Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung confirms the rumor!  (Read 1524 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:50:36 AM

A lot of people are excited again to witness the new smartphone flagship of samsung. Few hours from now and they will reveal it.  Smiley

One of the best rumor is that, S10 Smartphone will be equip by a private cryptocurrency key storage, and it makes speculators think about that much.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-includes-private-crypto-key-storage - here’s some link to
More about this rumor.

I think its confirmed, and honestly it made me goosebump because it looks like most of the big companies are now  supporting cryptocurrency. This is the beginning, we will benefit a lot from this market.  Smiley

It makes me feel that I want to own one. Samsung has made its move to be the first top-tier mobile phone brand to implement private crypto key storage. We're talking about massive adoption, and I kind of feel like that we're slowly gearing back to dominance. Nobody could stop any company, establishment or firm to adopt blockchain into their system.

Job well done Samsung! Since my Huawei Nova 2i phone has now felt its limits after just more than a year, it's time for a phone change! Gonna instabuy this when it finally arrives in the market. Woohoo!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:17:43 AM

Honestly, I am a Samsung user as well as a proud fan and suporter of this company. I am always amazed to its creations, and so when this new S10 released smartphone of Samsung has been released and knew that i has a crypto integrated concept within, I makes my interest more into it. This smartphone is very expensive for me right now since I am a student but I do hope that sooner or later I can have this.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:18:00 PM

Judging by the screenshot Galaxy 10 will only support Ethereum? Or it is impossible to say anything with certainty unless there is an official statement from the campaign. On the icons in the interface of the new function, there is a Bitcoin coin, which may well indicate that by the official launch the smartphone will “learn” to support other cryptocurrencies. If this is so, then the new model will become a serious competitor for similar devices from HTC and other manufacturers of blockchain smartphones.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:50:58 PM

It is starting. They are making a smart move by going to be the first big company to adopt cryptocurrency on their phone. That would really help Bitcoin get well known to the world. By being the first, they are readying themselves for the upcoming years where cryptocurrency will grow even further. Certainly good news.
Of course I would like to have to hold in your hand this smartphone.Samsung seems to soon bypass the capitalization of all competing companies.Using cryptocurrencies, the company will create incentives for the use of their products.I am very pleased with this news.
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 12:04:02 AM

Samsung are selling hundreds of millions of devices. Just imagine the sheer number of people who could be attracted to crypto once Samsung reveals its true potential to them.

aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:37:38 AM

Large electronics manufacturers see the future perspective in the cryptocurrency niche and try to occupy it earlier than competitors. Samsung as one of the world leaders in the electronics market as usual strives to be first in everything. True, there are companies that have already created smartphones with cryptocurrency support, but it is possible that Samsung will create a smartphone that will become popular and in demand all over the world. In any case, such news suggests that the major global players see prospects in the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, which means that everyone just needs to wait for the market to recover.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:41:34 AM

Yes the rumors is go big when it many people know about it, and the coin that will be the partner of the samsung ENJ, the price is rise up more than 40%. if you have ENJ coin it will very profitable when you sell it right now hahaha

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:22:40 PM

Just read on reddit that they left out bitcoins and will only be incorporating ethereum. Sounds like a great reason why ethereum jumped around 10% yesterday. I still find it hard to believe that they opted for ethereum and not bitcoin. Did they use the Enjin wallet for ethereum to make it easy for them ?

BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:45:27 AM

I can see this coin easily hitting $3.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:32:28 AM

A lot of people are excited again to witness the new smartphone flagship of samsung. Few hours from now and they will reveal it.  Smiley

One of the best rumor is that, S10 Smartphone will be equip by a private cryptocurrency key storage, and it makes speculators think about that much.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-includes-private-crypto-key-storage - here’s some link to
More about this rumor.

I think its confirmed, and honestly it made me goosebump because it looks like most of the big companies are now  supporting cryptocurrency. This is the beginning, we will benefit a lot from this market.  Smiley

It's like the quote of Thanos is perfect for it; "dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives". Because it's not rocket science that we are heading towards the blockchain and cryptocurrency era. It's the next step of human innovation or the future of tomorrow.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 07:51:19 AM

Seem Enjincoin has been gaining trends this past 1 week. I saw its prices increases to 50% from its current price in just 24 hours in coinmarketcap after Samsung confirms they are working with them.

The positive impact of Samsung so that this will continue, many things must be able to keep us optimistic. Samsung is a large company and has a high level of trust so this will be an impact for both crypto and bitcoin, although there are still many who doubt its security.

Samsung has introduced first ever crypto supported phone and this will grab a lot of market share for them. This is indeed a good business move by them to lead the phone market. I am not sure if Android security is good enough as i still think iphone (iOS) security is much better and cannot be compromised.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:03:43 AM

Seem Enjincoin has been gaining trends this past 1 week. I saw its prices increases to 50% from its current price in just 24 hours in coinmarketcap after Samsung confirms they are working with them.

The positive impact of Samsung so that this will continue, many things must be able to keep us optimistic. Samsung is a large company and has a high level of trust so this will be an impact for both crypto and bitcoin, although there are still many who doubt its security.

Samsung has introduced first ever crypto supported phone and this will grab a lot of market share for them. This is indeed a good business move by them to lead the phone market. I am not sure if Android security is good enough as i still think iphone (iOS) security is much better and cannot be compromised.

Regarding to security I'm sure samsung company will provide a good security for every user of their product so no need to doubt. The partnership of Enjin and Samsung company will bring a big impact to the market that why enjin altcoin make a big pump up, I also read some article that the new samsung phone has not supporting bitcoin its that true or fake?

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 10:25:11 AM

I knew this rumour would be confirm very soon and they did. this is such a great news folks because with this it will really help by making payment for transactions with cryptocurrencies very simple and easy. Some ICO project will surely be shoved in the dark due to this development and i believe Apple will do same in no time.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:59:08 AM

I would like a Samsung phone that could sequence DNA and check sugar levels.
Thanks that all are already confirm. Now let's just wait for the Samsung to release their new version of smartphones that will also introduces cryptocurrency. THis is something good for the system. And of course many will going to take part on it and the demand will go high. Therefore buying bitcoin now is essential because one will going to regret it later.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:02:07 AM

Samsung always pay attention to technological developments and always compete with any brand and always be at the forefront of customer comfort and satisfaction.
it is a good idea to plan on adopting cryptocurrency into the device for a wallet with a good level of security, this is very good evidence for the development of cryptocurrency and prove to everyone that cryptocurrency is not a fraud.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:17:44 PM

I doubt something that at this stage Samsung can accept cryptocurrency, in 2017 I heard that apple accepted cryptocurrency called xlm but still something did not work out)
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:54:35 PM

Samsung is fully working with cryptocurtency to make sure that it gains popularity so much. And from the past one week most token listed on Samsung wallet hage been gaining masisve pump.  This is a great one for cryptocurency

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Denv_eagle

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:01:29 PM

It seems to me that Samsung made such a bold step for good reason. Other companies will follow suit in the near future. As for Samsung, this is a really big contribution to the cryptosphere. Now people will be even less afraid to use crypto!
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:12:19 PM

Samsung wanted to get in there before Apple does it. Also South Korea is a pro bitcoin country so they are likely to lead the mobile phone companies in terms of crypto currency adoption

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:18:20 AM

This is just gonna save us bucks to be honest.
🙄 God am just gonna buy the mobile now , as soon as its gonna come in the market .
This is a really amazing to see that Samsung is taking a step to help us all and this is really important because seeing their example the other companies are gonna get going and do the same thing too.
Finally it's getting accepted in the market and people may like it or hate it doesn't matter it's integrating itself with everything and also , what Samsung did saved our money too cuz we all seek a good and secure wallet and in this way it can be way more easier.
Kudos to Samsung, I totally support them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████