the end of 2019, the market cap of this market will rise up and reach 200 billion dollars.

Bitcoin dominance in market still above 50% and i think in near future, many altcoin price will grow and increase. If bitcoin dominance above 50%, i dont think its good for crypto development because market depend on bitcoin

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:00:18 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 03:55:11 AM by LbtalkL

I think this current market surge is produced by Nasdaq and upcoming ethereum constantinople hard fork. U.S. stock market exchange announced two cryptocurrency indexes. It is bitcoin and Ethereum and These are going to be called the Bitcoin Liquid Index (BLX) and the Ethereum Liquid Index (ELX). To many bitcoin ETF proposals has been rejected by SEC but we will go there in the right time.
The market is not so dependent on news. We had a lot of good news in 2018 but the market still suffered a serious collapse. And I never believed in news again
Yes market is not dependent on news but it will create some impact depending on how great the news is, We have upcoming Bakkt exchange and hopefully Bitcoin ETF waiting for approval if this two will go well this will create a huge impact hopefully adoption and everyone and those who are new to crytocurrency starting to trust it. What is the good news that happen on 2018 I don't heard anything?
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:05:36 AM

Yah i can feel the bull run also BTC is still strong on 3900$ and the coins are on the green side i hope it will keep up its momentum in the market, so that investors will be happy also
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:24:05 AM

Yah i can feel the bull run also BTC is still strong on 3900$ and the coins are on the green side i hope it will keep up its momentum in the market, so that investors will be happy also
but the market is not so strong that it often changes at any time, has not risen high then dropped again.
we cannot determine when Bullrun will, because the market is unpredictable.
seeing current market conditions might go up again, but for Bullrun it's very difficult and maybe not this year.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: