Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Multi Asset Stable Token(MAST) | The World's First Multi Asset Stable Token  (Read 1360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:04:59 PM

not sure i understand. is this an index of stablecoins or an index of assets
What are you meaning? I recommend you read white paper and watch official website of project, there you can find all information and answer to your question
And where is the Whitepaper? On the official website, I could not find it, as in this thread. I was interested in the project, I like the concept, but how can I get more familiar with the main aspects of the platform?
If the Whitepaper is signed on the official site differently, this does not mean that it is not there Smiley You need better try find.
And the name for the whipaper team chose a very original and unique, I have never seen such a creative before.
Huh Only I can’t find? Drop here link to Whitepaper, please. Thank in advance.
Bro, need to be more attentive. https://mast.eco/document/190221_MAST_Blueprint_v1.3.pdf
On the occasion of the title I completely agree, the blueprint is really original.
I would not be surprised if after this some projects will start to de-name their technical documentation.
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:26:57 PM

What are you meaning? I recommend you read white paper and watch official website of project, there you can find all information and answer to your question
And where is the Whitepaper? On the official website, I could not find it, as in this thread. I was interested in the project, I like the concept, but how can I get more familiar with the main aspects of the platform?
If the Whitepaper is signed on the official site differently, this does not mean that it is not there Smiley You need better try find.
And the name for the whipaper team chose a very original and unique, I have never seen such a creative before.
Bro, need to be more attentive. https://mast.eco/document/190221_MAST_Blueprint_v1.3.pdf
On the occasion of the title I completely agree, the blueprint is really original.
I would not be surprised if after this some projects will start to de-name their technical documentation.
What's so unique about it? In fact, this is the same meaning as Whitpaper. Or the whole uniqueness is that before so no one called  tech. documents?
But in general, the project is really worth it and I even thought to buy some tokens.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:47:42 PM

Guys, tell me please also what is DIM?
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:55:48 PM

Guys, tell me please also what is DIM?
Lol, its acronym, DIMCoin. You can check this token on Coinmarketcap.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:10:14 PM

What's so unique about it? In fact, this is the same meaning as Whitpaper. Or the whole uniqueness is that before so no one called  tech. documents?
But in general, the project is really worth it and I even thought to buy some tokens.
Yeah, that's right, that’s what’s unique. It is evident that the team is working well on creative and their ideas are relatively new, because I have never seen such a thing before. I wish you success and good luck!
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:01:18 PM

If you manage to attract investors and users, your project will be in demand all over the world. I really like your platform, the idea is wonderful, I wish you to successfully conduct a public sale of tokens and successfully organize your idea.
In fact, this can be said for all projects. : D But in general, I agree with you, the project will really solve many main trouble and problems in this industry.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:19:24 PM

Where can I get acquainted with the project roadmap?
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:30:51 PM

Good afternoon. Open Blueprint (White Paper), at the very end there is information about the development plans of the project.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:51:15 PM

This project has so many currencies and tokens, it’s really interesting how it will be implemented and how they will interact.
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:03:37 PM

Hello, is your wallet already available for installation? If so, for which operating systems?
Adwarteq

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:15:52 PM

Hello, is your wallet already available for installation? If so, for which operating systems?
I think the wallet is available for all operating systems. At least my wallet works. I have a operating system Linux Ubuntu.
What is your operating system?
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

EQUITY | UTILITY | STABILITY

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Drugs?

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:31:36 PM

I think the wallet is available for all operating systems. At least my wallet works. I have a operating system Linux Ubuntu.
Windows. I have already installed a wallet, as well as today I plan to buy tokens. I also have DIM tokens.
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:32:40 PM

Hello, yes, the wallet is available, however, it's a web wallet and not a desktop wallet; new wallet accounts can be created on the link below:
https://depotwallet.com/

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:37:54 PM

You should visit the telegram group of this project to find out more about this project because you get a slow response here. All projects are more active in providing information in their telegram group.

MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:39:50 PM

the roadmap can be read on this link: https://mast.eco/

Adwarteq

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:52:09 PM

Windows. I have already installed a wallet, as well as today I plan to buy tokens. I also have DIM tokens.
Is this the tokens of this project? really? This token already trading on few exchanges.
DIMCOIN

Activity: 540
Merit: 101

DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 03:59:19 PM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMCOIN ●  Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  HitBTC  ❱❱❱  BTC-Alpha  ❱❱❱  Exrates❱❱❱CoinMarketCap❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱ | Facebook | Telegram | Twitter  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:07:25 PM

Is this the tokens of this project? really? This token already trading on few exchanges.
This token is directly related to the project. As far as I understand, these are collaborative platforms that interact and help each other.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:14:41 PM

Good evening. Will your project conduct a bounty campaign? Or maybe Airdrop?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: