Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15922 times)
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:21:11 AM

Hope you will succeed. Just friendly advise don't use credit card and loans)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:47:51 AM

I agree that it's time to stop spreading negative information about cryptocurrencies and ICO. In my opinion, we should all be patient and continue to participate in bounty companies, share high-quality ICO projects and help each other identify scams. All the arguments given by you perfectly reveal this simple truth.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:08:56 AM

We have comparative story I begun with faucets too and earn some satoshi. In any case, the income is close to nothing so I continue seeking and discovered this forum last 2017.  I joined airdrops, bounties and furthermore figure out how to trade and I'm beginning to invest on ICO and got scammed/rekt lol. Well that was in the past I learned my lesson possibly if there are no fake and scam ico perhaps we have different market right now. I won't give up too, blockchain technology will have a major influence now and to our future.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:11:17 PM

I admire your strong position to keep joining airdrops and other task that offer free coin. I have done that before also but not like you I have given up already in airdrops it seems a waste of time already the coins they offer are very few and almost no value. I keep focussing in bounty campaign as this is one of the most profitable way to earn coins without shelling out money in my own opinion.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:40:03 PM

I agree that credit is a bad job , I think you'll largely stay in debt rarely carries , and of course I think if you invest wisely that make good money !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:09:21 PM

Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.

In addition, cryptocurrency industry has risen great financial pioneers and given freedom to the commoners across the globe and still doing well. Those who choose to wait will be rewarded greatly, but those who choose to give up will blame their-selves, so, i gat much more reason not to give up.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

Although I have invested a lot of cryptocurrencies, I always think that there are huge business opportunities in cryptocurrencies, so I will stick to them for a long time.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:23:02 PM

There's no point giving up until one achieves their goals it might take time but then keep pushing on the end is near.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:31:01 PM

I won't give up until i get what i dreamed about here in cryptocurrency, there is no reason to leave cryptocurrency because behind its downfall  it is still profitable and we can still earn money all we need is patient to wait till the market recovers.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:40:59 PM

Because I am optimistic that Crypto will rise again which causes me not to give up, it's time when no one knows, the most important thing is we must be sure and be patient about the results we will get in the future
I am also very positive about the whole market. and I am sure that those people who work now will be very rich in the future!
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:24:40 PM

I won't give up until i get what i dreamed about here in cryptocurrency, there is no reason to leave cryptocurrency because behind its downfall  it is still profitable and we can still earn money all we need is patient to wait till the market recovers.
I support you. I lost a lot of money in this market, but I won't give up either. I will continue to work and earn in this market. I believe in rise of the prices

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:34:48 PM

I would agree on you! People who likes quick money uses ICO to scam people and they are making it bad to the eyes of their victims and they are so happy while others are in pain for the lost of fortune. Maybe there is a way to contain this people in order not to affect the whole cryptocurrency community. Your stand on continuing no matter what gives hope to some so that it is good to keep it up and continue the fight for the good of all.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:35:00 PM

Like the other traders in this forum, i lost some money during the course and almost give up but I managed to overcome these challenges. Apart from bieng a trader, I'm also a bounty hunter and most of my funds for trading came from my participation in signature campaign. Giving up is not good option because it will only worsen your situation, quitter never wins and winner never quits.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:37:41 PM

There were times when I wanted to throw a flash card with private keys in the trash. A lot of time was spent, a lot of effort, and in the end no profit. But I didn't. Yes, there is a lot of garbage in wallets, but I believe that one day this garbage can be successfully sold.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:40:38 PM

We have comparative story I begun with faucets too and earn some satoshi. In any case, the income is close to nothing so I continue seeking and discovered this forum last 2017.  I joined airdrops, bounties and furthermore figure out how to trade and I'm beginning to invest on ICO and got scammed/rekt lol. Well that was in the past I learned my lesson possibly if there are no fake and scam ico perhaps we have different market right now. I won't give up too, blockchain technology will have a major influence now and to our future.
From that past experiences you will be able to learned how to manage your money, doing a deep research and understanding the current
flow will gives you a good idea where to place your money, giving up is for those who are not really keen to succeed, people who just drop
by since they've about crypto can bring lots of earnings, and when suffer losses it will cry out and say, this industry is just a scam,.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:50:36 PM

There were times when I wanted to throw a flash card with private keys in the trash. A lot of time was spent, a lot of effort, and in the end no profit. But I didn't. Yes, there is a lot of garbage in wallets, but I believe that one day this garbage can be successfully sold.
You can see the garbage assets in your wallet. if the developer is still running and there are updates related to their project, there will be a possibility that the price can rise. but if the assets you get from airdrop are unclear, maybe that is really useless.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:53:13 PM

Persistence and perseverance will help you survive the bearish crypto market we are experiencing right now. There are a lot of negative activities affecting the development of crypto. But despite it, the technology and even the industry is developing fast that it might slow down but will continue to persist. That is why I never lost hope despite my losses already.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:00:16 PM

There is no chance if you do not try. And if you try and stay in the business, you would ultimately figure out what to do and how to do and that will work. The reason why should not one use loans to invest in the cryptocurrency is purely because pf the uncertainty. It is like gambling with the borrowed money. You never know what happens. In addition, make sure you invest the money you do not need for some time for the crypto market as you see is very slow. Good Luck.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:37:21 PM

Everything is clear and really truthful but bear in mind some people just look for easy way to get rich  so whatever stays on their way will be blamed and judged by them.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:44:34 PM

Everything is clear and really truthful but bear in mind some people just look for easy way to get rich  so whatever stays on their way will be blamed and judged by them.

It is never that easy to make money firstly, those who believe that in crypto you can easily become rich then also understand that people who have made money also have lost money in the bear market. But if you invest for long term then surely you can get the benefit of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: