Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:50:12 PM

Understand the fact that I believe in cryptocurrency and in its successful future, so you should understand that gradually cryptocurrency is being introduced into the financial sectors of the states that in the future will provide it with demand.
It is quite to know that the community we're widely adopting the system and enjoyed its real purpose. Any possibilities that we only not just crypto for investment but to be a currency in which we can used it to buy stuffs, bills payment and some other services. It is not a competition with fiat money but to be our options which one we comfortably to used in a certain transactions.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:52:28 PM

Giving up won't get any results and you may regret if you give up. Crypto is a very big industry and the opportunity to get big profits is still there. I will not give up because I have been here for a long time. Even though there were many ICO scams and the losses I suffered were not small.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:00:43 PM

I agree with you dude. There's no reason to give up believing to the great potential and usefulness of cryptocurrency in our systems today. How could you give up if you know the future is here. Cryptocurrency is still young. Also, a lot of scammers taking advantage of the situations. But, cryptoenthusiasts are being diligent right now. They have learned their ultimate lesson. The crypto field is somehow being cleaned up reducing the fakes ones and losing the weak ones. This is how I see it.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 11:24:37 PM

sometimes I feel that we really have to see the reality, even though I am still convinced of crypto potential but the more days I find facts that are contrary to my beliefs, I see that the market is very different from what I knew first, I found there are many factors that make it no longer the same as the previous market but that doesn't mean that I'm pessimistic, I'm still optimistic it's just that I don't expect too much, I don't have as much hope as before when everything is still fine

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:35:49 PM

Most crypto people definitely start from the faucet. And I am included. From the faucet, I learned patiently. After getting tired of playing the faucet, I tried to follow ICO as well as the bounty on Bitcointalk. And I'm grateful to know many things from here. And believe me, this is only a matter of time and patience for success.
JavaScript5473

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:37:11 PM

Scam projects can take your money and run away in a week. I never invest in scam projects.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:45:56 PM

The trading market is very reasonable if prices fall and prices rise. And this price change can have a very strong impact on ICO growth. As happened in 2018 there were many ICO frauds and caused many people to suffer losses. But until now Crypto is still popular and if you give up it will certainly lose. Positive growth occurred in the last few weeks and this motivated me to continue trading.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:46:53 PM

After the bullrun there has many bounty and ICO scams emerged, it makes the crypto people to give up but giving up doesn't make any good. But some don't just give up even they got scammed time by time. They want to achieve their goal.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:49:17 PM

Giving up won't get any results and you may regret if you give up. Crypto is a very big industry and the opportunity to get big profits is still there. I will not give up because I have been here for a long time. Even though there were many ICO scams and the losses I suffered were not small.
only people who are not familiar with crypto and only see crypto as a tool to enrich quickly so they will give up if crypto is in a bad condition because if we look at crypto past where crypto is not this big we will understand this condition because crypto fluctuates.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:11:00 AM

sometimes I feel that we really have to see the reality, even though I am still convinced of crypto potential but the more days I find facts that are contrary to my beliefs, I see that the market is very different from what I knew first, I found there are many factors that make it no longer the same as the previous market but that doesn't mean that I'm pessimistic, I'm still optimistic it's just that I don't expect too much, I don't have as much hope as before when everything is still fine
just like you.i also don't give up and don't expect too much on the market situation.
i just walked it calmly without thinking about the current situation.

but i am still sure that everything will be fine again.

karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:25:27 AM

Yeah negative feedbacks and comments here wont help us from developing cryptocurrency into a new level. I think we should not give up what we started here. Investments, trading, buy and sell all of which we started should be continued even we lose money now, maybe there would be better income on the future and many says that the future of crypto would be beneficial to all investors and traders. So, we should not give up.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 03:42:25 AM

I also start with faucet when i joined crypto and i used in past mangocoinz a coin which was given on phone by make move with phone, but unfortunately the project died. And after i do captchas for raiblocks and i hold some coins until bull run and after i sell them. Did you OP join Riablock (Nano) captcha faucet?
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:00:18 AM

I would say you spoke very well. Good things don't come easily but they sure will. In this space people want things for themselves, so you see them go to any length to discourage people. Yes, we know the times are bad for crypto right now but that doesn't mean things won't get better. If you still believe in crypto, then just keep pushing, the end is usually green, the bull run isn't too far. Don't let people discourage you.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:26:06 AM

In 2017 everything is running so smoothly and icos is the field for everyone to getting easy money. Give up is just a option for people who lazy and scared about this investment.. Just keep do the hardwork and keep learning about cryptocurrency..
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:47:43 AM

Never give up how many time you faced lost your investment on ICO or bitcoin, you can take back your profit and keep much earning always joining best and potential project at the future, bitcoin and altcoin will give you profit more.
at this moment to recovered our profits was very difficult.maybe joining on IEO in reputable exchanges could give us profits.for example IEO in binance pad already proved.bittorent, fetch rise after listing on there.and investors very glad with this.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 05:54:56 AM

It seems to me that all confident optimists who know what they want and know why they are here gathered here. Therefore, I think that our thoughts should not come so that we can give up.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Tahdayi

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:14:23 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
I think you should never give up , you should always achieve your goal , especially if it is connected with cryptocurrency !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 11:15:46 PM

No matter how many times we fail, the main thing is getting up and continue what you are doing. Giving up is not for strong people and cryptos will reward the patience in the next bull run.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:48:03 PM

Keep hope alive, The  bull run is sure to commence, we have an extended time to invest and  take advantage  of the long bearish period, now is the best time to keep accumulating more token that has great prospect to pump during the bull run.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:53:23 PM

So many negative thoughts makes it hard to keep it running and giving up early can cause more problems than we imagine. Altcoins are worthless in downtrend but holding tokens of reliable projects can help to reach the new levels.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: