Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we be expecting a bull run?  (Read 1103 times)
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:22:11 PM

The market seems to be recovering slowly and there's been a big increase in volume lately but I won't take it as a sign that we are leaving the bear market.

But the small rise is enough for some folks to take profits while they can because if the market goes down again it might go deeper than before

Right on that. I have cashed out some $225 worth of tokens thanks to the small rise in prices. I do wish the bull is really here. If not, we may be set for another few months of glum
Really missed that things, but I'm just hopeful and have to be positive all the day.  Though I may not thinking that it will work easily at this time but pretty sure bull run will shown up to us this year.
All the struggles we've face for more than a year will be paid off sooner, we will just wait for the right time.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:25:15 PM

I feel the next bull run will be steady and not like what we have in time past, the price migth drop again after ETH hardfork, I feel the current moon gives opportunity for investors in BTC and eth to take profite, I have learnt not to wait for a very high in price before taking profit.
NLO

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:30:21 PM

The market seems to be recovering slowly and there's been a big increase in volume lately but I won't take it as a sign that we are leaving the bear market.
This is not a reversal, but the market has rapidly gone up, but now the correction is again. And it is not known to where it falls.

Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:31:17 PM

In my opinion, the bull market began a month and a half ago, it was then that Bitcoin touched the bottom, and for some time was on it. But despite the fact that there are still supporters of the fact that the bull market has not started, I do not agree with them. I think that this is their mistake.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:34:05 PM

What moon you're talking about? As I can see all high rank cryptocurrencies on Coinmarketcap are being painted in red. I don't think there is any sudden moon or any signal of an upcoming bullrun. I think we still need to wait till next year at least, 2019 is not the recovering year for crypto market.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
matthewio

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

bitcoin is great

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 09:38:38 PM

There is not enough room to celebrate yet as we are still struggling to break the 4100 usd resistance level,things could still go down, the only thing that seem to have improved is the daily trade volume for btc, which has stayed above 8,5 billion USD for almost one week.More movement is needed to remotely suggest we are in a bull market already.
NLO

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:52:03 PM

What do we expect from this sudden moon, is it a half moon or are we finally leaving the bear market?
Don't expect too early,if it happens then accept it gladly but expecting without much sign will disappoint us it it turns into a bull trap again.

But we are not yet in the half way to moon,the journey just yet to begins so let's see how it goes.

Now in my opinion no one expects anything.  Everyone is just following the developments. Many do not even look every day for coinmarketcap, and just waiting for the prices of winter 2018.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:04:43 PM

In my opinion, the bull market began a month and a half ago, it was then that Bitcoin touched the bottom, and for some time was on it. But despite the fact that there are still supporters of the fact that the bull market has not started, I do not agree with them. I think that this is their mistake.

Shouldn't we touch it again for a confirmation? It's usually a double bottom or a big long red capitulation candle. This time it was a very static bottom if it was a bottom.
My gut tells me we are going to retest that bottom in a month or two. This isn't the bull run we were waiting for.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:08:30 PM

I believe that in order to understand at what stage the crypto market is located, you need to understand what exactly should happen from the events in the crypto sphere in order to give a new impetus. From the latest news, we know that we are waiting for the launch of large platforms for trading physical bitcoin. I believe that the tauk platforms will be able to revive the market. But we also see how this launch is periodically debugged, which means that major players are still increasing their cryptocurrency volumes. As soon as these volumes are collected, growth will begin immediately. It is also not a secret that the crypto market is cyclical and each time repeats both the falling and the growth. based on this personally, I see that we are marking time at the bottom and only growth is waiting for us.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:10:48 PM

What do we expect from this sudden moon, is it a half moon or are we finally leaving the bear market?

It's too early to definitely say that it's the end of the bear market. Such increases can only be a trap, because in a moment the price may fall again. Let us hope that this is a sign of improvement in investors' moods.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:25:00 PM

The market recovering with steady growth, hopefully, we will see a bull run before ending this year. If BTC starts it, all the altcoins will follow him. However, I'm not too worried about short term price movement, so I don't care if it takes longer than most people expecting.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:32:40 PM

Don't  expect to much but nothing is impossible we hope that this year was have a bull run as we can see the market was rising up so it means all coins was recovering the price even bitcoin that some of ICO was basing on the bitcoin value. We are hoping that bull run gonna happen again just like before.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:35:58 PM

Not even recognizing it a 1/12 of a bull run.I do treat it as an ordinary increase of price on a particular week on crypto.We have seen stagnation
of the price for long and increasing its price doesnt signify that it is already the start of the bull run.We have seen lots of similar increase in the years had passed
and we wont even know if its just a bull trap or already the start of the reversing trend.

ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:41:03 PM

we still can't really leave the bear market but at least the market is very supportive for traders to be able to benefit from the ongoing wave of prices, so in my opinion this isn't too bad compared to the market conditions last year
even though we still can't really leave the bear market today but I believe that this year the bear market will really be able to pass either in Q3 or in Q4

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:06:42 PM

With this market situation, I think the chance for cryptocurrency market to go the moon is tough. At this time, the investment in BTC and ETH is the best thing to do for the investors to make huge money at the end of this year because the cryptocurrency market is going to the moon when 2019 has come to an end.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████