Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1673 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:20:08 PM

it can be said that this is precisely the main goal of the developers - to become as close as possible to small and medium-sized enterprises in order to offer a ready and effective solution containing not only the payment platform and mobile commerce, but also useful marketing tools.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:25:18 PM

it can be said that this is precisely the main goal of the developers - to become as close as possible to small and medium-sized enterprises in order to offer a ready and effective solution containing not only the payment platform and mobile commerce, but also useful marketing tools.
yes, this is exactly the case. Agree that it is much more profitable and less time consuming than it would be a normal process: business owners cooperate with several suppliers and also combine development and management of applications with the payment platform. It requires a lot of time and effort.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:30:08 PM

yes, this is exactly the case. Agree that it is much more profitable and less time consuming than it would be a normal process: business owners cooperate with several suppliers and also combine development and management of applications with the payment platform. It requires a lot of time and effort.
this is not only a gigantic time frame, but also the high costs of managing several administrative agreements and multi-technical platforms that are not always compatible with each other.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:43:15 PM

hello to all indifferent crypto enthusiasts! After the blockchain has appeared on the market, it is already becoming clear that traditional and standard models become obsolete, because the blockchain offers the most profitable alternatives that do not have a control center and, accordingly, do not make the poor poorer and the rich richer, as it happens now.
geokilla

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:48:10 PM

hello to all indifferent crypto enthusiasts! After the blockchain has appeared on the market, it is already becoming clear that traditional and standard models become obsolete, because the blockchain offers the most profitable alternatives that do not have a control center and, accordingly, do not make the poor poorer and the rich richer, as it happens now.
hello! You say everything is absolutely right! I would like to note that Youseeme offers not just an alternative model, but a completely new approach to the financial system. Do you understand what I mean?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:53:29 PM

hello! You say everything is absolutely right! I would like to note that Youseeme offers not just an alternative model, but a completely new approach to the financial system. Do you understand what I mean?
yes, of course I understood what you were talking about. This is the trend towards low-cost and high-performance financial services created to support small and medium-sized businesses. But what exactly is this support?
geokilla

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:58:41 PM

yes, of course I understood what you were talking about. This is the trend towards low-cost and high-performance financial services created to support small and medium-sized businesses. But what exactly is this support?
firstly, you should understand that now mobile applications and e-commerce are becoming more and more popular day by day. But the service and further development is not every enterprise can afford. We are talking now about large corporations, namely about big business. And Youseeme is a turnkey solution for every business segment.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:59:59 PM

This product basically offers the same advantages of some credit cards in fiat ecosystem. It can maybe be considered a good thing if it's efficiency can be compared with these kind of service providers.

josephbayo

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:03:25 PM

is not only a ready-made solution. This is a lot of advantages that allow using the platform to the maximum. By the way, it is worth noting that the project actually opens the doors to a new and complex market. However, it is better to know more about the business model that is at the heart of the platform.
geokilla

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:09:16 PM

I also thought about this question: what exactly is the Youseeme business model? Is this only an effective solution for each business segment or access to a new market? Or is it a cheaper maintenance for my applications? Explain to me about this, please.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:14:08 PM

I also thought about this question: what exactly is the Youseeme business model? Is this only an effective solution for each business segment or access to a new market? Or is it a cheaper maintenance for my applications? Explain to me about this, please.
the business model itself consists in the availability of a mobile application and an innovative platform designed for trading and exchange. The latter allows you to receive Bartcoins, which contribute to increasing sales for customers. And this happens both locally and globally.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:19:19 PM

I think, will add that the big advantage of Youseeme is that the economy of Bartcoin is built on the interaction of sellers and buyers, because they form the community. Developers strive to be not just an economy for the participants, but a surplus economy that provides security and value estimation.
geokilla

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:24:32 PM

friends, now I am very interested in the question concerning the Bartcoin coins. When can I get them? Are there any special offers on the platform from partners that allow them to accumulate as much as possible?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:29:11 PM

friends, now I am very interested in the question concerning the Bartcoin coins. When can I get them? Are there any special offers on the platform from partners that allow them to accumulate as much as possible?
frankly, for me it is strange that you missed such an important point, because the online market provides great opportunities to buy products and services using the above currency. I would even say that the creation of profitable offers is the prerogative of traders, since they create the Bartcoin community.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:34:45 PM

frankly, for me it is strange that you missed such an important point, because the online market provides great opportunities to buy products and services using the above currency. I would even say that the creation of profitable offers is the prerogative of traders, since they create the Bartcoin community.
I totally agree with you. They not only create a community, but are part of Bartcoin’s strategy because they create their own loyalty programs. And they interact with users through a CRM system to manage the base of their customers and send regular updates and the newest and hottest offers!
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:39:42 PM

I totally agree with you. They not only create a community, but are part of Bartcoin’s strategy because they create their own loyalty programs. And they interact with users through a CRM system to manage the base of their customers and send regular updates and the newest and hottest offers!
I wonder if the same can be said about the built-in payment platform for trading cryptocurrency? If I am not mistaken, then no competing platform offers such conditions. And what can you say about this? You agree with me?
geokilla

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:45:27 PM

payment platform also provides excellent conditions for participation. These are, for example, low transaction fees, a single, original and unique wallet with multi and cryptocurrency. And also, not least, it is a crypto bank for a cryptocurrency deposit. Therefore, this platform is really unique and worth it to register on it. The Youseeme project itself is definitely worth paying a membership fee and becoming a regular member.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:46:18 AM

friends, tell me, how professional are the developers in finance? In addition, in order to create such a strong and effective platform, you must have experience in the field of cryptocurrency, marketing, administration, as well as many other areas. Surely they have a big team, is it right?
geokilla

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:51:10 AM

friends, tell me, how professional are the developers in finance? In addition, in order to create such a strong and effective platform, you must have experience in the field of cryptocurrency, marketing, administration, as well as many other areas. Surely they have a big team, is it right?
yes, it is quite right. This is a whole team of professionals, not only in the areas that you have listed, but also in the areas of business and technology, information technology and e-commerce. By the way, I'm talking now about Bob Fegali, CEO in the United States. That he has extensive experience in the field of e-commerce, which was so important when designing a platform.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:56:11 AM

yes, it is quite right. This is a whole team of professionals, not only in the areas that you have listed, but also in the areas of business and technology, information technology and e-commerce. By the way, I'm talking now about Bob Fegali, CEO in the United States. That he has extensive experience in the field of e-commerce, which was so important when designing a platform.
oh, that's great! I have always believed that mobile and e-commerce is an unknown part of technology, because it is expensive. After I learned about this project, I understand that technologies are moving forward, and alternative solutions are already emerging that open up access to all modern tools not only for large corporations, but also for small businesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: