Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull market is almost here  (Read 1323 times)
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:22:59 PM

Lemme ask the thing and foundation of the said BULL RUN that is here!
Any evidence that it is happening aside from the slight rise in the market?
If you will tell me that most every coin and tokens in the market is going up now it is due to the rise of BTC to USD price!
But after that, i can't see anything aside from ETHEREUM whose getting the bigger price in USD and BTC!
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:24:22 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2019, 05:39:49 PM by supine

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again

Coin prices are unpredictable these days and we can't even predict if the bull market is really fast approaching. However, it is an advantage that we'll know how to wait for the perfect timing. Being positive and having hope for our holdings has a positive outcome in the future.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:26:07 PM

The bull market will indeed arrive soon, after waiting long enough we might soon benefit from our patience in waiting all this time. Hopefully the bull market will arrive as soon as possible and we will get happiness through crypto this year.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:28:44 PM

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

I agree, the market is very close , and I think we should expect a breakthrough now, as many signs indicate a market reversal, especially now many of the top altcoins coins are growing

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:31:17 PM

Another big thing is what Nasdaq mentioned to include bitcoin. That would really become big and maybe if it is really happening then other major exchanges will follow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:37:35 PM

The bull market will indeed arrive soon, after waiting long enough we might soon benefit from our patience in waiting all this time. Hopefully the bull market will arrive as soon as possible and we will get happiness through crypto this year.
it is very pleasant if it happens but you still have to be vigilant if the reality is not what you think and you have to prepare yourself so that you are ready to face whatever will happen.
but I appreciate your trust because we really have to be optimistic because it includes ways to treat fatigue while waiting for the market to recover.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:40:55 PM

Hopefully the ones listed above are correct and can immediately return lost market prices. I heard a lot from the media that there will be a lot of coin adoption and it seems they are working hard to improve their quality. We hear Bull's predictions this year, but in reality we can't, just pray and don't give up.

Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:47:20 PM

Another big thing is what Nasdaq mentioned to include bitcoin. That would really become big and maybe if it is really happening then other major exchanges will follow.
I think it's a matter of time I think serovno will add in the future , bitcoin is already changing the economic system and I think it will not stop , this bullish trend sooner or later will be as blockchain prospect for the next 5 years

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:19:13 PM

Bull Run is expected to happen soon because everyone must have waited very long. But this will be more interesting because several factors that can drive the market for pumping already exist. But we also have to be patient because this process will certainly take a long time. And I hope this year will happen.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:31:59 PM

Yeah, that's the prediction we dreamed of. But most are still trapped in FUD and FOMO, which makes them opt out of market.
Some of those who were affected by the FOMO of 2017, are still very much in the system. Those who left will come back again. The hype will attract them, but this time, I just hope they had learnt their lessons and make amendment. Bull run will definitely make another appearance again, but how individuals handle it matters.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:09:33 PM

Yeah, that's the prediction we dreamed of. But most are still trapped in FUD and FOMO, which makes them opt out of market.
Some of those who were affected by the FOMO of 2017, are still very much in the system. Those who left will come back again. The hype will attract them, but this time, I just hope they had learnt their lessons and make amendment. Bull run will definitely make another appearance again, but how individuals handle it matters.
In fact, the former marathon of the cryptocurrency market depends not on the state of the animals, but on the investment content of the cryptocurrency market. If the investment attractiveness of the cryptocurrency increases, then this will definitely lead to stabilization and growth of the cryptocurrency market.

]
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:15:56 PM

It seems that the market again shows signs of life, the price of Ethereum is nearing the mark of 160 and will probably go further. The market has come into motion and this can only be glad.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:23:07 PM

We are still hope that bull run coming soon. Crypto market now 140 billion i think BTC going to touch 5000$ in this month. EOS pumping incredibly now finally 4 USD in reach today. After long time almost 1 year more time market was collapse now looking something volatile.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:24:48 PM

It seems that the market again shows signs of life, the price of Ethereum is nearing the mark of 160 and will probably go further. The market has come into motion and this can only be glad.
the fact that over the past few days the cryptocurrency market has shown growth of almost 8% does not mean anything, because first the market should stabilize And at least return to the level of May 2018, and then expect bullish runs.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:25:53 PM

yes, now the market price also increases, so now is the opportunity to get more profit by trading on the market, because seeing the increase in market prices is also getting better. so you will also get better benefits.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:30:08 PM

The bull market is there, and some altcoins have rocked, some of them like lto and hot have rocked so good, market seem bullish these days because of bitcoin, I hope 2019 is a bullish year for bitcoin.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:07:49 PM

The bull market is there, and some altcoins have rocked, some of them like lto and hot have rocked so good, market seem bullish these days because of bitcoin, I hope 2019 is a bullish year for bitcoin.
In any case, this will happen if there is a decent level of investment in the cryptocurrency market. Quite a lot of new predictions about the growth of Bitcoin this year, but each of us understands that it is the Bitcoin price that affects the entire cryptocurrency market.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:38:02 PM

Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

I accept that the Bull run definitely very soon so we don't expect a lot more from that but getting the value of our investment is more higher than before so we need to wait for that till we are getting it and make it very useful for the future.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:51:43 PM

Well i think the bull market is really close to us. We only need a little patience because I see that the market is probably rising rapidly. Maybe we can really expect the bull run this time. I believe that year 2019 is a great year for crypto because 2018 is really a year of bug dip. Maybe this 2019 is a year of the bull run.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 07:54:26 PM

Well i think the bull market is really close to us. We only need a little patience because I see that the market is probably rising rapidly. Maybe we can really expect the bull run this time. I believe that year 2019 is a great year for crypto because 2018 is really a year of bug dip. Maybe this 2019 is a year of the bull run.

Why does everyone think that after a recession there will be a bull? Usually, a recession follows a recession. I do not think that the market will just be able to unfold. He too long sought to the bottom.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: