Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:47:58 PM

Well, there are people who are prone to stress and can not keep their emotions. They are not experienced and need advice. Why do you think this is negative. Just someone lost his money and wants to talk. He needs advice and not conviction. If this somehow affects you, you are the same.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:48:25 PM

Everything is clear and really truthful but bear in mind some people just look for easy way to get rich  so whatever stays on their way will be blamed and judged by them.

It is never that easy to make money firstly, those who believe that in crypto you can easily become rich then also understand that people who have made money also have lost money in the bear market. But if you invest for long term then surely you can get the benefit of it.

That is blatantly false.  People have made a lot of easy money in crypto with doing very little work.  This will be the last chance for investors to make huge gains before crypto becomes completely mainstream.  If you had one shot would you capture it?
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:49:47 PM

Everything is clear and really truthful but bear in mind some people just look for easy way to get rich  so whatever stays on their way will be blamed and judged by them.

It is never that easy to make money firstly, those who believe that in crypto you can easily become rich then also understand that people who have made money also have lost money in the bear market. But if you invest for long term then surely you can get the benefit of it.

Someone's perception is different if they hope that crypto can make it rich so they have not felt a loss, if they speak crypto crime then they have never entered it. I think to invest, everyone has a different way, the most important thing is the profit that is obtained is not just a loss story that is discussed
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:00:48 PM

Thanks for the advice mate and I understand your point.

A successful business person never give up, it is just like business, an entrepreneur expert will advise you not to expect profit until anytime from 2 years after your investment, we all saw the case of bitcoin when if first started while those that believed in it held on to it so tight irrespective of the challenges and lots of discouragement face during the time bitcoin didn’t grow and what happened after some years, it ended up paying them and compensating them for the long waited years.

I know this scammers are making a lot of thins worst for the crypto world too, but the question is, how many scammed ICO’s do you have to invest in before you get it right, something really needs to be done about this.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:10:02 PM

Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.
of course your beliefs and patience will make you benefit from the investment because in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on their own investors crypto currencies without investors will not mean
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:33:53 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
You say the right things, in cryptocurrency wins the one who knows how to tolerate and does not panic even in the most difficult times, if a person at least once will be able to survive the bear market, it is nothing to frighten and its benefits he will be able to get

Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:46:30 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

If I I have listened to people's talk in this bearish period about  crypto, am not sure I would have continued till now. Have some many friends that have given up but I have also come to understand in Crypto is the one you give yourself. Am really patient enough to see Crypto to the end

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:29:16 PM

All correctly says the author, I agree with his words! Stop whining and spreading the negative! If you can't earn in the cryptocurrency world, then go earn elsewhere, but do not blame the circumstances or someone in their failures.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:58:26 PM

All correctly says the author, I agree with his words! Stop whining and spreading the negative! If you can't earn in the cryptocurrency world, then go earn elsewhere, but do not blame the circumstances or someone in their failures.
This is the key to success. It is always advicable not to put your problems on someone else rather always look for a situable condition to work and make some funds in legit way. If users keep blaming others believe it will be extremely difficult to make good funds and the Cryptocurrency Space is more of Transparency with deep knowledge of what you do
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:08:33 PM

This is the key to success. It is always advicable not to put your problems on someone else rather always look for a situable condition to work and make some funds in legit way. If users keep blaming others believe it will be extremely difficult to make good funds and the Cryptocurrency Space is more of Transparency with deep knowledge of what you do
Over the depth of knowledge you need to constantly work hard. And I think that then success will come and you can earn a lot.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:33:05 PM

The fact that you surrender will not improve your situation. I recommend you to choose a direction and become a professional in it and do certain actions every day.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 08:59:42 PM

This is good. Same applicable to me. I have used this time of dip to work and accumulate so much token, even though the prices are worthless now but when the bull run comes, then I will be in huge profit. So this is the time to invest either through buying or bounty hunting

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:00:42 PM

You made a lot of sense with what you wrote, i stand with you in that regard on not to give up because giving up now is the worst thing that can happen to me as a person after putting my all into this hustle. There is a time for everything and i believe the bull run of 2017 will definitely come back soon.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:20:52 PM

Well said. The times are bad and we aint earning like we used to do but the fact is " half a loave is always better than none". But as much as we decide not to give up, we must as well learn more in order to engage in good projects than to wander about in scam ones.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:34:59 PM

That is great and one of the best decision you will never regret about, Just stay focus and determined to achieve something great in the digital world trust me one you will wake up seeing it materialize.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:34:59 PM

Whatever we believe crypto to be, I believe we can still apply it for our advantage. Your ideology might be different from others', do not be discouraged still. You can still achieve what others feel is impossible to accomplish.
Cryprocurrency in my opinion is diversified.
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:57:46 PM

That is great and one of the best decision you will never regret about, Just stay focus and determined to achieve something great in the digital world trust me one you will wake up seeing it materialize.
yes a good decision and that's a rare thing.
Your enthusiasm is high and hopefully your struggle and hard work can be paid off with commensurate results.
if you give up easily, you can't produce anything so you continue to maintain and always be enthusiastic, hopefully there is a good way so you can succeed.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:05:07 PM

Whatever we believe crypto to be, I believe we can still apply it for our advantage. Your ideology might be different from others', do not be discouraged still. You can still achieve what others feel is impossible to accomplish.
Cryprocurrency in my opinion is diversified.
Diversity this is what makes some people can take advantage of digital currency as a source of income and some again can be a digital currency as a gate to success. It all depends on the attitude of each person. When they believe digital currency then they will do our best and trying to take advantage of a variety of opportunity exists.
SaiyanPrynz26

Activity: 35
Merit: 6

Living and loving life!!

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:13:13 PM

I am still fairly new to crypto but after much research and now being active on the forum as much as I can, I have learned much more. I’m am very hopeful for the future and what qualities and great things crypto can do. I also am looking for other ways to earn BTC or other coins, so if anyone has any ideas please share them. I bought my first miner recently and will hook it up as soon as my USA power cord arrives and I also am mining grin with my GPU. All I can do is keep educating myself as much as possible. I do however have a super positive outlook for the future of crypto in general. We all can benefit and become financially independent if we keep up the hard work.

kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:18:51 PM

yes, of course the best decision is indeed for now, the important thing is to keep the time and growth of crypto back, even though the situation is still at a low level, but the future of cryptocurrency has good prospects and will be able to provide us with many benefits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: