Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I Don't Do Bounty Campaigns & Why You Shouldn't Either  (Read 18283 times)
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:18:32 PM

So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens. Also, they set a monthly limit of how many tokens we can sell. We will receive 10% each month to prevent dumping. I like this idea, but NONE of this was presented during the bounty campaign period. I also bought 2 ETH worth of tokens and they've delayed the project at least 2 times! To me, this is unprofessional, ridiculous, and outlandish. Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.
KYC became even more and more natural in crypto world, but it depends to us whether to do KYC or not.
Even in some exchange, they also implement KYC in order to be able to withdraw our tokens kept in the market.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:37:03 AM

Swachhcoin is a scam project. YES, they gave all the award and expressed great gratitude. But this is not the result. The result is that there are new rules, the price will fall very much and people will immediately sell those 10% of the rewards that will receive. As a result, the project will understand that he has nothing to do on the stock exchange and just disappear. I'm sorry your time but projects such as Swachhcoin very much.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:12:38 PM

I agree with this because i've been in a situation too that i feel i don't get what i really deserved to. Been working hard to do the required weekly activities of a bounty campaign for a couple of weeks but at the end of the day, it turned out that i got into a scam ICO. But that's ok for me, besides, i am not investing money on it.

Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:33:20 PM

Your post reflects the market condition, you are not the only that experience these two people suffer here investors and bounty hunters, and this is the reason why ICO is now in a big messed and I'm glad I'm out of it.

bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:15:34 PM

Your post reflects the market condition, you are not the only that experience these two people suffer here investors and bounty hunters, and this is the reason why ICO is now in a big messed and I'm glad I'm out of it.
But still the chance of making money from the bitcoin paying signature campaigns are getting rare and the payouts becomes nothing in these days.

Still lot of members doing bounties and they are ready to take risk of making big or nothing I will say worthy to try.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:30:10 PM

Really many of us are happy to be out of icos market. Investors has really lose money to scam and abandoned icos and the bounty hunters has work tirelessly without payment or been paid with worthless tokens.  I am also out of icos investments for good.
Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:38:01 PM

Yes, the last half of the year has been very stingy with good bounty. And even good bounty still delay payments, but even now you can earn good money, if you choose the right projects. My income has fallen sharply compared with 2017, but still I still earn good money from bounty. Enough to make more efforts to select projects.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:50:40 PM

Joining a campaign without researching much will get you such a result. You should have more research on projects before joining a campaign. Besides, the nature of the current market is something like unworthy for bounty.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:53:19 PM

Really many of us are happy to be out of icos market. Investors has really lose money to scam and abandoned icos and the bounty hunters has work tirelessly without payment or been paid with worthless tokens.  I am also out of icos investments for good.

That's the sad part with scam icos since devs only want money and they don't even think about the effort that people make to promote their projects.  It makes the ico bounties in  general, less attractive for hunters.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:53:28 PM

You need to ignore such scams first by learning the project better. I consider ceasing doing abundance crusades since a portion of the abundance isn't productive currently to be completely forthright however we have to investigate well which abundance to join. Who knows we can hit a jewel abundance crusade that will drives us to a favorable luck.

I simply keep doing it on the grounds that perhaps one time it will return again simply like the days of yore where one token from another had decent esteem however for now.  It's kind of elusive a few diamonds in various abundance. Simply don't quit doing it since you will never recognize what will occur later on.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:46:34 PM

It can be very frustrating when you spend so much time and energy creating post and contents only for one not to get the deserved pay but at the same time for the purpose of those who do not have money to purchase coins or tokens the only hope is to keep working on bounties while they hope they get good ones that would pay the deserved earnings.

So I do not completely participation in bounty programs. This is still the best and fastest way to get coins for those who do not have money to invest.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:25:33 AM

There are lots of bounty campaign happening in bitcoin forum. And we get thousands of participants. But I am agree with you, bounty campaign can't give you good return for your effort. Bounty hunters do lots of work with different campaigns but they don't get their deserve earning from it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:11:57 AM

There are lots of bounty campaign happening in bitcoin forum. And we get thousands of participants.

yes they are lots of them but as far as i know a bounty campaign cant hold a thousand participants . that is already huge and wont be possible for them to monitor the users properly  .

bounty campaign can't give you good return for your effort.

only if you pick up the scam bounty but if you are lucky to pick the legit one , for sure you can be happy with their rewards  . keep in mind that rewards also depend on your rank and on how many task you'v done properly  .

Bounty hunters do lots of work with different campaigns but they don't get their deserve earning from it.

bounty campaigns are more easier than a regular sig campaign that pays in btc because bounty campaigns have a less stricker rules . you can post on most boards and you can post with lesser text count  .   but as i said earlier  , the reward is dependent  .

Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 06:54:29 PM

Thanks for your experience you have shered to us and we all get experience in this beautiful post. But I can't understand why some ICOs have become trouble to bounty Hunters . I think government who accepted crypto should take control of this and pass laws to remove those stains in cryptocurrency. The fraudsters have cotrol of the ICOs project nowadays, they create shit for people to invest in it and they take their monies away, where they are not panelized.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:42:10 PM

I thought Swachhcoin was a profitable project having professional team. Usually these kind of projects who offer new tokens in exchange of the old ones may be compared to scam but we can't say anything until we see the project fully going down.

Maybe you might have been faced such problems because of the poor management of the project or the unprofessional team but might be they will plan something and you could be able to get your funds back from that project. Bounty campaigns plays a important role for the promotion of any project because bounty campaign covers mostly each of the social media and promotes the project to the fullest.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:20:20 PM

There are lots of bounty campaign happening in bitcoin forum. And we get thousands of participants. But I am agree with you, bounty campaign can't give you good return for your effort. Bounty hunters do lots of work with different campaigns but they don't get their deserve earning from it.
It's not true. Bounty campaign really pays good but just you need to find a better bounty campaign. There are a number of bounty projects on this forum and identifying real projects from them is always a challenging task. Bounty campaigns pay in their tokens and if a project is worthy than the value for those tokens can multiple in x numbers.

Also we get an opportunity to get some tokens for free which can be of huge benefits afterwards. Some bounty campaigns pays more than the efforts so we can't really blame the bounties for paying less but instead we should blame the bounties which doesn't pay their bounty hunters.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:47:56 PM

The choice of projects is huge, every day there are several new bounty. It is obvious that some of these projects will succeed, and this is quite a sufficient reason to take part in the bounty.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:42:02 PM

So a few months ago I did some bounty work for a company called Swachhcoin. Like many of you, I spent countless hours developing and creating posts that highlighted key features of the platform. Fast forward several months...they tell all of us bounty campaign participants that we will have to pass KYC to receive the NEW swachhcoin tokens (SWACHH). My previous Swachhcoin tokens (SCX) are now worth $0 and I will have to do KYC to get my new usable tokens. Also, they set a monthly limit of how many tokens we can sell. We will receive 10% each month to prevent dumping. I like this idea, but NONE of this was presented during the bounty campaign period. I also bought 2 ETH worth of tokens and they've delayed the project at least 2 times! To me, this is unprofessional, ridiculous, and outlandish. Sorry for the rant, but this is the exact reason I've been slowly putting my money into projects that I think have a future. I'm trying to stay away from the bad apples and put some leftover money aside into Bitcoin, Nauticus, Ethereum, EOS, and even XRP.
Im not against with SWACHHcoin project but delays do have corresponding reason which is the current bearish market.They do extent out the duration of the sale

due for them not to accumulate such funds and about into their bounty program it is actually not bad at all having 10% gradual pay-off to prevent dumping but they

didnt able to realize that the number one dumpers is the investor itself knowing that bounty token allocations arent that big that do affect majority of this coins price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:32:29 AM

Lots of bounties are followed to earn income by working hard, but in the end many are scam. It hurts, but it's already a risk and continues to live it with the hope that someone will succeed and the coins that are obtained can be sold at an expensive price after being thrown into the crypto market.
There is no guarantee that you will get results, but the ICO will always be there and that is the same as an open opportunity where we will follow or not. Fortune does not come twice, but opportunities are always in crypto.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:32:11 PM

I know that it must very disappointing for you that it's not your effort is only in vain but also your investments. It is really the norm in the ICO projects and of course we all hate it. KYC is tolerable for me but that kind of conditions, it's too much. Your topic is what I really want and this is my last bounty if it does not work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: