Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you comfort yourself after receiving token from the bounty program?  (Read 1302 times)
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:58:57 PM

I also make such calculations with the all time high prices of ETH and BTC but it is not realistic but it is good to dream. I always wake up when I have to transfer some crypto to FIAT and then my bubble  bursts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:23:53 AM

That was most of the bounty hunter thinking, speculating at the early stage. But sadly most of the time our speculation never happen. because most of the bounty campaign today are lacking of investors and some of them are scam. After they git what they want suddenly they will disappear with no trace. so do not expect too much, and prepare for the worst so that you will not get broke when your speculation not happen.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 01:29:03 AM

For me, if i received the correct total amount of tokens that i have to receive, i would be then satisfied and comfortable by the bounty project i joined with. Because somenof the bounty campaigns aren't accurate in distributing their bounty rewards, perhaps some of them making ways to delay the distribution, or some other ways making kyc and some of the participants can't get their rewards.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:51:00 AM

Still optimistic, that's how I am entertained myself in the midst of market conditions that are still like this, because I believe crypto will rise again in the future only we don't know when, I often chestnut at this time can sell my coins at a high price as an encouragement to yourself in order to remain confident and trustworthy for future results later

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:28:50 PM

It would have been a great deal, if the ICO price remains consistent or the value increases after listing, this would make bounty hunting very lucrative. But as it stands, the value drops above 89% after listing, making the tokens worthless. Most bounty hunters are now eternal hodlers of bounty tokens. Its quite unfortunate.
That’s one thing I really hate about most of the tokens you will get from ICOs. I think the problem is because majority of the people sell their tokens immediately after they receive and go for Eth. That’s like to be the reason as to why that has been happening. And I also do the same thing,  I don’t hold my coins, I just sell them for Eth too. I can’t keep getting disappointed  Lips sealed.

In this difficult market, the value of tokens is reduced very low.
So, how do you console yourself?
Instead of holding them and consoling yourself,  why not sell them for Eth and hodl Eth instead of holding tokens that might even last up to a six months time? You might not like the idea, but the truth is that most of these ICO tokens are not worth holding for long cause they are likely to disappoint you at last. But your choice though.

Evrolina

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:40:00 PM

It si better to stop comparing now with 2017,i cannot calculate any reward i will earn when i start participating in bounty,using the price of ETH in 2017,now is now,then is then.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:31:52 AM

..I kept tokens I receive if the value of it is higher as what I expected..but for those tokens came from scam bounty,,instead of holding them,,I'll just ignored it..I don't want to waste my time selling those shit coins in the market,,so prefer not to patronized those coins that have no value..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:54:10 AM

It si better to stop comparing now with 2017,i cannot calculate any reward i will earn when i start participating in bounty,using the price of ETH in 2017,now is now,then is then.

I am agree, better not comparing market condition in 2017 and 2018 or 2019. 2017 is good condition where people jump in crypto and make the price keep rising. 2018 is hard years and makes the price of token drop more than 80% beside that too many scam ICOs. But hopely 2019 will be a good year for crypto market and the value of my portfolio increase again

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:18:09 AM

Selling to me is an option worth embracing . These token most of them have low half live so to be on a place of economic safety sell off and have them in more stable and recognized coin
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:32:28 AM

ha ha ha, your thoughts are very good, but don't be discouraged friends, there are times when prices match expectations and reality
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:41:55 AM

This mathematics only works when calculating tokens in the case of a hardcap and no dump prices.
In the real world, when a token goes to the stock exchange - if it does, it will total 10 times less.
Calculate what happens 1.33 ETH - sell for 0.2 ETH if you're lucky....

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:46:23 AM

In this difficult market, the value of tokens is reduced very low.
So, how do you console yourself?

I first:
I calculated the number of tokens I received, then multiplied by the ICO price, followed by multiplying it by the current ETH price.
As a result, I received the corresponding ETH.
I took the ETH multiplied peak rates ($1500- 2017) And I told myself if ETH peaks (2017), I will get a lot of $. Haha!

For example:
I received 1000 ABC token.
ABC token ico price: 0.2$
Total received: 1000 * 0.2$ = 200$
Current ETH price: 150$
So I will receive: 200/150 = 1.33E
If ETH = $1500 is like 2017, I will have 2000$. Smiley)

This is a fantastic break down. You will reap good benefits if you hodl. But that is dependent on the continuity of the project over the next few years. If you trust them enough then hodl their tokens or sell part of it and hodl the rest

Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 09:22:02 PM

It depends on the project, some project are dead project and does not worth keeping or even wasting time on. I believe in good project which has solid foundation and looks like a promising project. Imagine a project that does not reach softcap not even hardcap. Anytime I get any alert of coin I always feel like my future is secure because according to the history of btc. I think there is hope for future.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:11:18 PM

After receiving the token from the rewards program, I feel sad and frustrated at the moment because most of the coins received will simply be on my wallet as they are not traded anywhere.
acgenius

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:49:04 PM

I usually try to evaluate the project after that and decide what I want - in vast majority of cases I choose buying more... What I personally noticed (also) is that advanced projects have many great components besides just using blockchain. However blockchain is, for sure, about giving much higher transparency and much more opportunities to a project. And I am trying to choose the best from the best for myself
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:26:05 PM

Best is just to move on. Anything that comes to a man is for the test of time. If the reward is good, make merry. If it's not, brace up and move on.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:35:22 PM

Best is just to move on. Anything that comes to a man is for the test of time. If the reward is good, make merry. If it's not, brace up and move on.

Well you can also stick to a project if you think it is a strong one and keep supporting it. Nothing speaks against that. You can still work for other projects of course. There are many options in most cases.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:23:39 PM

There is nothing worth comforting oneself for, until the coin is listed on exchange. Else you might feel a coin will perform well but after listing, you begin to see the other side of it.
My profit will determine how much I will be excited. Projecting is good, but we should also sometimes be realistic.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 08:33:09 PM

Well I make it easy. If I get the bounty token, I check if they already list or not.
If not I will wait till list, if already list usually I sell it immediately
You can calle dumper, but honestly I dont care
Everyone have their choice

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:27:53 PM

Well I make it easy. If I get the bounty token, I check if they already list or not.
If not I will wait till list, if already list usually I sell it immediately
You can calle dumper, but honestly I dont care
Everyone have their choice
It is your own choice, but it makes more sense to act according to the project. In some projects I behave like you, but I try to behave differently with what I should expect. Because sometimes it causes regret to sell without research.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: