Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you comfort yourself after receiving token from the bounty program?  (Read 1302 times)
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:13:24 PM

I just believe that their time has not yet come. I believe that when market rebounds they will rise in price. That's what calms me down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:14:12 PM

Of course, the expectation of a future profit from work warms the soul and dreams. I don’t go so far in my dreams — I walk the earth. 2018 year  brought more disappointments than joy. Tokens, if their  price is good, part of them I'm selling. Although for me the main cumulative cryptocurrency are  ether, btc and eos.
Relax mate it's just a storm in a beautiful day and after that, you will see the beauty of the sky with a colorful rainbow.
Anyway, what I mean is that you have to keep your pace it is just the normal way of the market. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down, nothing is permanent in this world. Luckily we have a developing cryptocurrency that would exist more than a decade if it will not going to die. Smiley

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:18:26 PM

LOL, some of my friends think in a same way, but I realise that it is better to earn salary and then invest this amount in good altcoins instead of holding shit coins gined in bounty.
This activity isn't that profitable

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:20:52 PM

I just believe that their time has not yet come. I believe that when market rebounds they will rise in price. That's what calms me down.
Yes right, at the moment everything is due to a bad market, so that all of them get the bad effects, but when the price rises again, I'm sure the Bounty Token that we hold will have value.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:38:37 PM

It could be a good strategy if the bounty was a perspective one. ETH will reach the ATH  at some period of time, but are you sure in the bounty token ?
If the answer is yes and it will reach the ICO price your calculation will be ok.
It is only matter of time when. But, if the bounty project is a shitcoin in that case one of the multiplier will be zero and the result as well.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:55:14 AM

I'm waiting for the listing and see how much the token will cost. If I have tokens at least $ 100, I sell them. There are a penny, I just keep them in my wallet.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:40:07 AM

I comfort myself by not expecting much from bounty. I comfort myself by doing more task to increase my stake in order to receive more stakes. I comfort myself by already dividing the price of the ico by five even before listing.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:42:40 AM

I always sell the tokens after i received the tokens from the bounty program, why? Because the price of that token will dropped very fast, so i don't want my coins value reduced, just sell it fast after i received. If the project is good, i will ready to buyback the tokens when i think the price will not go down anymore.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:42:21 AM

in my opinion it is not one way to entertain yourself because if the price is not appropriate, of course you will feel annoyed, when the market is not as stable as now you should do work as usual and spend a lot of time outside crypto because it is better to entertain yourself

litniy

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:57:51 AM

Registration

https://my.onfocoin.com/connect-social/code?code=light

Use Facebook or LinkedIn

Registration = 10 tokens Every friend = 10-15 tokens Achievement >15 tokens

Withdraw over 3000 tokens on BTC address
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:08:59 AM

in my opinion it is not one way to entertain yourself because if the price is not appropriate, of course you will feel annoyed, when the market is not as stable as now you should do work as usual and spend a lot of time outside crypto because it is better to entertain yourself
If you don't want to add stress better to find more ways outside, seeing the valuations right now its best to not to look at it if you don't have any plans to take the risk and play with the market conditions, else, you can also sell everything you have and be back after you already have a good confidence to
workout gaining more knowledge about this business.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 09:31:35 AM

Is good to assume but the market is the judge which will determine if really you will get the value you thinking about or even more , so I see reason why many sell their token once it got listed cos there is no way it will not dump which is a drastic situation for most coin but some exchange gives it even more value like binance and more why so many people wish their token to be listed there as there is so.much volume creating in the exchange unlike some exchange that even kill project once listed but boom or dump I think is good to sell once listed and if it pump then you either buy back or wait for dump to enter which might be a successful project at last.
khufra

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:53:16 AM

Bounty coins on December 2017 are very disappointing, majority of bounty coins distributed that date were already dump a dozen of folds. Today is the right time to join bounties because when Bitcoin bull runs happens all bounty coins are also going up.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:21:52 PM

Looking at the current situation with the market and receiving bounty tokens is very disappointing but what keeps me working is the fact that before 2017, crypto currencies had lesser value and 2017 came and everything changed. I am anticipating another great year to come and prices will reach new peaks again. It is the only hope that keeps me working for more tokens.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:29:01 PM

interesting calculations but all you need is to wait until the ETH price will go up. and that may not happen very soon.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:36:56 AM

Now there are a lot of fraudulent projects. Therefore, to receive coins, it is already happiness. The price very quickly falls on the stock exchange, so I think that it is better to keep everything now and not sell anything!

You should always rebalance your portfolio. If you think a coin is bad, sell it and if you think it is good then keep it.
absolutely right and never hear what people say about the coin that serves because it can plunge you, so believe in yourself that the coin you hold is promising to hold it until the market rises

It can though give you a feeling what some people are up to in the market. But it would be stupid to base your whole decision on that.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:51:44 AM

I try to relate whatever I have or that I receive as a reward with the present price on market and not depend on the ICO price.
Most times, when tokens are newly listed on exchange, they tend to fall below the ICO price.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:32:07 PM

Interesting subject. Exactly we bounty hunters do the same things you have mentioned I think. And it is natural for bounty hunters to calculate their hard work and become happy with it. There will a happy moment when bounty hunters receive tokens given in reward. Nowadays, the market is struggling with fake ICOs which cheat potential investors and bounty hunters, let alone allocating tokens to bounty hunters. So receiving bounty tokens is a great jolly moment. I also do calculate prices of coins I have received from bounty campaigns.
rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:05:47 PM

for now I rarely get paid from a bounty campaign, if paid usually I only get tokens that cannot be traded and that is very sad for me, I hope that there are strict rules for the ICO that can be published so that the available bounties also produce quality programs and of course the prizes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sctunter

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:12:34 PM

the problem is many coin/token from bounty is the price droping after hit the market
after that the value is not the same like the price from ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: