Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:52:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1680 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:15:41 AM

friends, and I have another assumption on this. Bartcoin is not supported by governments or other legal entities, or goods such as gold or silver. What, then, is its benefit? How can you believe it? Huh Huh
it has already been said above that this is support for technology and trust. There are a lot of risks in the cryptocurrency world. However, the Youseeme business model allows transactions, for example, exclusively between registered merchants and registered users.
by the way, this really adds a huge percentage of trust to Bartcoin, since KYC and KYCC must be filled before an electronic wallet exchange, transfer of payment, or financial transaction takes place. This reduces the risk to 2% and prevents money laundering.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:20:08 AM

all this is the result of minimizing risks. Activities on this part created a fairly large number, and all this is done in the interests of users. For example, the Youseeme model does not allow withdrawing money to any IBAN account. Withdrawals can only be made to Youseeme KYC2’s personal IBAN account or another Youseeme’s IBAN account.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:25:36 AM

all this is the result of minimizing risks. Activities on this part created a fairly large number, and all this is done in the interests of users. For example, the Youseeme model does not allow withdrawing money to any IBAN account. Withdrawals can only be made to Youseeme KYC2’s personal IBAN account or another Youseeme’s IBAN account.
let me continue that remittances between Youseeme users cannot exceed 200 € and a maximum of 5 transactions per month, and are also limited to 2500 € per year. This is probably the right requirement. What do you say to that?
geokilla

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:30:13 AM

let me continue that remittances between Youseeme users cannot exceed 200 € and a maximum of 5 transactions per month, and are also limited to 2500 € per year. This is probably the right requirement. What do you say to that?
developers only use such a business model that would limit fraud, money laundering and other illegal operations as much as possible. It will also be a good trump card in favor of the project as a whole: for me, for example, as a user, it is important to be confident in the efficiency and reliability of the services provided.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:35:11 AM

developers only use such a business model that would limit fraud, money laundering and other illegal operations as much as possible. It will also be a good trump card in favor of the project as a whole: for me, for example, as a user, it is important to be confident in the efficiency and reliability of the services provided.
yes, I hold the same opinion. All this proves that Youseeme cares about its potential participants and investors. I think that all the subtleties worth reading in white paper. This will help you get answers to many questions.
alex2539

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:58:29 PM

By reading their white paper and after having visited the Youseeme website, I can tell you guys, this project is something great but it doesn't reveal itself at first glance: it's a Fairtrade 2.0.
It allows small retailers to have the same marketing weapons if not more than the big e-commerce brands or super big retailers to fight in this digital world but in a much more simpler and cheaper way.
In any case, this kind of initiative should be encouraged.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:06:35 PM

guys, in my opinion, the most important part in this project is the use of systems with strong authentication. This prevents duplication and identity fraud using Secure Claims Markup Language (SAML) and ENUM DNS for real-time database scanning.
geokilla

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:11:30 PM

guys, in my opinion, the most important part in this project is the use of systems with strong authentication. This prevents duplication and identity fraud using Secure Claims Markup Language (SAML) and ENUM DNS for real-time database scanning.
you have such wide knowledge in this area. Tell me, are you newcomer to the cryptocurrency world or are such projects not new for you? If the second option applies to you, then it would be interesting to discuss your criteria for a promising platform.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:16:22 PM

you have such wide knowledge in this area. Tell me, are you newcomer to the cryptocurrency world or are such projects not new for you? If the second option applies to you, then it would be interesting to discuss your criteria for a promising platform.
I’m not completely newcomer, but note that in this world there are big risks that need to be minimized as efficiently as possible. In addition, the security of transactions is of great importance, and additional tools that would facilitate the further interaction of participants should have real evidence of their effectiveness throughout the world.
stoner6626

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:21:20 PM

guys, hello everyone! I do not have such wide knowledge about cryptocurrency projects. What risks are you talking about and how does a particular platform minimize them? By the way, as an additional tool, I would point out the e-commerce platform, which, despite its limitations, is successful all over the world, as it is necessary.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:26:28 PM

guys, hello everyone! I do not have such wide knowledge about cryptocurrency projects. What risks are you talking about and how does a particular platform minimize them? By the way, as an additional tool, I would point out the e-commerce platform, which, despite its limitations, is successful all over the world, as it is necessary.
I noticed that now mobile commerce is also enjoying success. I know that the Uber model uses it. Such platforms are now widely used for the delivery of all types of food, tickets and everyday necessities.
stoner6626

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:31:12 PM

I noticed that now mobile commerce is also enjoying success. I know that the Uber model uses it. Such platforms are now widely used for the delivery of all types of food, tickets and everyday necessities.
I would say that this rather convenient way saves a lot of time because you don’t have to go shopping and choose something. I suspect that despite their popularity, they are still expensive. What do you think about this?
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:36:06 PM

I would say that this rather convenient way saves a lot of time because you don’t have to go shopping and choose something. I suspect that despite their popularity, they are still expensive. What do you think about this?
yes, this is true, applications are still mostly accessible to large corporations, since the total cost of developing an application and business, branding requirements, online and offline marketing is prohibitive for a typical company or business. And, by the way, Youseeme offers an alternative solution!
geokilla

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:41:06 PM

I think that this is not a completely alternative solution, but simply a trading platform that provides access to the market and distribution channels for various goods. Also during the exchange there is an increase in sales. Do you know how this happens?
stoner6626

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

I think that this is not a completely alternative solution, but simply a trading platform that provides access to the market and distribution channels for various goods. Also during the exchange there is an increase in sales. Do you know how this happens?
I got acquainted with this moment. The Youseeme exchange allows businesses and entrepreneurs to pay and receive BARTCOINS (private virtual currency), thereby increasing sales to new customers locally and globally. This process takes place at the expense of the economy.
geokilla

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:01:14 PM

I got acquainted with this moment. The Youseeme exchange allows businesses and entrepreneurs to pay and receive BARTCOINS (private virtual currency), thereby increasing sales to new customers locally and globally. This process takes place at the expense of the economy.
it’s just economics, and Bartcoin’s economy specifically, which is aimed at the interaction of the network of sellers and buyers that form the community. This process is carried out in several stages: first, it is a profitable accounting currency at low prices. Secondly, access to digital currency markets as part of individual investments in the blockchain.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:06:29 PM

friends, I now looked at the advantages that the Bartcoin possession gives us, and this is just fantastic! I also advise you to look at this information, because almost every user can receive remuneration there, and the operations will not be so difficult at the same time.
stoner6626

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:11:57 PM

friends, I now looked at the advantages that the Bartcoin possession gives us, and this is just fantastic! I also advise you to look at this information, because almost every user can receive remuneration there, and the operations will not be so difficult at the same time.
I am attracted to the property whereby trading partners will offer special offers to the Bartcoin community, which can only be paid for with the help of Bartcoin, so buyers can accumulate more. It is also the presence of a wide range of services in the online market for purchase with Bartcoins.
CJGoodings

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:19:08 PM

I am attracted to the property whereby trading partners will offer special offers to the Bartcoin community, which can only be paid for with the help of Bartcoin, so buyers can accumulate more. It is also the presence of a wide range of services in the online market for purchase with Bartcoins.
by the way, regarding such lucrative offers from traders, it’s worth saying that they control the relationship with their users, thanks to the CRM at their disposal, to manage their customer base and send regular updates and offers.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:13:31 PM

judging by the presence of a loyalty program on this platform, it will be good competitors to already existing programs. Or are they not so popular or not so profitable? What can you say about this? How is the reward process generally implemented here?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: