Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Multi Asset Stable Token(MAST) | The World's First Multi Asset Stable Token  (Read 1360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MAST Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 12

EQUITY | UTILITY | STABILITY

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 04:19:02 PM

Multi Asset Token Offering - 2/7 MINDEX TOKEN

https://mast.eco/

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:29:24 PM

Multi Asset Token Offering - 2/7 MINDEX TOKEN

https://mast.eco/
Hello. The total number of tokens is 1.5 Billion? Token can only buy, or can also try mining? I like your project, I would like to try mining your token, if possible.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:42:23 PM

Good evening. Will your project conduct a bounty campaign? Or maybe Airdrop?
I don’t know about the Bounty campaign, but Airdrop will not be for sure, since today it is prohibited by forum rules. No need to risk and break the rules, it will be an unnecessary risk.
Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:57:48 PM

I don’t know about the Bounty campaign, but Airdrop will not be for sure, since today it is prohibited by forum rules. No need to risk and break the rules, it will be an unnecessary risk.
Totally agree with you, this is unreasonable. I think the team and so will be able to attract potential users, investors and raise the community around their project, as the platform is unique in its own way.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:13:56 PM

Since when is Airdrop banned on the forum? Even now they spend a lot.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:31:28 PM

I just read the rules that Airdrop is prohibited. As far as I understand it has always been.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:44:35 PM

The project is one of the few that can be interesting for investment . The token is already traded on several exchanges . The team wants to create a unique trading platform .
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:53:43 PM

I just read the rules that Airdrop is prohibited. As far as I understand it has always been.
Exactly. Not only is it prohibited by forum rules, it’s also risky (they can ban a thread) and is extremely ineffective. Who started talking about Airdrop and why? I am confident in the project at 100%!
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:11:45 PM

The project is one of the few that can be interesting for investment . The token is already traded on several exchanges . The team wants to create a unique trading platform .
Totally agree with you. Recently, it is really one of the few projects in which you can more or less quietly invest money and wait for profits.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:24:42 PM

Wow, that's really cool. I initially liked this project, but I did not know that the token was already trading on exchanges.
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 06:27:55 PM

Wow, that's really cool. I initially liked this project, but I did not know that the token was already trading on exchanges.
[/quote
hmm

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:11:01 AM

Tokens have been on several exchanges, which is a good thing from the start of the project but on which exchanges has this token been registered? Can you give a link.

Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:38:12 AM

Tokens have been on several exchanges, which is a good thing from the start of the project but on which exchanges has this token been registered? Can you give a link.
If you about DIM coin, you can check this on Coinmarketcap. This token already there on this website Smiley and there you can check exchanges and other details.
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:04:49 AM

If you about DIM coin, you can check this on Coinmarketcap. This token already there on this website Smiley and there you can check exchanges and other details.
DIMCoin? This token is included in the system of this platform, but as far as I understand, the main token namely of this project is MAST.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:33:17 AM

DIMCoin? This token is included in the system of this platform, but as far as I understand, the main token namely of this project is MAST.
True, but the Coin DIM is also directly related to the project, you can find information on this on the first page of this thread or on the official website of the project.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:01:15 AM

True, but the Coin DIM is also directly related to the project, you can find information on this on the first page of this thread or on the official website of the project.
In any case, this is a very good indicator, since a project that is already working and successfully developing will not spoil its reputation of working with unknown projects. So this is a big advantage.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:17:23 AM

Seriously? I did not even know about it. I just see that now there are projects that carry Airdrop. I did not think that it is forbidden. I just liked the vision of this project, but I don’t have the opportunity to buy tokens, and I would like to get them in this way.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:55:37 AM

It's great that the team so clearly and in detail developed the project roadmap. New startups and young teams do not always pay due attention to this aspect.
AKGoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:44:00 PM

It's great that the team so clearly and in detail developed the project roadmap. New startups and young teams do not always pay due attention to this aspect.
Absolutely agree with you. This is one of those things that I pay the most attention to. Many people just do not pay attention to it, and very vain. For me, this is an indicator. And the fact that this project has a detailed roadmap for each token is a very good indicator, at least for me.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:13:11 PM

As I understand it, the team will gradually tell and clearly show what function each token will perform. There was already a picture about GMEX and MINDEX tokens. I wonder what the token will be next?
If you look at the sequence, then I think it will be a HYBSE token Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: