Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1673 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:39:17 PM

guys, I'm amazed at the advantages of the Bartcoins. Their main feature is an excellent interaction with partners, which makes it possible to choose the most profitable in price and quality when searching for goods. For traders, a healthy competitive environment is created, where they represent only the best conditions for users.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:44:16 PM

guys, I'm amazed at the advantages of the Bartcoins. Their main feature is an excellent interaction with partners, which makes it possible to choose the most profitable in price and quality when searching for goods. For traders, a healthy competitive environment is created, where they represent only the best conditions for users.
I would like to try all the features of this platform. By the way, as a company representative, I can register for free, or rather, create a mobile commerce page using a special application tool integrated into the platform. Also, I can almost immediately use the payment platform and participate in the loyalty program.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:49:14 PM

I would like to try all the features of this platform. By the way, as a company representative, I can register for free, or rather, create a mobile commerce page using a special application tool integrated into the platform. Also, I can almost immediately use the payment platform and participate in the loyalty program.
by the way, the loyalty program, in my opinion, is a separate and good story. I advise you to familiarize yourself with competitive similar sites in order to understand how youseeme offers the best benefits.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:54:42 PM

regarding the loyalty program, I can say that it is quite significantly different from competitors. And competitors, by the way, offer a slightly different range of services. I believe that they are given to compare the fact that there are enough alternative solutions on the market, they were, are and will be to the taste of everyone.
geokilla

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:59:20 PM

regarding the loyalty program, I can say that it is quite significantly different from competitors. And competitors, by the way, offer a slightly different range of services. I believe that they are given to compare the fact that there are enough alternative solutions on the market, they were, are and will be to the taste of everyone.
yes, probably it is. In addition, the main thing that unites them is the blockchain, which heads the positive changes in the market. Everyone is already accustomed to this technology, so they trust the financial system that does not have a control center.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:04:58 PM

yes, probably it is. In addition, the main thing that unites them is the blockchain, which heads the positive changes in the market. Everyone is already accustomed to this technology, so they trust the financial system that does not have a control center.
I think that in such cases and do not need a control center. Practice shows that its presence, as in the current traditional systems, creates a separation of the layers, namely, the rich become richer and the poor become poorer. In addition, the automation of all processes eliminates the error due to the human factor.
Ganing
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 12:15:57 AM

bartwallet sounds great
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:19:24 PM

hi! I noticed here a rather structured system, which some other projects, for example, cannot boast of. However, I have another question. As you all know, the cryptocurrency world is quite risky, especially if you do not know its rules. Are there people here who are responsible for the risks that have arisen on the platform (the danger of lack of benefit from the Bartcoin coin, changes in legislation and other moments)?
geokilla

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:24:12 PM

hi! I noticed here a rather structured system, which some other projects, for example, cannot boast of. However, I have another question. As you all know, the cryptocurrency world is quite risky, especially if you do not know its rules. Are there people here who are responsible for the risks that have arisen on the platform (the danger of lack of benefit from the Bartcoin coin, changes in legislation and other moments)?
you probably already saw this section in white paper, where all the risks are approved and dismantled in detail, and you know that there are activities that are being held to minimize them. If you do not know, I can tell you about them.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:29:23 PM

you probably already saw this section in white paper, where all the risks are approved and dismantled in detail, and you know that there are activities that are being held to minimize them. If you do not know, I can tell you about them.
I know about this. But nevertheless, my question remained unanswered. If I have any suggestions for improving these events, or any user will see a violation in the platform’s policy, who should I contact? I think that there is such a department.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:34:55 PM

you probably mean the board of directors, which is responsible for developing risk strategies, as well as monitoring the approval and review of policies. It also ensures the implementation of risk management at all levels. Did you talk about this or am I mistaken?
geokilla

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:39:18 PM

you probably mean the board of directors, which is responsible for developing risk strategies, as well as monitoring the approval and review of policies. It also ensures the implementation of risk management at all levels. Did you talk about this or am I mistaken?
I never thought that the board of directors was responsible for such events. I assumed they had a slightly different set of tasks. However, all these tasks once again do not give doubt to the high-quality and effective work of the project team.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:44:12 PM

I never thought that the board of directors was responsible for such events. I assumed they had a slightly different set of tasks. However, all these tasks once again do not give doubt to the high-quality and effective work of the project team.
you just think about how much money was invested in the creation and development of this platform. I think that somehow it is necessary to promote it further. For example, paramount need to recoup the costs of ICO and advertising campaigns.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:49:45 PM

As for the board of directors, here I will note the following: in this case, the board of directors oversees the reasonable and reasonable management of risks, as well as internal control, management and distribution of risks within the company. Add to this another audit and control over its execution.
geokilla

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:54:26 PM

As for the board of directors, here I will note the following: in this case, the board of directors oversees the reasonable and reasonable management of risks, as well as internal control, management and distribution of risks within the company. Add to this another audit and control over its execution.
to be honest, I did not expect such a great commitment to the work. By the way, I heard that some other organization is responsible for the risks. But it was definitely not the board of directors. probably this is something else. I think the main thing is that very soon the developers will have something to boast of.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:59:20 PM

to be honest, I did not expect such a great commitment to the work. By the way, I heard that some other organization is responsible for the risks. But it was definitely not the board of directors. probably this is something else. I think the main thing is that very soon the developers will have something to boast of.
yes, I totally agree with you. And what do you mean by something that developers will soon present to the world? Are you talking about KYC? If yes, then it is worth noting that user profiles and risk levels are constantly updated using the KYC software. I understand that the whole system is interconnected.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:05:05 PM

I would add that this is not even a relationship, but a security priority on the Youseeme platform. This confirms that those users who have not provided the information necessary for developers are rejected. There are no anonymous accounts here either: everything is transparent and audit is provided with a three-level security system.
geokilla

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:10:09 PM

I would add that this is not even a relationship, but a security priority on the Youseeme platform. This confirms that those users who have not provided the information necessary for developers are rejected. There are no anonymous accounts here either: everything is transparent and audit is provided with a three-level security system.
this is not a three-level protection, but a three-step audit, namely: two internal and one external. Moreover, the external audit is performed by a third-party auditing company that has certified documents. Do you know why this is done? For what purpose? I can explain
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:15:14 PM

this is not a three-level protection, but a three-step audit, namely: two internal and one external. Moreover, the external audit is performed by a third-party auditing company that has certified documents. Do you know why this is done? For what purpose? I can explain
I know. This guarantees e-wallet users that the funds are in a separate bank account nominally allocated for them, and are protected by 10% of Octave UCME funds, as well as adequate insurance. This is a great security system.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:21:33 PM

All of the above confirms once again that the developers have structured the system quite clearly: each employee is responsible for certain functions. For example, five employees are involved in risk assessment and control, as well as database maintenance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: