Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull market is almost here  (Read 1323 times)
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 05:04:27 PM

I think so..  Smiley

I have buy some altcoin who have price under 100 sat and i hope will be good in 1 or 2 month later..

Good luck

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:06:28 PM

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again

i've read soooo many of this thread in 2015 and 2016, before the real bull market in 2017.

I really hope that no one will lose his/her faith if what's happening now will become a bull trap!
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:07:32 PM

It seems to me that the bull is almost here.
The cryptocurrency market began to recover after a sharp fall in 2018.
Despite its high volatility, many coins began to rise in price and strengthen their positions.
I am sure that soon the bull run will come and all players of the cryptocurrency market who believed in their strength and will get good luck and profit in the invested coins.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:11:40 PM

The bull market began to appear on the horizon, it seems to me that today we can observe a turnaround in the market, if of course we see that the testing of 5000 will be successful at BTC.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:12:51 PM

it is true that there are a lot of positive news about crypto, but my advice is that you should not be complacent and always be aware of the worst possibilities and hopefully, the good news can make the crypto market condition faster.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:14:55 PM

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

Mate you are right. I just anticipate on how almost everything will fall in place for the market to grow.
I do not want them all to come at once, but it should be gradual, because when it come to bull run, it is more like a cumulative growth and I also see the next bull run to last longer than the last.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:18:54 PM

The bull market began to appear on the horizon, it seems to me that today we can observe a turnaround in the market, if of course we see that the testing of 5000 will be successful at BTC.
I guess $5k will double confirm whereas sustaining above $4k itself a very good and enough confirmation for bulls are back to action. There are lots of positive news possibility of ETF approval and adopting bitcoins by few major institutions. But, only when we will be having continuous investors, we can sure about this is a bull market, otherwise it may turn as a bull-trap even it will be testing $5k and then again $3.5k levels.

Hopefully there are better chances for bitcoin to stay above $5k levels along with this rally. Lets see where this bull run is heading.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:22:51 PM

I feel we should just relax and not get too excited so that we will not be disappointed, let's see how things will turn out in couple of weeks.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:24:51 PM

I feel we should just relax and not get too excited so that we will not be disappointed, let's see how things will turn out in couple of weeks.

Couple of weeks? No, we will soon know by March 1 and its around the corner now. Earliest signs by end of next week. Expect fomo when it's obvious.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:51:42 PM

Base on your post, it looks like the bull run is in the hands of a government institution like SEC. If they delay it again, say 2020 for example, then bull run ain't coming soon.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:04:50 PM

I think there is still a possibility , we only need to wait a little longer , will be patience will pay of nicely .
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:06:31 PM

The market needs to pump 300% at least before I consider it more than just a pullback

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:06:43 PM

I hope that experienced marketers will be able to run hyip around cryptocurrency again. But I can not believe that who will be able to conquer the record HYIP 2017. After all, hyip is a harbinger of bullrun.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:13:59 PM

All the positive moments that you describe can stretch out for the whole 2019 year and the results will be only in 2020

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 07:17:03 PM

Thats true. Bull run, the long awaited bull run seems around the corner. I am still not sure that it has arrived, my guess was that it will arrive in the second quarter of this year. But if it happens earlier then good for all.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:19:33 PM

I am sure the future of cryptocurrency is really bright, this year also shows a better price increase, so many people start trading to get profits in a short time.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:50:17 PM

I am sure the future of cryptocurrency is really bright, this year also shows a better price increase, so many people start trading to get profits in a short time.
I think that the price of Bitcoin will go to the level of 5000 dollars. We must not fall below 3700 dollars. This is clearly a bullish trend.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:33:51 PM

You don’t have to worry about the bull run
You need to follow the trend and act on a daily basis

One fix at a time, enjoy your profits on a daily basis and be confident too
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:05:06 PM

Thanks for reminding us of all the good news again! Crypto has several good news now!! But the bull market will not come very soon. If you look through the bitcoin chart then we are far away from the bull run. But that is not a problem anymore, because now people will realize how good this market, how great this technology is! And, in the future, we will have a crypto bull run.

@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:05:43 PM

The fundamentals throughout 2018 up to now were unrelated to the price however, this can not last forever, I think the more the correlation lasts and the greater the chances of a reversal of the trend. I think we are very close to a accumulation phase which will be followed by the next bullrun. Trying to predict the timing between 2019 and 2020 the next bullrun

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀