Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:46:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🚀YouSeeMe - Bartcoin - Bartwallet🚀 - Infinite Possibilities  (Read 1680 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:51:17 PM

friends, judging by the scale of the project, a whole system is designed here that uses a cryptocurrency trading application and a trading platform with an electronic wallet for trading goods and services. I think that it will be convenient for each participant. Just tell me what is its main purpose?
in addition to what you have listed, there is also a technical back office, which saves scale. It is unique and safe. By the way, using the application, users receive tokens in the form of loyalty points, which can later be paid for the purchase.
you can also convert them to Fiat. And with the help of a wallet, they can be exchanged for other cryptocurrencies, such as, for example, Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think these are pretty good alternatives. Only I do not know how to access the Youseeme trading platform. Do you know anything about this?
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:56:34 PM

my friend, let me explain to you. First, you need to create a mobile commerce page. This is done using a special tool for applications. Only I understand that you must be a company to do this. In general, it seems to me that this is the best platform for organizations.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:01:30 PM

my friend, let me explain to you. First, you need to create a mobile commerce page. This is done using a special tool for applications. Only I understand that you must be a company to do this. In general, it seems to me that this is the best platform for organizations.
however, it really suggests that the developers have thought through everything to the smallest detail. In addition, they act in the interests of the participants and offer conditions that are much lower than, for example, other platforms. The only strange thing is that there are restrictions on the implementation of transfers, namely, this is the size of the transfer.
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:06:09 PM

however, it really suggests that the developers have thought through everything to the smallest detail. In addition, they act in the interests of the participants and offer conditions that are much lower than, for example, other platforms. The only strange thing is that there are restrictions on the implementation of transfers, namely, this is the size of the transfer.
I would add that those tools that are included in this system, eliminate the need for outsourcing and significantly reduce costs for participants. By tools, I mean the Octave-UCME payment platform, including The Market Place, E-Wallet and Trading Wallet (Bartwallet).
stoner6626

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:11:31 PM

guys, I had an interesting, in my opinion, question. If it is a payment system, then due to what problems existing in the world of fiat money did society encounter, what was the need to create this platform? Perhaps these are new risks associated with cryptocurrency or with the implementation of transactions?
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:16:21 PM

guys, I had an interesting, in my opinion, question. If it is a payment system, then due to what problems existing in the world of fiat money did society encounter, what was the need to create this platform? Perhaps these are new risks associated with cryptocurrency or with the implementation of transactions?
it seems to me that regulatory changes have occurred in the banking and financial system. Honestly, I did not think about it. But you are right: new projects arise precisely with a proposal to solve or eliminate any difficulties associated with existing systems in a particular industry.
geokilla

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:21:29 PM

it seems to me that regulatory changes have occurred in the banking and financial system. Honestly, I did not think about it. But you are right: new projects arise precisely with a proposal to solve or eliminate any difficulties associated with existing systems in a particular industry.
agree that the blockchain alone was a revolution for the financial and banking industries. In addition, he was not limited to these sectors, but was involved in many other systems. Yes, I also heard that cryptocurrency wallets now offer trade in assets and goods.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:26:23 PM

friends, I just learned that regulation occurred in the banking sector, which allows startups to launch new electronic payment and account management tools. Moreover, it turned out that the regulations concerning the control of transactions are now applied by the government all over the world.
geokilla

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:31:14 PM

guys, it is logical to assume also the development of applications that give access to a large amount of information. And thanks to Google Pay and Apple Pay it has now become possible to acquire music and books. Simply put, mobile commerce is flourishing.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:36:19 PM

guys, it is logical to assume also the development of applications that give access to a large amount of information. And thanks to Google Pay and Apple Pay it has now become possible to acquire music and books. Simply put, mobile commerce is flourishing.
with this I fully agree. Not only mobile, but also electronic as a whole. Agree that it is a success worldwide. Despite the limitations, large organizations can afford to spend money on website design, applications, development, sales and marketing.
geokilla

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:41:51 PM

with this I fully agree. Not only mobile, but also electronic as a whole. Agree that it is a success worldwide. Despite the limitations, large organizations can afford to spend money on website design, applications, development, sales and marketing.
by the way, as far as mobile commerce is concerned, Uber digitized it. You probably know that such platforms are widely used for many purposes. In particular, it is the delivery of anything: food, tickets and household goods.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:55:35 PM

explain to me why doing another mobile application that is responsible for payment transactions, if they are already quite popular and are in great demand? By the way, the payment platforms themselves are as popular as you can see. What is the problem then?
geokilla

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:00:41 PM

explain to me why doing another mobile application that is responsible for payment transactions, if they are already quite popular and are in great demand? By the way, the payment platforms themselves are as popular as you can see. What is the problem then?
the problem is quite banal - finance. Mobile applications, or rather, their development, are still a little expensive, especially it is not affordable, unfortunately, for small business owners. In addition to cost, there are other nuances, for example, requirements for branding or offline marketing.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:05:27 PM

the problem is quite banal - finance. Mobile applications, or rather, their development, are still a little expensive, especially it is not affordable, unfortunately, for small business owners. In addition to cost, there are other nuances, for example, requirements for branding or offline marketing.
so it turns out that the popularity of both mobile applications and payment platforms flourishes exclusively among large corporations? I believe that Youseeme offers a good alternative that will be available to every business segment and any company. Tell me, am I right?
geokilla

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:10:16 PM

so it turns out that the popularity of both mobile applications and payment platforms flourishes exclusively among large corporations? I believe that Youseeme offers a good alternative that will be available to every business segment and any company. Tell me, am I right?
yes, you are absolutely right. By the way, payment platforms began to appear not so long ago: They were developed after the deregulation of the banking sector and its openness to competition. This all coincided with the growth of the popularization of digital currencies and the cryptomarket as a whole, so now these payment platforms contain the whole range of services needed by modern companies and people.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:15:12 PM

however, friends, personally, I would not be so happy. Firstly, the platform has some limitations and does not solve all the problems associated with trading digital currencies. Secondly, as in any new projects, there is a risk in many areas. In particular, this may lead to the fact that you lose your funds.
CJGoodings

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:20:53 PM

however, friends, personally, I would not be so happy. Firstly, the platform has some limitations and does not solve all the problems associated with trading digital currencies. Secondly, as in any new projects, there is a risk in many areas. In particular, this may lead to the fact that you lose your funds.
I think you exaggerate too much. Youseeme offers wide access to a huge market for goods and services. Moreover, the exchange between organizations and entrepreneurs allows you to increase sales, as well as receive the Bartcoins, who come in the form of loyalty points, and their opportunities, in turn, are even wider. Looks like you're new to the industry?
stoner6626

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:25:19 PM

I think you exaggerate too much. Youseeme offers wide access to a huge market for goods and services. Moreover, the exchange between organizations and entrepreneurs allows you to increase sales, as well as receive the Bartcoins, who come in the form of loyalty points, and their opportunities, in turn, are even wider. Looks like you're new to the industry?
yes, I am a beginner and, frankly, I had a completely different view of this world. I would like you to explain to me the principle of operation of this platform, its main functions and, of course, the loyalty program, which, in your opinion, also has ample opportunities.
geokilla

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:31:08 PM

let me start. First, the main functions you have already described in the previous comment. Secondly, with regard to your concerns about risks: agree that in any new venture they are present and most importantly - to have a lot of experience or experience in business to be able to minimize these risks, as the developers of Youseeme do.
stoner6626

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:36:33 PM

let me start. First, the main functions you have already described in the previous comment. Secondly, with regard to your concerns about risks: agree that in any new venture they are present and most importantly - to have a lot of experience or experience in business to be able to minimize these risks, as the developers of Youseeme do.
I just read this item in white paper and found out that the minimization of risks is really there, and quite a good one. I understood a lot, and these details could not be explained to me in another project. Developers, I think, are great fellows, which give the whole essence of their project in such detail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: