Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we be expecting a bull run?  (Read 1103 times)
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:51:02 PM

What do we expect from this sudden moon, is it a half moon or are we finally leaving the bear market?
This is the start of a bull run. We don't need a prophet to tell us this. We should hurriedly buy as much as we can to avoid missing out when the peak prices are reached.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:54:35 PM

In the past 2 weeks, the market has returned to green and especially to Ethereum and Bitcoin. Its value is growing and I am sure if it is able to attract buyers and investors. And if you decide to leave the market, I think you are wrong. By staying and utilizing the opportunities that you have now, I think it will produce.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:59:18 PM

What do we expect from this sudden moon, is it a half moon or are we finally leaving the bear market?

No, currently, cryptocurrency and other altcoins do just experienced a little hype that makes it moon a little bit, still, the reason is not enough to say that bull run is coming, maybe we could wait further to ensure this.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:33:26 AM

we must not lose our enthusiasm, now the market has started to go green, and the bull run will be in the near future. if it doesn't occur in q1, then q2 will be the answer.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:41:17 AM

As we encounter the long bear market i could say that we are leaving now the bear market because i see the potential of bull market that it will be happen within of this year of 2019.

axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:59:19 AM

We need more time to determine if the market has started to rise or not. It is still too early for us to come to an accurate conclusion about the market, but I hope that we have ended the bear market and the bull market has begun to begin

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:08:07 AM

Who knows, i think it is the time to wake-up and wait for the next event, but what if, if this is just a free taste to bite, then suddenly it will drop again, (price manipulation).  But what ever it is, it makes me awake now.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:10:04 AM

Holders and traders, of course, expect a rise in the market even if only a little. That opened their chance for profit. The bear market is not over, it's just a small bubble, but at least opens up great hopes for the continuation of cryptocurrency.

FaireumOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:31:39 AM

Bulls, bears it doesn't matter. These are short term swings, and blockchain is here to stay for the long run.

Wanna speculate? That's fine - but speculation also exists in the pink sheet stocks. People should be in crypto for the returns, but also because they believe in the future of blockchain and its power of decentralization and transparency.

If I were you, I would be looking into startup projects with infrastructure and a track record. Partake in their fundraisers, or trade their tokens. But keep in mind that it's a marathon - not a spring. So hope that helps!
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:32:17 AM

I think this is the good sign of market recovery should i say this is a short bull run at this moment, we are finally leaving the bear market and we facing more profits. Just hold on and later on the bull market will happen in the year of 2019 be more patience.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:40:28 AM

This is only natural if we expect an increase, we have been in the bear market for a long time, and now is the time to get up, even though it requires time but I'm sure we can find a bull run, be patient for this and all look forward to the good time coming

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:18:12 AM

I think the increase that has occurred in the past few days is due to the occurrence of the hardfork ETH at the end of this month, we cannot confirm whether this is a bull run or just fast pump, we see a few days ahead whether it will continue to rise or even go back down

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:22:24 AM

we must not lose our enthusiasm, now the market has started to go green, and the bull run will be in the near future. if it doesn't occur in q1, then q2 will be the answer.
yes of course we must always think optimistically even though market conditions do not support, besides that I see it's true that the movement of coins has begun to appear green. hopefully this is a good start for the growth of coins in the market again.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
ryan992

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:24:17 AM

I think right now, the market on progress to recover from dump, I just hope keep going like that, its okay slow, slow but sure. comeback to green zone
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:31:11 AM

Of course, we should expect an increase because it makes the market crowded again. And what happened in these 2 weeks, the market suddenly rose. Of course, this is a good thing and now I can make a profit from daily trading. And I hope this is a good start for the growth of Bitcoin and all Altcoin.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:35:54 AM

Surely we expect an increase, because this is our hope, slowly the market will start to rise and this is a good start, hopefully in the future it will run smoothly and the cryptocurrency market will return
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:49:18 AM

From the year of 2018 we encounter a long bear market but this first quarter of 2019 we can see the a short bull run and that is the good sign of market recovery at this moment hopefully we can see the long bull run and we can earn more profits after lossing investment in 2018.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 05:00:43 AM

Expecting the increase is certain, for months the market has deteriorated and now it is still in a state of ups and downs, slowly the market will definitely go up and of course we must be patient, keep thinking wisely and optimistically going forward smoothly again

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:16:59 AM

It is very difficult to say we are at bull run again or to say we are just having some kind of pump again but I was to be positive by saying this might lead us into the main bull run.
ifykiki (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:18:13 AM

Maybe.. we are already in a bull trend. A weak bull trend. Maybe the market recovers slowly with time... But I don't expect a high like begins of 2018. previously the market tried to recover twice. but failed. I don't have many hopes. but believes in it will recover.

Whatever the case is, wise traders have been able to grab some profits. If everyone keeps waiting for a big fomo then the market might remain stagnant for a very long time. I've cashed out a little profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: