Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antivaccination propaganda here and there.  (Read 1257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:00:53 AM

^^^   ^^^   ^^^
I'm perfectly compfortable to be on the non-vaxxed side in the real-life experiment to see whether 'loving big brother' contributes to passing on one's DNA or not.  I and my family are not putting ourselves into the loving arms of corp/gov.

---

Really, I just came here to pass on another chart that I just ran across:

Like so many other 'vaccine preventable illnesses', the chart shows that the introduction of the vaccine didn't correspond to decline of the infection rates.  If anything the vaccine seemed to give the poliomyelitis organism another bite at the apple and a second wind.  Not surprising that the vaccine strain itself, or a mutation of the vaccine strain, is about the only thing people in most countries get any more.

Edit:  Oh ya, the polio vaccination campaign also gave the SV40 cancer virus a shot at nearly 100,000,000 American peeps and a lot more people than that around the world.  In other news, oncology (cancer medicine) is one of the biggest sources of medical-industrial profit these days.  Just sayin'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:07:47 PM

^^^ Vaccines are NOT a scam... if they are used the way that the medical says they are to be used, and made out of the materials that people generally understand that they are made of.

The scam is the fact that all kinds of junk and poison is being added to vaccines. Even body parts of aborted babies are being added. Whatever the purpose for this is, it isn't simply to protect people from diseases.

And all that is in addition to the lack of long-term safety testing which is required by law, but isn't being done.

Since there isn't any natural selection, the vaccine recipients will die out long before the anti-vaxxers.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:47:08 PM

Some people say that 'let AVs alone, it's their problem'. The thing is vaccines work decently only when a specific percentage of people are vaccinated. So we are to hold back AV propaganda.

Except when one sees the junk and garbage in modern vaccines, one realizes that vaccines are poison. Sure, they work well only when a large percent of the population is vaccinated, but what is working well? If you poison only a few people with vaccines, you don't get your desired goal. Poison a bunch so that you get your desired effect.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:41:12 AM

Some people say that 'let AVs alone, it's their problem'. The thing is vaccines work decently only when a specific percentage of people are vaccinated. So we are to hold back AV propaganda.

Except when one sees the junk and garbage in modern vaccines, one realizes that vaccines are poison. Sure, they work well only when a large percent of the population is vaccinated, but what is working well? If you poison only a few people with vaccines, you don't get your desired goal. Poison a bunch so that you get your desired effect.

Cool

I don’t care if they make me glow in the dark.  Ive never gotten smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella, polio or anything else I’ve been vaccinated for.   Oh, except the flu, which I only had for two days because I had built up a decent immunity due to vaccines.  Do you have an argument for antiviral drugs for people with HIV as well?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:24:01 AM

Cool

I don’t care if they make me glow in the dark.  Ive never gotten smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella, polio or anything else I’ve been vaccinated for.   Oh, except the flu, which I only had for two days because I had built up a decent immunity due to vaccines.  Do you have an argument for antiviral drugs for people with HIV as well?

Thank you. And I sympathize with you.

In the first two pages of the Politics & Society section, there are currently at least 4 topics with the word "vaccine" (or some variant) in their title. When you look through these threads, you will find all kinds of articles and links to articles that show that vaccines are unsafe.

It might be fun glowing in the dark. And it might be fun getting all kinds of shots. But most people would think that such things are not normal.

Now let me ask you. Was it before or after your vaccines that you started wanting to glow in the dark? How about your masochistic tendencies for more of the needle? And what about your desires to have it your way without doing a little research?

Don't tell me that you are part of "Hell's Angels"... one of their stuntmen for show.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 02:47:06 AM

I don’t care if they make me glow in the dark.  Ive never gotten smallpox, measles, mumps, rubella, polio or anything else I’ve been vaccinated for.   Oh, except the flu, which I only had for two days because I had built up a decent immunity due to vaccines.  Do you have an argument for antiviral drugs for people with HIV as well?

It's kind of a fact that you are unprotected against most of this stuff because, contrary to the initial assertion promised by 'doctors and scientists', vaccines generally do NOT confer life-long immunity.  The next shoe to drop is force-marching EVERYONE into the clinics for the rest of their lives for their 'boosters.'

I hope I didn't concern you with this new information about your vulnerability.  Don't worry; you are pretty safe anyway because most of the diseases are very rare and no big deal.  The scare tactics you hear are mostly just marketing hype.

Some of these 'trivial childhood right-of-passage' illnesses are more serious when contracted as an adult, but in the 1/100,000 chance that you do get one somehow, there is a very low chance of it causing you any lingering problems.  You are VASTLY more likely to have a debilitation life-long auto-immunity related problem from all the vaccines you got.  About 70%+ of the highly vaxxed people do eventually.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:13:42 AM

It's a documentary. Let's hope they produce enough real info that we can know what to watch out for.

Vaxxed2 documentary producers release devastating information about America’s hidden vaccine injury epidemic: “A war zone” of dead children

The producers of Vaxxed2 — the new vaccine truth documentary highlighted at Vaxxed2.com — joined me at the InfoWars studios for an exclusive interview about the launch of this powerful film that’s set to blow the lid on the epidemic of vaccine injuries that are killing and maiming children across America (and around the world).

The full interview, shown below via Brighteon.com, is a powerful must-see discussion about vaccines and the “war zone” of mass death they’re unleashing across America.

Children are being hospitalized, maimed and killed because of dangerous ingredients that are deliberately formulated into vaccines. And no one is allowed to talk about it.

The vaccine industry preys on children, deceives the public, aggressively hypes every outbreak (even the ones caused by vaccines) and pressures the tech giants to censor any truth about the dangers of vaccine ingredients. This is an industry dominated by a twisted combination of pure evil and mad science.

Vaxxed2 theater locations are being kept secret until 24 hours before launch

Vaxxed2 opens in theaters nationwide on November 6th. The theater locations have to be kept secret until 24 hours before the films play, due to extreme threats of violence and terrorism against the Vaxxed2 film producers. Sign up to be alerted to theater locations at Vaxxed2.com.

Cool

Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:23:45 AM

I suppose you wanted to say "it's a mockumentary". No big deal, everybody does mistakes.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:36:45 AM

I suppose you wanted to say "it's a mockumentary". No big deal, everybody does mistakes.

No, I meant that it says that it is a documentary. No big deal. Even you make mistakes.

Cool

Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:30:51 PM

^^^   ^^^   ^^^
I'm perfectly compfortable to be on the non-vaxxed side in the real-life experiment to see whether 'loving big brother' contributes to passing on one's DNA or not.  I and my family are not putting ourselves into the loving arms of corp/gov.

---

Like so many other 'vaccine preventable illnesses', the chart shows that the introduction of the vaccine didn't correspond to decline of the infection rates.  If anything the vaccine seemed to give the poliomyelitis organism another bite at the apple and a second wind.  Not surprising that the vaccine strain itself, or a mutation of the vaccine strain, is about the only thing people in most countries get any more.

Edit:  Oh ya, the polio vaccination campaign also gave the SV40 cancer virus a shot at nearly 100,000,000 American peeps and a lot more people than that around the world.  In other news, oncology (cancer medicine) is one of the biggest sources of medical-industrial profit these days.  Just sayin'

I believe you will like this chart as well.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:03:59 AM

^^^   ^^^   ^^^

---

Edit:  Oh ya, the polio vaccination campaign also gave the SV40 cancer virus a shot at nearly 100,000,000 American peeps and a lot more people than that around the world.  In other news, oncology (cancer medicine) is one of the biggest sources of medical-industrial profit these days.  Just sayin'

I believe you will like this chart as well.

Not really.  I know how to read charts and I know that linear is linear.

What makes a chart interesting is whether it tests a hypothesis in a convincing manner.  You have not even produced a hypothesis.

Obviously you are trying to imply that charts don't mean anything and/or can be manipulated.  That can be true, but it's a matter of ignorance of the target rather than cleverness on the part of the propagandist most of the time.

You'll notice that dishonest people (corp/gov vax enthusiasts, global warmunistas, etc) are now reticent to use graphs in their propaganda.  Honest one show they are wrong and their adversaries are right, and dishonest ones with various tricks are easily called out.  For this reason, you'll almost never see them a chart used in a forum where the discussion isn't tightly controlled by the propagandists.

A striking thing about 'anti-vax' forums is how they welcome open discussion and appreciate any reliable information they can get no matter what side of the argument it seems outwardly to favor.  Vaxxers are very prone toward straight up old-fasioned censorship of anything which does not promote their world view.  Just like Warmunistas.  The difference in attitude is stunning.

Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:44:45 AM

What makes a chart interesting is whether it tests a hypothesis in a convincing manner.  You have not even produced a hypothesis.
Isn't it obvious? Higher spendings on science are resulting with higher suicide rates, that is shown by this chart.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:27:46 AM

What makes a chart interesting is whether it tests a hypothesis in a convincing manner.  You have not even produced a hypothesis.

Isn't it obvious? Higher spendings on science are resulting with higher suicide rates, that is shown by this chart.

To someone who understands charts it means nothing of the sort.  All it shows is that one straight line looks like another straight line.

Since I am good at finding things to be interested in I did notice a very minor squiggle which lines up.  Immediately I considered the data source.  A political organization which is prone to methodology changes which reflect a political climate more than actual reality.  The most immediate hypothesis about this minor blip is that it is associated with systemic error.

Another hypothesis would be that although the chart doesn't particularly demonstrate anything meaningful, there is a correlation between the two data sets.  Say, for instance, money was siphoned off efforts to reduce suicide and given to NASA (who's primary mission under Obama was to make Muslims feel good about their contributions to STEM.)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:55:09 AM

The articles at the bottom of the report, below, are linked at the website. Go and take a look. And watch the two videos.

HEALTH “Sacrificial Virgins” – A Must See Documentary About Young Girls Being Severely Damaged By HPV Vaccines

"The Human Papilloma Vaccine (HPV) is a treatment in widespread use but its efficacy in preventing cancer is medically unproven, while unintended, adverse reactions are blighting and even ending the lives of girls and young women across the world. However, pharmaceutical manufacturers and many health authorities are refusing to acknowledge there is a problem and the medical community is continuing to offer the vaccine. Sacrificial Virgins – so named because the vaccine is often given to girls before they become sexually active – exposes increasing evidence of serious neurological damage following the HPV injections. It calls for the vaccine to be withdrawn in the hope that this will help to halt another global tragedy." (Homepage for the film)

When it comes to the Gardasil vaccine, there are a number of reasons why it makes absolutely no sense to recommend it, or take it.  There are a long list of reasons to back this up, and it's a head scratcher as to why this information is usually ignored and censored by the mainstream.

Like I’ve said, we’ve published a number of articles that dive deep into the HPV vaccine and why it doesn’t really make sense to take it. If you’re curious and want to learn more beyond what’s presented in the documentary, you can refer to the Children’s Health Defense as well as some of the articles below:

Gardasil Vaccine Found To Increase Cervical Cancer Risk By 44.6% In Women Already Exposed To HPV

New Study Explains How The HPV Vaccine Can Trigger “An Extremely Wide Spectrum of Autoimmune Diseases

Doctor Explains How The HPV Vaccine Is Linked To A Rise In Cervical Cancer Rates

Robert F. Kennedy Jr Explains Dangers of the HPV Vaccine & How It Could Give You Cancer

He Died As A Direct Result of the HPV Vaccine – Mother of Another Dead Teenager Speaks Out

A Strong Association Has Been Found Between The HPV Vaccine & Infertility

Study Finds Numerous Life-Threatening Injuries, Hospitalizations & Deaths After Gardasil (HPV)

Concerning Contaminants Have Been Discovered In The Gardasil 9 Vaccine

Athlete Confined To Wheelchair After Her Third Gardasil Vaccine Take Merck To Court

25 Reasons To Avoid The Gardasil Vaccine

The HPV Vaccine Debacle: Suppressing Inconvenient Evidence

Cool

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:10:26 PM

i will say this. out of all the vaccines HPV is questionable
first of all. it only lasts 10 years (13yo ->23yo) yet the average age of a woman getting cervical cancer is 25-35.. thus missing the populous age bracket its designed for
in the UK HPV vaccine became compulsary for girl aged 13. from 2008+
so whats the results a decade later?..hmm

"Over the last decade, cervical cancer incidence rates have increased by around a twentieth (4%) in females in the UK."
yet. here is the funny
since 1990 (18 years before the HPV vaccine) stats were dropping(then started to rise after HPV vaccine)
https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/health-professional/cancer-statistics/statistics-by-cancer-type/cervical-cancer#heading-Zero

im not an anti-vaccine guy. but HPV vaccine seems to be the one that cant explain itself as to its effectiveness/ineffectiveness
im not saying dont take it. but just also dont feel like your guaranteed not to get cervical cancer(if your female, obviously)

much like 'flu jab' is not 100% effective. again not saying dont get it. just be aware its not 100% guaranteed immunity

the reason i say have the jabs but b aware they may not b 100%. is bcause when people have the jabs they think they are immune from the flu so when they cough they think its just a tickly throad not the flu. so they dont take time off work to seclude themselves. they dont think about covering their mouth coz they dont think there is a chance of spreading the flu because they deny having th flu due to the ignorance of thinking they are 100% immune

same goes for HPV, women think it protects them from sexually transmitted viruses that then lead to cancers. so they think thy are immune to STV's and so risk having more unprotected sex than usual. thus ending up becoming more at risk of contracting the STV if they happen to be the few that are not 100% immune even with having the jab.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 12:40:12 PM

Why there are many haters of vaccination? First of all, a doctors was the responsible for that research and if there are something wrong happen, they need to stop it and as we see, there are a proof that a vaccine was really effective.  I don't know why there are people who do not agree on that because there are study before they inject it so don't be scared.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:07:08 PM

Why there are many haters of vaccination? First of all, a doctors was the responsible for that research and if there are something wrong happen, they need to stop it and as we see, there are a proof that a vaccine was really effective.  I don't know why there are people who do not agree on that because there are study before they inject it so don't be scared.

Talk isn't proof.

There are probably some double-blind studies that show that vaccines work.

Look throughout this thread and other vaccine threads for evidence that vaccine producers have not done the safety studies required by them by law. This alone would make the whole vaccine thing very questionable.

Look throughout this thread and other vaccine threads for the studies that are coming out from independent laboratories that show vaccines are the cause of ADHD and Autism (and many other new diseases), which are even killing more people than they are saving.

It's all there, including the reasons why the medical and government would be literally doing this, rather than stopping vaccines until they were proven safe.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: