Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A question to all ICO investors.  (Read 920 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:25:10 PM

What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?
Most of the icos I invested in has not done well and I have seeing other one that I have not invested also not doing well!  I find all information on icos mostly from this great and highly respected bitcointalk forum.  I think all the information that do come out in this forum are reliable and most of the projects that makes great promotions here always got great investment and do meet up with the hard cap.  However,  I have decided to focus on the projects that has pass ico level and are now in the cryptocurrencies market in other to avoid story that touched heart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:57:00 PM

I only use icodrops to search for new ICOs and from there google search to search for more information about the project. Celebrities previously received money to advertise for ICOs, making me completely unable to trust them
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:17:04 PM

What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?
None of them I just follow this community's recommendations along with keep checking the announcement board more frequently. I do take lots of time before deciding my investment plans as it may cost some months of my hard work too if anything goes wrong.

I like to suggest you to go for doing your own due diligence before making any investments regardless of what input you will be getting from the resources you have mentioned.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:23:33 PM

To find ICO projects, I use Icobench, Icobird, Icoalerts website, Bitcointalk Announcement Boards and ICO Market android app. I use them to have all the information at a while, then I start researching about those projects. So, investing decision is yours, Don't invest by seeing positive, high experts ratings. Research yourself as much as you can and use those platforms to find an ICO project. Good Luck.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:47:01 PM

ICO sites are very many nowadays where the upcoming ICO list is very important to be able to follow in the footsteps of every good ICO, but you need to note that some of them are fraudulent or manipulated by making very good images for some coin scams, like many cases that occur this, I hope everyone thinks repeatedly before plunging further.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:54:56 PM

ico alerts, tokenmarket, icodrops, ico bench (all the old ones) - mostly website who gives ratings or where I can find the most recent ICOs on one page, not to visit many websites, as it is very time-consuming.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:57:49 PM

Why not to conduct a sentiment analysis? this means that you should have your colleague's participation in order to find some good ICO's out there, what I mean is that, ask them sometimes whether they find some ICOs out there because at this time, ICO rating sites doesn't tell the truth.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:08:24 AM

Check multiple ICO rating sites such as icmarks.com, icodrops.com, icobench.com and also interest on ICO's social media channels. High activity on BT forums is a good sign.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:15:27 AM

everything is important for research, which is the best ico. if needed, search from the earliest, whitepaper, road map that has a thread, or the website. then proceed to youtube, twitter, to articles related to the ico.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:04:36 AM

Active back up partner companies of one newly created ICO is also important. On that, you will see what is the quality of that specific ICO by matching and partnering a respected and firm partners.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:08:46 AM

everything is important for research, which is the best ico. if needed, search from the earliest, whitepaper, road map that has a thread, or the website. then proceed to youtube, twitter, to articles related to the ico.

If that is the case, you better check the adabsolutions.com ( which is my signature and avatar at this time ). You will see how high the ratings of this project on different rating ICO site. Also, they have a complete whitepapers and other document and system like MVP and many more. Adabsolutions article is also active specially in their official telegram. Check it out.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:46:28 AM

For me, everything related to ICO is now fake and I can't trust that information. Overall, the ICO is just a scam and even if you analyze it and understand how well it is. Do you think they paid for ICO ranking sites so they could get good feedback  ?

johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:56:21 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2019, 05:02:30 AM by johnleo

I don't always trust any influencer or ico rating web because as always they are paid for it, so I don't depend on them, but my main source is member of this forum. If there is a new ico, the announcement thread should provide good information about their coin/token and their customer service should dare to answer a critical question from good member here.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:03:06 AM

For me, everything related to ICO is now fake and I can't trust that information. Overall, the ICO is just a scam and even if you analyze it and understand how well it is. Do you think they paid for ICO ranking sites so they could get good feedback  ?
Most of the ICO ranking sites are not good because they receive some money and show the positive feedback. But reality we have some response our ICO participation so must analyse the softcap and hardcap of the project then read roadmap and security features of the projects is really important to find the good project. I am always suggest to read OP post because it is show how they are original.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:12:12 AM

I look for it in ICObenh and tokenmarket, there are all available information about ICO that has been running even the new one appears.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:12:33 AM

ICO rating website, ICODrops is a website that in my opinion always recommends ICO that is good for investing, and indeed the average project that has good value there always gets good results in ico and on the market

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:26:03 AM

I only see on Facebook grub, what is trending and I will follow, and usually it runs successfully. But before I make sure to see in detail about the project, I will read the white paper, see the team and experience, etc.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:26:14 AM

I am looking for good and best ico for investing on telegram channel and always check on ico rating website, there are many ICO have different rating from one ICO to other ico, always check how higher of ICO rating before investing money there, but most important is how their coin sold have raised soft cap first or not before I make investment at ICO project, without raised soft cap better never invest your money there.
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:29:47 AM

if I want to choose ICO, I see from twitter, then I deepen with their whitepaper, if the whitepaper is good with all aspects there, I start to trust the ICO project.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:01:33 AM

ico organizer like ico bench, and you must be really carefull to read the whitepaper from the project that you want to invest.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: