Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 07:27:36 PM

If you have nothing to go with then dont loss you fate incrypto currency. For me which dont have jobs out there crypto currency has really big impact to my life. It gives enough money to spend out for each month. Even in this situation there are still profitable acrivity just do more effort to find those things.
Yeah crypto currency has good impact on our  life and it is giving us good life style that we have been struggling for it, we are able to work online we are able to earn even if we are not having anything to do, there are so many bounties that we can hold at low price because we already have some other source to gain the amount of money that we need for our life with bounties activities.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:31:01 PM

Why would I give up on crypto when a coin like bitcoin can just rise from 4k$ to 5k$ within 24 hours and give me such a huge profit. Its all about patience. There is no way crypto is going to die.

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:27:32 AM

The most patient will be rewarded, finally a more significant growth begins. It was already noticeable for a long time and now it materialized.

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 10:44:13 AM

I have come to t-e realization that the negative attitudes of investors and  traders can cause so much harm to the cryptocurrency Market.
Our attitudes matters a lot .
So I agree with you that we should put up positive attitudes and quit peddling unfounded rumours.
The market situation will not remain like this forever and we can even see changes in the market already.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:28:27 PM

I won't give up on cryptocurrency specially now that the market is getting green and btc already rising as we saw its almost near at 5000$ and its a good sign for the crypto market recovery so why we should give up now if we  are on the good rally of cryptocurrency.
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:10:50 PM

Haha, giving up would be the last thing on my mind right now, because the crypto market is showing some good signs and 
my portfolio is eventually learning how to smile again.  Grin
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 10:56:21 PM

Only cowards and short sighted people give up when they are faced with hard challenges.  Why give up, when you are given the chance of becoming strong both emotionally and financially.  Understanding the crypto space is the first step of not giving up..
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:59:16 PM

Crypto is still young. Many are still in the phase of trying to understand how it works hence you have to tolerate the bad words of discouragement...

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:13:44 PM

Crypto is still young. Many are still in the phase of trying to understand how it works hence you have to tolerate the bad words of discouragement...
I agree with you, it is not surprising that such a young market behaves so unstable, it is easy to influence it, when more time passes and the audience will grow, understand all the nuances of the cryptocurrency, there will be calmer times

youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:40:44 PM

Everything we have done so far is indeed our effort to get the best results even though in the end we cannot get the others but remain patient and diligent that we must prioritize because we are truly only humans who can only try and all decisions will be determined by our creator so that many pray for the good of us all and keep up the spirit.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:47:23 PM

There might be a reason why I am still here hoping in the cryptocurrency space to get better. Before, I am trying my best to gain profit here without a fiat investment, it was very hard till I figure out that utilizing my signature tab can get me money. In that case, I learned that my crypto space life would even be better if I focus on new things, figuring out the potential of my account, to help others and to grow as well.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:55:41 PM

We should not give up because it is the best thing to do. Whatever we experience today, whether it is difficulty in doing transactions, trading or investing will result in lessons learned. When the good times come, we will surely appreciate those things that we have gone through and conquered. We just need to be patient and still calm. Don't be so affected with FUD because it is normal especially here in Cryptocurrency.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:57:35 PM

It is not necessary to pass , today's growth has shown that we can return the prices by the end of the year , I think now it is not necessary to sell but rather to invest
I also look forward to invest now. In fact, when I saw the rate at which the market is moving uptrend, I thought within me that if I could just have the fund to invest, I would have partook in it.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:20:16 AM

I have participating many different bounties and some of them are not paying me for my hard work but i would not give because i am still getting profit of some good bounties, patience is very important here in crypto industry in order to you success.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:18:47 AM

I have participating many different bounties and some of them are not paying me for my hard work but i would not give because i am still getting profit of some good bounties, patience is very important here in crypto industry in order to you success.
That's alright, by still continuing, eventually you will find better project that pays what they promise.
With new ICO style, scammers will not be able to penetrate in the market, we should be happy with that, and also the market is bullish
so most likely people will be happily investing again and there will be more projects to come.

As long as we don't risk money, that's alright, we do the job, sometimes we receive nothing, let go, and sometimes if we paid, we hope the value will increase so we can compensate ourselves with our effort spent.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:15:55 AM

Yes, I will not give up, I am still optimistic in the future, now there are still a number of bounty campaigns that I follow, even though I haven't got the results but I have to remain confident and patient if in the future I will get maximum results from my hard work

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:41:45 AM

Competent and visionary people here. New technologies are the future. Many people are consciously engaged in investing. But many are here only because they invested a lot of money for instant income and there is no sense to leave the projects. They're waiting for the lift. That's right.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:42:27 PM

Well.. I also agree that spreading negative thoughts and writing negative things only can cause discourage. It’s good to be realistic but we shouldn’t spread only the negative things. Crypto market has alot of benefits and we’ve seen it already. I’m not giving up because i believe another bull season eventually will come.  
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:37:41 PM

Although there have been a severe dip yet still anytime you see the market you get some form of hope for the future. The price keeps on appreciating little by little. Now its hit 5K very amazing. We aren't giving up now irrespective of the surrounding condition

Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:50:34 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
Yes, keep learning from what has happened and we experience it. Many people give bad news, as if they want to make us sell the coins we have. And for ICO itself, it is better for us to observe and analyze it ourselves about the ICO project that we will follow and not just listen to other people's words, do what we think is right and will benefit us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: