Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:10:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I won't give up  (Read 15924 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:19:19 PM

Giving up is not an option . I think the market will recover . Things will pick up pretty soon and those who waited it out will reap sone huge returns.
Those who will benefit more while waiting are those that still have the strength, confidence, patience and determination to still hodl their coins until the market recovers.
Some are selling in haste, despite the amount gotten not being enough. The whole reason boils down to the fact that they have lost all hope in the system. As far as i am concerned, i will wait.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:46:02 PM

There's no way to give up! We must believe and hope that the market will become bullish, but not as quickly as we would like. In such a still unclear situation on the cryptocurrency market, you can start trading and get profit.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:08:47 PM

People say ICOs are bad for excellent reasons and their accusation is right, unfortunately. The market conditions don't let the projects to stick the rules and they delay the possible events for the mentioned reasons. Keep holding and you will not regret one day!
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:27:59 PM

Why give up now is the point, if bitcoin can grow about $1000 then anything can happen at anytime, at first i was scared of joining in on crypto currency world too because i was thinking it was it was a ponzi scheme until i made my research and started believing in crypto then I couldn't get my mind of crypto currency
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:40:29 PM

Give up and do not need , as the market will turn around someday , and you need to wait for it , I think to give it up for the weak

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:32:02 PM

Winners never quit and they don't know the term 'giving up'.

You give up and quit today, you might regret forever when you see the market rise up after few days, months or a year.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:43:54 PM

So basically you are saying that you won't give up on collecting free coins? Well i won't say its a bad thing, but if you see closely, you will realize that you could have made more or earned more with the time you have spent behind collecting those small amount of satoshis. I know its a good start, but still try to move on ahead and think big. Start trading or sell your skills for crypto currencies. You will be making more than you have made in past few years!

I agree with you, when there are a lot of scammers, investor interest goes down and it affects us. But in ourselves we have expertise in their respective fields, I think he can use his expertise to earn a little money, he is quite optimistic about that. In sub topic services many people offer their expertise, you can try it

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:49:58 PM

I'm sick and tired of negative thoughts people are passing unto each other of here and believe me that won't help anybody ,infact its an act of discouragement which s not needed at all as an investor

- in the past I started with faucet ,yes you heard me right,I never had cash to buy coins so I kept gathering SATs through faucets and at that time bitcoin was at 1000+ per one so faucets payout was still very good and I did this for several months till 2017 bullrun and I make good profit through faucets ,why I'm sharing this is

+Sometimes you have to stay positive to achieve aims,neglect the negative thoughts ,I was in a very bad shape then and today I'm glad I'm able to have good big portfolio but LOOK WHERE I START FROM ,bounties and airdrops don't pay like in the past they say ,does that mean THEY WILL NEVER PAY AGAIN? What have you learned to be able to SPOT GOOD projects ?

-I won't give up because good things don't come easily ,just don't expect that you will make thousands of money as if money falls from the sky ,accept the challenges and you will get better than yesterday.

-people are saying ICOS are bad they don't pay ,same to airdrops too ,please kindly look at the profile of those spreading this news they still have SiGNATURES on there profiles means they don't give up ,you shouldn't too ,believe that things will get better with time and make yourself a better person than yesterday

-Scammers are making almost all ICO looks bad I accept but if we extract the scammers as if they never exist what about market condition? We can't do anything about it as it will take time to recover ,please let's not be weaklings ,let's stay strong ,keep patience alive and keep learning so we can get better at spoting good projects ,thank you.
I've also had a lot of losses , but I think you need to be patient , and it will bring you great profits in the market , at the moment you can invest in ieo

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 12:58:37 PM

So basically you are saying that you won't give up on collecting free coins? Well i won't say its a bad thing, but if you see closely, you will realize that you could have made more or earned more with the time you have spent behind collecting those small amount of satoshis. I know its a good start, but still try to move on ahead and think big. Start trading or sell your skills for crypto currencies. You will be making more than you have made in past few years!

I agree with you, when there are a lot of scammers, investor interest goes down and it affects us. But in ourselves we have expertise in their respective fields, I think he can use his expertise to earn a little money, he is quite optimistic about that. In sub topic services many people offer their expertise, you can try it
scammer give negative impact to all cryptocurrency community, especially for investors.they be very affraid if wrong put their money in any projects.and now much investors trauma with this condition.need long time to recover their psychology and mental.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:44:48 PM

I also felt sad and almost gave up struggling to get income from a bounty campaign because as we know in 2018, there were many SCAM ICOs which triggered a lack of investor confidence in investing.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:54:04 PM

I remember when I started to invest in bitcoin and a number of altcoins. There were some coins that gave me tough time being it that their prices go up and down every now and then.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 02:21:37 PM

We all have our stories,encounters, and experiences that has been an aid which has brought us this far in the world of crypto but we have choose to stand strong no matter what the situation. I choose to remain cause i know for sure that soon the market will be good thanks

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:36:48 PM

I will never give up, despite in 2018 and early 2019, most of my crypto wealth I had accumulated in the previous years got wiped out because of the HODL philosophy, I haven't given up and aspire to greater heights now than those reached in 2017 because now I have learned from my mistakes and can do things a lot better and be more focused and organized now. Yes, there are scammers, hackers, and thieves, trying to steal from you at every turn, but you mustn't give up. We are going through such a real transformational experience in our wo0rld economic landscape and we want to be a part of reshaping our world to be a better place for future generations. Well, that's how I see Crypto anyway, from a mother's point of view.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:23:20 PM

We all have our stories,encounters, and experiences that has been an aid which has brought us this far in the world of crypto but we have choose to stand strong no matter what the situation. I choose to remain cause i know for sure that soon the market will be good thanks
It seems to me that these are just straight-line enthusiasts who can silently believe in the great prospects of cryptocurrency and without worrying about the current situation on the cryptocurrency market.  But most users of cryptocurrency need not only beautiful forecasts, but also to provide certain facts that will support their desire to work with the help of cryptocurrency and believe in a better future.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:29:44 PM

The big market is a piece of pastry for everyone to join. If we give up our meals, there will be another person taking your place. Why do we have to fear and give up when you have a chance to make a lot of money from it? Don't give up Crypto because this is the future of all humanity.

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:37:44 PM

Giving up is the nature of the losers not the knight. If you win or win in trading or crypto is a natural thing. We should be able to get around so that we don't get too stressed when we experience defeat. There are still opportunities tomorrow to win.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:50:41 PM

I remember when I started to invest in bitcoin and a number of altcoins. There were some coins that gave me tough time being it that their prices go up and down every now and then.
working with volatile market is very hard but if you have dedications and you are fully aware of certain market movement, then you will have the chance not to give up and keep your journey to continue, you will love doing things when you already used doing it from time to time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:35:55 PM

I agree your trust and hope with the cryptocurrency investment that you made because however any kind of struggles were happened to your investment it will end up with only the development so making the trust in not been get disappoint you with the cryptocurrency investment so I also be like that to do get me success.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:30:53 PM

The reasons are really good, but we are the same reasons in general. I previously invested very good money, but certainly not the last. Therefore, I think that in general, there is simply no need to give up. You also need to understand and accept this. This is the right decision.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:44:27 PM

I also started my crypto way with free faucets. Then there were airdrops and then - bounty campaign. Of all the funds received, my investments began. I have nothing to regret and I continue my work here. Everything suits me and I'm not going to surrender, no matter what difficulties would have waited for us ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: