Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A question to all ICO investors.  (Read 920 times)
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:38:48 PM

don't believe in any site or anyone else because many of them just want to cheat everyone according to me spend a lot of time for a few days doing research using experience you have will be better

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:39:46 PM

I always use a premium application to look for ico which is a good investment there, because in my opinion this is better.

and I think good icobench is accurate enough to help us make the right investment.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:40:06 PM

To be honest, dont using someone for reason you buy or investing to Cryptocurrency/ICO most of youtube crypto its a scam. They just want using your for their own profit. Example like James Trevon on 2017 Shiling Bitconect with his own Chanel.
That's right, not only that but there are a bunch of youtubers were creating so many shilling video that is not worth to watching it right now. Most of them have done garbage analyzation and they are getting paid for that promotion. Not all of these youtubers can be trusted
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 10:42:04 PM

What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?

Myself. The influencers, ICO rating website, twitter... are just rubbish. You can see what happened during 2018 to the ICOs recommended by the so-called influencers...

Read carefully the whitepaper, analyze the project, the team, their LinkedIn profiles... and make your own decision.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:45:05 PM

What are the biggest sources, channels (YouTube channels/influencers, Twitter accounts/influencers etc, ICO rating websites) online that you use to find out in which ICO to invest in?

I don't use any of them at the moment, but in 2017 and 1st half of 2018 I used mostly icodrops.com. For me it's one of the best sources on this theme.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:46:41 PM

To be honest, dont using someone for reason you buy or investing to Cryptocurrency/ICO most of youtube crypto its a scam. They just want using your for their own profit. Example like James Trevon on 2017 Shiling Bitconect with his own Chanel.
That's right, not only that but there are a bunch of youtubers were creating so many shilling video that is not worth to watching it right now. Most of them have done garbage analyzation and they are getting paid for that promotion. Not all of these youtubers can be trusted
At least they help to this industry with sharing their idea but i am agree with your opinion regarding shilling the useless token,icos. They get payment from both youtube and team for promoting their ICO. In competitive market it is  necessary to advertise your service,project but using tricky ways in order to trap small investors is shady activity. Market climate will decide about which coins will survive sooner or later.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:49:09 PM

I personally saw various ICOs through the ICO ranking website. Many people say that there is a lot of ICO fraud. But before trying to invest, I first did research or checked. And that way I succeeded.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
FaireumOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:32:38 PM

Just being active on online platforms with forums about the topic, such as bitcointalk and reddit, and engaging with people on there will help you out tremendously.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:44:54 PM

Well, usually there are many aspects that must be considered before investing in an ICO especially with the condition of the market that has not been able to recover fully, such as whitepaper, team and destination, but it seems that certain launchpad is also sufficient even if only to get fast profit
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:48:02 PM

I personally saw various ICOs through the ICO ranking website. Many people say that there is a lot of ICO fraud. But before trying to invest, I first did research or checked. And that way I succeeded.
Be careful, if you are checking ICO review sites for investing purpose. There are many traps for those who don't take project analyze seriously. Many of that sites are not trustworthy and biased review can change your perspective to project.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 11:50:36 PM

You can choose just a few ICO monitoring websites. Otherwise to look for all upcoming ICO's on all the sources - will consume a lot of time.
I am not 100% sure if it is a great idea to invest in the current market and spend the time to analyze all those new projects. I prefer old coins, which survived this severe crypto winter
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:23:15 AM

Many channels that you can use to find out the ICO project. You can find information about ICO projects on the Bitcointalk forum, telegram channels, websites about ICO, and social media.
But, I only used several Telegram channels to find out about the ICO project. Yeah, I only chose to use the telegram channel, because I was active on the telegram. And I think, it really helped me to get information about the ICO Project.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:44:27 AM

Dont trust in any ICO rating sites.. like ICOBENCH; ICOMARKS; TRACKICO... most of them have paid reviews.. dont believe their ratings, they have been supported scams. Sometimes they dont care, and still promote scam despite being warned regarding it..
example:
Petchains: https://icomarks.com/ico/petchains  9.5 in ICOmarks
but a big scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5108208.0

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:44:41 AM

Is there any better place to find ICO than best crypto discussion forum.
Myself. The influencers, ICO rating website, twitter... are just rubbish. You can see what happened during 2018 to the ICOs recommended by the so-called influencers...

Read carefully the whitepaper, analyze the project, the team, their LinkedIn profiles... and make your own decision.
I concur. Everyone has to do it for themselves and not rely on experts, everyone can write review, put few numbers for rating and call themselves an expert.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:46:25 AM

ICO bench and similar sites were always a good source of information for new ICO projects, however since the bear market took over I have had little interest in trying to invest in ICO and only chosen 1 project in the past 6 months that I had known about previously through Telegram.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 12:51:26 AM

I don't use any of them at the moment, but in 2017 and 1st half of 2018 I used mostly icodrops.com. For me it's one of the best sources on this theme.
Until now, I have been constantly monitoring ICO at ICOdrops.com. For me, this is the best and most reputable ICO ranking website, the ICO projects listed here are mostly good ICOs and easy to succeed

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:37:49 PM

Seeing how things played out last year with ICOs, you don't bank your decision making on the groups you mentioned, influencers especially. They all failed/misled many investors.
More safe: Read and diligently analyse the whitepaper, if it is realistic. Research the project team and check for any red flag. And then follow your instinct.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:51:21 PM

There are multiple ico as an investor I would say it is up to you to decide where to invest ,don't blindly follow social channel and invest it may lead to scam one,there are some good site which list project after they check project and rest is up to you to recheck the team and experience and partners they have then invest in ico which you think will more profitable.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:53:34 PM

Thanks for your suggestions and advice, I always follow and finding important ico which is very beneficial and important to invest.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:56:04 PM

One may searching via Google, website, ico mark, ico bench, findico, foundico, roadmap, whitepaper, and team management and ICO popularity.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: