Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do we go from here  (Read 1020 times)
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:30:58 AM

I think we will see a slow rise of prices to different cryptocurrency just like what happened way back in 2015 to 2016 and this kind of rise is a good sign compare to a sudden increase.

Because if we'll see an another year just like in 2018 then the price of Bitcoin may reach below $1,000 but I don't see any reason for it to happen as the price have a strong resistance now, not unless it breaks $3,200 then we would see an another bear market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buleidada

Activity: 520
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:35:45 AM

Few days ago the crypto market witnessed a sudden rise in price.. while it's not high enough to say the bear is over.. the market seems to be more stable nowadays.. do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018
if I think we will see market movements rise slowly and I'm sure this will rise until mid-year and if it doesn't go up the market will continue to stabilize at prices like this
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:19:32 AM

I think we will see a slow rise of prices to different cryptocurrency just like what happened way back in 2015 to 2016 and this kind of rise is a good sign compare to a sudden increase.

Because if we'll see an another year just like in 2018 then the price of Bitcoin may reach below $1,000 but I don't see any reason for it to happen as the price have a strong resistance now, not unless it breaks $3,200 then we would see an another bear market.

I dont think bitcoin price will decline to $1000 after bull run in several days. Market cap value already increase from $120billions to $135billions and i think its good start for crypto to recovery. If market cap value can break $200billion, maybe bullish will come more faster and hopely bitcoin price will reach $6000 first
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:24:34 AM

Few days ago the crypto market witnessed a sudden rise in price.. while it's not high enough to say the bear is over.. the market seems to be more stable nowadays.. do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018
The current market has stabilized after a sudden increase in prices, next week if there is some good news, the market will continue to go up and my goal for BTC is to exceed $ 5000 early
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:28:59 AM

I am expecting a rise at least towards the end of 2019. Market should not stay the same as how it is right now. It is stabilized now but it will go up imo.

1881 - 193∞
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:43:23 AM

I think I can't see the bear market ending, but now the market price also shows a better price compared to the end of 2018, because seeing the growth is also getting better.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:46:38 AM

Staying in place and waiting for the bull run to come, that's what we can do now, crypto is indeed full of mysteries and surprises and we also don't know what will happen in the future, whether this year the bull run will approach or will come longer, I don't know nobody knows

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 01:47:52 AM

no, this year is not the same as 2018. last year the price reduction has exceeded 50% more, and this year nothing will happen. although with the worst possibility the market will not rise, at least the market will not go deeper.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:07:05 AM

it is true that the current increase in bitcoin prices is not too high, but I think this is a good sign for the beginning of 2019.
 of course the growth rate will not increase rapidly like what happened before because market still weak as of now and still have no enough strength to regain losses. Which is probably it will  takes time again to make another pump before exceeding to another value. Let just wait for it anx don't be hasty guys. 
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:46:37 AM

If looking from the market, it seems like the bull wills till not happening this year, that sudden rise on the price of crypto is just be done by some people to attract attention on investors so they will get interested to make an investment in crypto again.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:26:16 AM

Yeah, for now we still can't be sure whether the market will return bullish or will still survive with bearish market, Because the increase in Bitcoin prices also still tends to be low and stable for now. I'm worried if the bitcoin price will dump again. So, I will wait for the increase in bitcoin prices in the past few weeks and immediately convinced if the bullish market has returned.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:31:48 AM

The price increase has had a very positive impact. Until now, the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum seems stable, compared to the previous 2 weeks. I am very happy with this market increase. Hopefully, this will be a good start for the Crypto market.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:33:18 AM

It is quite difficulty when say something now because the price of BTC has not still gain the necessary level to go in uptrend yet. We need more time to observe

rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:33:37 AM

The market does look good, and we are still waiting for the market to return. This movement also keeps many people waiting and improving, but this is a good start for the market to increase even more. Survive and will find a truly good and safe market to trade.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:38:07 AM

Dont want to go that far into thinking the bear market is over.
Yes I do feel a lot of changes in price with my portfolio and specially bitcoin but anything could happen and could also be anytime.

Well then, I am just enjoying that bitcoim supporters are a little happier than just doing FUD when the price went down so suddenly. I like it having a slow rise.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:45:59 AM

From what I have observed for last couple of days, btc is too much stable after the recent hype. It's always aroound $3990. It's a good sign. After a big crash, if btc remains stable for somedays, there will be a bullrun for sure.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:47:24 AM

The increase on price still happen slowly this past week, with some slight drop before it back up again. If it able to keep the pace of increase until the middle of the year, most of the altcoins will have rather good value to trade of invest.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 04:07:24 AM

do you think we will see the bull from here on.. or we will see another year like 2018
Nope. A small price increase doesn't mean that we will see a bull run already. This sudden price rise is because of the continuous release of news regarding cryptocurrency. For me, we are still in the bear market. Its better if you know how to do TA so you can say if we are in a bull already or not. Well, I'm just holding my portfolio even though I know that I'm at a loss at this moment. I will just wait for the market to rise again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:23:48 AM

this year the market will be better than in 2018 in my opinion, it is seen that the price of all coins experiences good price stability, the movement moves in a definite manner which is between 2-10%, and does not experience significant price fluctuations. about a bull run, I don't think it will happen in 2019 or in the near future.

Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:41:09 AM

The market still cannot escape the sudden decline and increase. That makes most people feel that the Crypto market will pump. But we also have to stay alert to market conditions because if the Crypto market suddenly falls in price, it will definitely make us lose.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: