Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:08:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:38:12 AM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

If there is a signature. This means nothing. This does not show my mood for cryptocurrency or for the market. So look at the captions is stupid. Saying that they do not appear.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:28:44 PM

We all started from the bottom to somewhere here and saw when some coins were from 0.1 to 3 dollars and also saw when some coins dropped from 3 to 0.01$. In either case, you have to remain a holder and do what you want because no one is an expert.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:39:42 PM

There are indeed very few good projects among ICOs, but this is not a reason to get upset and cry. You are right, it is necessary to search and publicly expose fraudsters so that they do not deceive investors and undermine confidence in investing in new projects at the ICO stage.

Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:48:38 PM

It is not easy to stay positive in a market with so many scams and falling prices. Nevertheless, i try to stay positive and and i will not give up. I always hope that one day the prices will be better again.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 07:29:09 PM

What other people think should never concern you. No matter how negative they are, you should always be positive in life. In the early period, there were always negative comments for Bitcoin and Ethereum;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:33:03 PM

It is not easy to stay positive in a market with so many scams and falling prices. Nevertheless, i try to stay positive and and i will not give up. I always hope that one day the prices will be better again.

Already at this point, we can see the positive behavior of the market. Let's hope that this is the beginning of stabilization and re-growth. However, I am affraid that with the rise in prices, scams will appear again. We just have to be very careful.

vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:49:21 PM

You should not lose your faith and it is getting harder and harder with every day, because everything continues to fall. I cannot wait to see the bakkt launch and finally to see the Ethereum 2.0 update.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:22:17 PM

There is no point  in giving up because their is always tough season for every business, we just have to exercise a patient everything is going to be alright with time.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:05:48 PM

Many people including me who came into this crypto community early always begins with faucets to make some couple of buck then later graduate to checking other reliable method of making money in crypto which bounty campaign will be my next guess.

Since, we never quit on bitcoin during those period of faucet, I don't think it makes any sense giving up on it now when it's going mainstream already.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:18:52 PM

Actually we cant blame them on what are the thought are having of them.
So must better to challenge ourselves if we are new in crypto so that we dont ask anything if someone ask a negative question.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:34:39 PM

Giving up means you lose more because if you choosed to stay you can have an oportunity again to earn more money .
For sure better people to be motivte to won't give up and not leave because for me it is best opoortunity through online to earn money..
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:58:33 PM

You're right, we shouldn't give up. But this does not mean that we should continue to participate in the bounty, for example, if they have ceased to bring us the desired income. It is necessary to continue to look for new ways of earnings and not to get hung up on something one.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:12:51 PM

Because for me to give up means that I will lose on the battlefield, so my dream will be buried deep inside, so when the market falls or the Bounty doesn't give us something we want, then we don't just give up.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:20:41 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
You are very right. People shouldn't really give up on all this bounty stuffs including airdrops too. The little bounty tokens that worth a mere $10 today might become $10,000 in future if luck shines on you.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:41:51 PM

when the market is falling, many people are pessimistic even though they know that to restore the market, crypto purchases must increase but unfortunately many people really spread their pessimism and it can affect others and when many people are pessimistic there will be many people switch from crypto and that will make the market more difficult to recover
should in difficult circumstances we must be able to strengthen each other so that the bullrun that we hope can happen soon

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 11:53:32 PM

It is a good thing for us to continue striving hard in cryptocurrency until the day we hit our own jackpot as some persons did during the 2017 bull run. Such a period might come again and as such we should be steadfast.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:05:33 AM

After all of the struggle I had endure all this time, this isn't really the right time to give up. For that reason, i will keep waiting until the condition will be better.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:23:34 AM

Because I am optimistic that Crypto will rise again which causes me not to give up, it's time when no one knows, the most important thing is we must be sure and be patient about the results we will get in the future

bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:38:58 AM

Because I am optimistic that Crypto will rise again which causes me not to give up, it's time when no one knows, the most important thing is we must be sure and be patient about the results we will get in the future
rest assured and keep the spirit because of high enthusiasm and always patient, the results will be commensurate with what you do and the struggle you have done, the results will not ignore you.
Crypto still has the opportunity to rise high, we are just waiting for a good time and I'm sure Crypto will be profitable.
keep up the spirit and increase your patience.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 04:56:45 AM

Giving up is just for loser, I believe that we need to be more patience to win on this cryptos feild. If we don't have patience and we cannot controlled our emotion we can maybe loss a huge amount of profit. I believe that we need to make a right decision on crypto because if we decide to quit specially in this huge dip, we can maybe loss a huge amount of profit soon when the bull market occurs. I believe that crypto will rise up high soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: