Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull market is almost here  (Read 1323 times)
motun01 (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:34:26 PM

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again

btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:42:20 PM

Not yet dude, we are still a far cry from a bull run, so it's better not to get excited to say the least. The Bitcoin ETF has yet to be approved its just the SEC will review two proposals but it doesn't mean approval yet. So If I where in your shoes, I will still be cautious and not put to much hope though, just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:44:36 PM

There are good news and I really hope that this time a serious and concrete bull run will start soon otherwise too many investors will loose definitevely faith in this market.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 12:45:14 PM

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

I am also waiting for it.
However, the SEC has been extending the decision for a long time and it is not guaranteed that it will not extend. Also BAKKT is not different from it. I do not think that ETH Constantinople hard fork can have a big impact on anyone other than ETH. I have doubts that JP Morgan will have an influence on the decentralized market. I believe that the bests will be by ourselves without reason.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:47:08 PM

Who doesn't like to see the market goes into a bull-run again? Current price:

So yes, there's a lot of positive news coming in, and I do hope that this will turn out to be the start of what we all have been waiting for, the market have seen the longest bearish trend in the history of crypto so it would be nice to see some semblance of recovery and I do hope that the OP is right.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:56:13 PM

There are good news and I really hope that this time a serious and concrete bull run will start soon otherwise too many investors will loose definitevely faith in this market.
I think still market is fluctuating so bull run is stay in a same place because Bitcoin is father of crypto it is maintain a below 4k USD and Ethereum is again red in the market so we should buy more crypto in this situation. I hope this year we will see the good result in crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:09:21 PM

I agree with you, remember about fidelity will launch bitcoin very soon and it was having a very big capitalization and that should bring another good impact to the bitcoin and this will give a bullish trend to the whole of crypto. Bitcoin halving should be the key to create the next 2017 big bull run. Google was considering bitcoin and added it to the google keyboard.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:11:27 PM

I think still market is fluctuating so bull run is stay in a same place because Bitcoin is father of crypto it is maintain a below 4k USD and Ethereum is again red in the market so we should buy more crypto in this situation. I hope this year we will see the good result in crypto market.
Market correction has already begun & soon BTC will hit around 5K as there are so many upcoming events on the pipeline which will increase the cash flow in the crypto market such as Bakkt launching, Bitcoin ETF approval, Bitcoin lightning network completion & the JPM coin by JP morgan company.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:13:13 PM

I feel the bull market is really here and I hope Im right and Everyone will be happy and positive and spread it to the investor so they will follow us to invest again to bitcoin. So that's bull run will really happen this month of February I think everyone better to have goal which is to hold and promote bitcoin in small way like they will promoting bitcoin to our relatives.  This is it continue pumping for the bull run.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:21:10 PM

Who doesn't like to see the market goes into a bull-run again? Current price:

I also like to see green prices on CoinMarketCap. Bitcoin is again almost $4K, ETH is growing to $150. It seems that the bears have gone away, and I hope they will not return soon.

I am also waiting for it.
However, the SEC has been extending the decision for a long time and it is not guaranteed that it will not extend. Also BAKKT is not different from it. I do not think that ETH Constantinople hard fork can have a big impact on anyone other than ETH. I have doubts that JP Morgan will have an influence on the decentralized market. I believe that the bests will be by ourselves without reason.

Honestly, I do not expect the SEC to approve a Bitcoin ETF this quarter, so in my opinion, this is not a positive factor for the time being. I guess that Bakkt also be launched not earlier than this summer. Indeed, Ethereum shows very good dynamics, being one of the most profitable crypto currencies this month.

I like today's crypto exchange markets. Let the bulls run.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:24:01 PM

I think there are chances of bull, might possible we can see a bull run in March or in couple of months.
Market is positive but in crypto difficult to predict, we have to aspect everything. In current market situation we can aspect a bull run.
kissubaby

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 01:27:39 PM

hopefully, it gonna stay above 4k for a while Smiley  then we can go bull!
toydoll

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:32:30 PM

I , like many others, really wanted the market to finally begin to grow, because for too long we have seen a period of dump.But I think that it is too early to make such conclusions.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:35:46 PM

I agree with you, remember about fidelity will launch bitcoin very soon and it was having a very big capitalization and that should bring another good impact to the bitcoin and this will give a bullish trend to the whole of crypto. Bitcoin halving should be the key to create the next 2017 big bull run. Google was considering bitcoin and added it to the google keyboard.
Many things to be expected and will bring the spark for the price to rise high again, we are just starting and things will be bounce back in the long run,
with those good news that will come this year and with the expected halving where the value of bitcoin always got a good impact, it's best to be ready
as time will come for another bull run.

If everything will run accordingly, we will see much higher volume and new ATH might be achieved till next year.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:36:23 PM

Everyone in crypto always hope this is bull run after long bear market. JP Morgan launching their own crypto is a good news, and finally they turned around and made crypto themselves.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:55:14 PM

The bull market is not so far away anymore so let's get prepared for the best as the worst time is going away in the past ,its let's for every investor to be fully ready and prepared, cryptocurrency is getting stronger and stronger adoption rate is increasing too ,the next bull run will be huge

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:56:04 PM

I believe so too. What i hope is that it will not be long or there is a bigger dip manipulation by crypto before a bull run will take place.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:01:41 PM

I , like many others, really wanted the market to finally begin to grow, because for too long we have seen a period of dump.But I think that it is too early to make such conclusions.
Its been a year since the market started to dump and I think this can also be the start. Yes, many people wants the bull so they can take back the money though its not confirm as a bull run but the pump on the market now is a good sign. If we able to hit $5k with bitcoin, then I believe that’s already a bull run.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:03:11 PM

Bitcoin ETF is coming up
There's no btc ETF coming up, there's a SEC decision about the ETF coming up and we don't know what the outcome is going to be, it might get approved, or it might be denied or delayed yet again.

Bakkt launch is also around the corner
There's no official date for the launch. Some reports say it might get launched sometime in March, so I wouldn't say "it's around the corner" when we don't even know the exact date of the launch.

Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here
The market could care less about this upgrade. If the update is succesful, I doubt we'll see any major movements in the market, so this has nothing to do with a "bull market".

JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.
Get your facts straight, JP Morgan didn't criticize cryptos, they were only spreading FUD about Bitcoin.

How can you tell? Because most of the things you mention are either wrong or have nothing to do with a bull run.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:04:20 PM

Everyone in crypto always hope this is bull run after long bear market. JP Morgan launching their own crypto is a good news, and finally they turned around and made crypto themselves.

Lol, are you out of your mind? JP Morgan is not a real crypto, did you know that it's being used for their private thingy? So how can it be a good news or how can it affect the price positively? I doubt you know that,  Grin

Oh well, a lot of people are really getting excited to see the market turning green in the last couple of days. It's understandable though, but let's see if bitcoin can push above $4K and sustained it or ETH goes around $200.

Exciting times ahead again for everyone. The question is did got the chance to buy in the last dip or the last bottom? Or able to accumulate in 2018? If your answer is yes, then you're definitely at the end of your sit right now and praying for the price to continue it's climb.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: