Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:41:33 AM

From the topic, one of the reasons I will not give up and also encourage everyone not to give up is that, winners don't quit and quitters don't win.
As corny as it may sound, but it is exactly the case, if you give up, you have nothing to get back and even more so do not earn, in the opposite case, the chance to stay on the horse will remain

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
SaiyanPrynz26

Activity: 35
Merit: 6

Living and loving life!!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:14:38 AM

You cant give up!! Where there is a will there is a way and if you have the drive to do something, it is always possible. Don't let anyone hold you down, don't hold yourself down. The only thing that can stop you is YOU. Just like myself being new into all of this, I will not give up and do what I need to do to further my skills and education in this field and grow in the best way I see fit. This forum is a great way to get started in crypto.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:24:46 AM

Giving up is just like you are not accepting an opportunity, I believe that crypto is unstable thatvis why our profit is also unstable, but I think there are so many people that didn't understand the status of crypto that is why they easily give up even in a huge dip that is said to be a great opportunity to buy in very low price. We need to believe in crypto even if it will fall down sometimes because we all know that this crypto is unstable.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:33:40 AM

Giving up is just like you are not accepting an opportunity, I believe that crypto is unstable thatvis why our profit is also unstable, but I think there are so many people that didn't understand the status of crypto that is why they easily give up even in a huge dip that is said to be a great opportunity to buy in very low price. We need to believe in crypto even if it will fall down sometimes because we all know that this crypto is unstable.
most of them didnt want to struggle in bloody market.they only want earn money while market back to 2017 condition.in this crashing market most of them prefer to leave and give up with current condition.for old community they consider it as best opportunity to collect as much as possible cryptocurrency when it still in dip.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:48:15 AM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

What will happen to you if you give up ahead without really gaining profit? Nothing. That's the worst. What you need to do is to find always a platform where you can use cryptocurrency to earn. Do not give up, crypto is still profitable.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:10:44 AM

I agreed with OP’s point of view regarding staying positive. I understand that many people lost a big amount of their investment portfolio. However, we have already know beforehand that investments come with risks, especially crypto currencies which are not regulated and young.
SaiyanPrynz26

Activity: 35
Merit: 6

Living and loving life!!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:12:22 AM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

What will happen to you if you give up ahead without really gaining profit? Nothing. That's the worst. What you need to do is to find always a platform where you can use cryptocurrency to earn. Do not give up, crypto is still profitable.

Do you know a good place that one who is fairly new and trying to learn and gain as much crypto as he can while getting that awesome education in the crypto space? Thanks in advance!!
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:22:55 AM

I agreed with OP’s point of view regarding staying positive. I understand that many people lost a big amount of their investment portfolio. However, we have already know beforehand that investments come with risks, especially crypto currencies which are not regulated and young.
there are many risks that we have to face when staying at Crypto to get results.
many of them will regret if the market continues to be bad but if you see the market will grow and can produce as in 2017 maybe they will not give up and will still wait until the time comes for nice.
Crypto's currency is not all good so it must be careful to choose it so it can produce.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:44:33 AM

Because you have very strong beliefs, so you don't give up. To be successful, of course, we have to work hard and take risks. Until now there are still many survivors of Crypto, although many ICO frauds and markets have declined. I think the market will not be forever below, so we must continue to be excited to collect Altcoin.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:08:52 AM

most of them didnt want to struggle in bloody market.they only want earn money while market back to 2017 condition.in this crashing market most of them prefer to leave and give up with current condition.for old community they consider it as best opportunity to collect as much as possible cryptocurrency when it still in dip.
I think some new traders who still don't know how to trade well and correctly they will usually do that, will give up and prefer to sell their assets at low prices, and finally it will only make them lose.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:22:36 AM

Must remain optimistic and do not give up, so you will enjoy the results for the future, of course, this also requires patience, the most important thing is to keep trying to achieve something you want

AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:30:52 AM

I agree with you but there are times that i felt that i need to give up soon because i think it's not worth it anymore and it's not just like in the past where you can earn big but today it's hard especially in this bear market. Then when i see some news that many people noticing crypto then i think i must continue because what will happen in the next few years if many people got into this. Adoption is the key if we want to be successful here and given the time frame then i won't give up. Maybe in the next year or 2 years market will rise again.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 05:25:00 AM

I totally agree with you on those point stated which is actually what is going on in the crypto space, we have many irregularities in the aspect of ICO which have made many to run away from ICO and bounty as well but the fact still remain that many project are still out there that are super and great so you only need that extra chance to search for them with your fact to know which one or not to join .

Many people are also not that patient but hurry to see profit in short time but if you are able to be resilience then you will succeed in no time , so just have a good mind and do your research before you join any bounty or ICO .
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:26:29 AM

Must remain optimistic and do not give up, so you will enjoy the results for the future, of course, this also requires patience, the most important thing is to keep trying to achieve something you want
try your best to get good results because good results also require sacrifice and hard work.
so if we give up, we won't get anything so don't easily give up even though everything isn't good, we must be optimistic and always sure if you can succeed.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:21:30 AM

everybody have their own conditions and financial issues, so there is no need to compare everybodies crypto movements. but it is a fact that if you need the money you invest in a few years, it is not a good idea to invest in. because you will possibly have to give up.

turn the page
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:04:14 AM

Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.
beliefs like yours that are needed in the development of crypto currencies before starting an investment with crypto currencies must know all the risks that will be gained in investing in the crypto currency with great confidence and patience that will make you survive even though bad things happen to crypto currencies
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:10:57 AM

We should not give up on the condition of this volatile crypto currency. Indeed we should ignore the negative news that only makes us lose direction and enthusiasm. As a loyal crypto currency player, we must be patient to achieve glory again. All requires a process so we must enjoy this process with a myriad of accompanying experiences.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:29:03 AM

Motivational thoughts of yours can also make us feel good and be positive in this crypto world. I hope that many would be like you that is staying positive and patient all the time even with this bear market. Because someday there would be a relief for our sacrifices and the market would gain back its green and high positive increasing price.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:09:33 AM

We should not give up on the condition of this volatile crypto currency. Indeed we should ignore the negative news that only makes us lose direction and enthusiasm. As a loyal crypto currency player, we must be patient to achieve glory again. All requires a process so we must enjoy this process with a myriad of accompanying experiences.

Ignoring negative and fake news is good option if we want more relax. There is many rumours in market and i think if we plan to hold our investment for long term, we should ignore negative and fake news. Market recovery need time and we should be patience

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:19:28 AM

I share your faith and victory. I have come across many sentimental and negative talks about everything being done on cryptocurrency. The worst part of the whole thing is that many of this unbelievers are holding assets and still live negatively

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: