Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:24:46 AM

Still here in cryptocurrency because i want to earn money from it even its condition is bad, i still remain here as cryptocurrency market is rising every single day and some altcoins are pumping slightly every day so i stayed here because cryptocurrency is still profitable.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:56:21 AM

We went through the worst of 2018 together so we were the winners here. In 2019 I believe the market will be better than 2018 and we will all be happy with it

chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:02:53 PM

Just remember people that have sold their Bitcoins for around 20 cents per coin. Crypto currencies will raise from ashes and this will happen in the nearest future, as soon as all the major updates of 2019 are going to see the light.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:10:53 PM

I never think to quit from cryptocurrency till now. Last year was worst time for us but i not giving up yet. There is a good time & bad time so i believe this year is great for crypto. I hopes scam projects will be decrease so investor will return.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:18:25 PM

everyone has their own thoughts. sometimes there are those who immediately give up and there is also no surrender. sometimes people who give up are because they are uncertain about the conditions that occur. so sometimes they directly sell the funds they have.
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:26:48 PM

everyone has their own thoughts. sometimes there are those who immediately give up and there is also no surrender. sometimes people who give up are because they are uncertain about the conditions that occur. so sometimes they directly sell the funds they have.
And I am a believer in this market. I will not give up on this market even though I am losing money. As long as we have faith, we will definitely hold and wait until its price rises again.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:37:38 PM

Actually free satoshi came from the faucet is worhty especially from the people they can't afford to start investing in crypto.
Free satoshi is opportunity for those people want to know all about crypto as starting to understand well how to earn huge money in crypto currency.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

I have never thought of giving up or even giving up. Even though the crypto storm a year ago has thrown me down to destruction. Now I started to benefit from the crypto market. I feel more at home in the crypto.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:50:12 PM

We went through the worst of 2018 together so we were the winners here. In 2019 I believe the market will be better than 2018 and we will all be happy with it
We want to believe that the worst is over. But this may not be the case.
Everyone can not be happy, because currently the cryptocurrency has zero total.
Sometimes hopes, expectations and faith are so different from reality that it looks like idiocy Grin.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:51:05 PM

I feel very bad when people do negative posts and spread fud about the market. I also think negative comments about the market does not help to grow market even it disrupt the market further and such comments discourage newbies or investors and you earned from faucet but now faucets earnings are not enough to do. We should remain positive and keep doing the way we do earlier because sometime things takes time but result most of the time is fruitful. Ultimately I can say road to success is never been easy so keep perseverance towards the goal and do not give up now and success will be yours.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 01:02:43 PM

Cryptography is developing so quickly that there is neither desire nor time for useless experiences and disappointments of losses that occurred during the long bear market. All these difficulties are temporary, as new technologies with your bitter experience will allow you to be realized again with a positive attitude and faith in the future of cryptography.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:28:28 PM

I agree with you that you cannot give up. The crypto-industry has a high potential, it will conquer any peak, and now it’s stupid to leave, disappointed in the short-term downturn in the market. Everything is normalizing, but it takes time.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
avarnet

Activity: 896

Enterapp

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:37:11 PM

because this year will definitely bring good luck to us to get a big profit because the current market conditions have started to have a good increase. so this will be our chance to get a big profit

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:21:47 PM

Every stage has its value, we participate in this market at a bad time and it makes us lose a lot of money but we have a lot of experience in the past year. If we continue to try and survive in this market in the future, I believe we will have a lot of profits.

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 03:00:58 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.

On this current condition of the market, even it is so bearish, I'm still positive that the bulls will run again just like it did last 2017 so I'm earning cryptocurrencies as much as I can and sell it all with good prices. And when I say "earning cryptocurrencies" it is by participating on bounty programs.

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:11:05 PM

I agree with you that you cannot give up. The crypto-industry has a high potential, it will conquer any peak, and now it’s stupid to leave, disappointed in the short-term downturn in the market. Everything is normalizing, but it takes time.
You just have to accept the idea that in the crypto currency the trend does not change at the click of a finger and its change depends on a huge number of factors, but the entire market is wavy and the fall is always replaced by a rise in prices

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:30:59 PM

I also started from a difficult time, also had to do a faucet, when I got results even though it was small but I was very happy. until now there can be a lot of knowledge and work here, one thing that is holding me back from continuing to develop is this excessive laziness is very hard to lose  Cry
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 12:11:21 AM

I believe in this industry, no matter how many people say this industry will die and ico is indeed dead. but I'm sure in the future, ico will actually be a good method of earning income, either as a dev, investor, or bounty participant team.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 01:07:03 AM

My opinion used if a person will not take any risk in this life you will not be suitable for this field so difficulties are always happened to anyone in any type of situation but this is the most critical situation ever for the users, so hoping will be the equipment to handle all the situation if you cross this then you will definitely get the double profit in your investment.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:03:00 AM

Those who survived here until now, will soon receive a great income because we are the true first adopters no matter if the time is good or bad  Cool.

I agreed with you cos nothing good come easy.....but they that would endure to the end shall ripe bountifully
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: