Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask The Bounty Team before joining  (Read 848 times)
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:47:50 PM

Even if the team answers these questions,it does not guarantee that it will be able to fulfill all promises. Moreover, the rules usually always write that the conditions for the bounty of the company can change at any time.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:54:09 PM

All bounty hunters who are working now in the bear market should assume that the bounty deadline will be extended. Very few are reaching the softcap and if you get paid at the end of it you should consider yourself lucky

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:58:57 PM

This kind of behavior can be considered scammy. The rules cannot be broken by either side.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:59:03 PM

Recently, I just had this bad experience with a bounty campaign I joined (Vanta to be specific). They've extended the campaign, added some task, and threatened participants that they'll not get all the bounty rewards if they won't participate. I raised my concerns to the bounty manager and I was quite disappointed with the response.
I believe that on their part this is a very unworthy attitude to bounty hunters, I think you should not trust this project.

To all fellow hunters, you may want to ask this questions to your bounty managers before joining a campaign:

1. Bounty campaign extension
- Will the team ask for an increase in the bounty pool?
- Will the team close the registration and allow only those participants prior to extension?

2. ICO team inserting rules after the campaign
- Will the team allow ICO teams add rules like exchange voting and require hunters to participate?
- What would be the bounty team's response if ICO teams would withhold the bounty rewards to force hunters to participate?

These questions might help you understand how strong the bounty manager is when it comes to protecting its group of bounty hunters.
I think. that no bounty manager will answer all these questions, most likely they will use their standard phrases and avoid answering.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:56:29 AM

Even when you ask these questions stated, you might get an answer or not but that won't stop them from changing rules. They will say, after all, it's stated that team has the right to change rules at any point.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:27:10 AM

Since the reason why we are hired as bounty member is that because the company is only getting started. Bounty managers will not be able to answer the questions at first since it is the company team members who really knew about those kinds of rules.

As a startup company, they are still at the stage of developing and changes in rules may really apply. Joining a bounty is like betting your effort and time without making sure that you will win. There are always a lot of chances that you will be scammed and so on. But as a bounty hunter, we are actually betting so we have to at least make sure not to waste our time by analyzing the project if it would work, as well.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:38:38 AM

This kind of behavior can be considered scammy. The rules cannot be broken by either side.
If it is considered a scam, I think all bounty here is a scam. They always change every rule when the campaign ends and makes the bounty hunter receive a lot of disadvantages. I was also the victim of so many campaigns like that
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 04:40:28 AM

Sometimes an agreement can be changed when ico is finished. some projecks make revised rules or about bounty allocations that have previously been mentioned to be downgraded

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:01:36 AM

You don't have the right to talk about this because in every bounty thread, it is clearly mentioned that they have the right to do whatever they think fair for their project. We have nothing to do regarding this. Better we follow whatever they ask to do. You will not want to lose the effort you already have given.
Lassie

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

bounty manager? contact me: https://bit.ly/2skHgzN

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:10:11 AM

Recently, I just had this bad experience with a bounty campaign I joined (Vanta to be specific). They've extended the campaign, added some task, and threatened participants that they'll not get all the bounty rewards if they won't participate. I raised my concerns to the bounty manager and I was quite disappointed with the response.

To all fellow hunters, you may want to ask this questions to your bounty managers before joining a campaign:

- Will the team close the registration and allow only those participants prior to extension?

- Will the team allow ICO teams add rules like exchange voting and require hunters to participate?
- What would be the bounty team's response if ICO teams would withhold the bounty rewards to force hunters to participate?

These questions might help you understand how strong the bounty manager is when it comes to protecting its group of bounty hunters.

Disclaimer: I've also posted a similar topic in other forums I'm into. In case someone checks my post for plagiarism

most of the time, the bounty manager don't know anything about the extension, it will be solely based on the team's decision if they will extend the bounty or not
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:13:51 AM

I think that bounty managers would be unable to answer such type of questions at the beginning of a bounty. Such decisions are made together with team members and bounty admins, at the end of planned bounty.
I agree with you, no one knows that the bounty will be extended or the rules will be changed after the campaign ends, because if they already know for sure they will apply it at the beginning not at the end

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:21:53 AM

most of the time, the bounty manager don't know anything about the extension, it will be solely based on the team's decision if they will extend the bounty or not
True because the extensive comes when the team don't get enough sales in ICO or don't reach the softcap/hardcap. And without this, their project objective will not be successful.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:22:45 AM

Disclaimer: I've also posted a similar topic in other forums I'm into. In case someone checks my post for plagiarism

I guess all the information are already provided in their bounty post, we just need to read it carefully because as we all know, if the information is already provided it is unethical to ask it as a question to the bounty manager.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:27:07 AM

Exactly, changes in bounty are decisions made from project team. And the bonus manager is the only one who makes that request, and they have no right to change any request

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:19:34 AM

Campaign manager cant answer that questions I tjink even the staff cant they are only workers like us if so if the founder wants to increase the bounty pool the manager cant do anything to stop that, but there are some campaigns that is indicated to their bounty that the project will not  add any bounty pool in the future or anything.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:28:10 AM

Sadly this seems to have become normal for the bounty campaigns. I am personally against the extensions and all the sudden changes and especially change and reduction in rewards but even after provoking the bounty managers in different campaigns the results are not seen may be we need some guaranters to interfere to mark a legit campaign.
Changing the total amount of remuneration during the ICO has become almost a form of fraud for the ICO team. They first lure bounty hunters to join the project with a large amount of remuneration, while indicating that the team has the right to change it, if hardcap is not reached. And since now almost no one reaches it, the team allocates the minimum amount to bounty hunters. At the same time, the overestimated price of their token on the stock exchange falls hundreds and thousands of times, and bounty hunters are left with almost a few dollars.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:32:22 AM

Extension is something bad for me. For the bounty or for the ICO all of it. If a project would extend dates there should be something wrong with them. Because the ICO projects have their deadlines and they are making statement and it should be certain. In last 1 year nearly all projects choose to make extensions and it would show me that the project have some issues.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:39:15 AM

Extension is something bad for me. For the bounty or for the ICO all of it. If a project would extend dates there should be something wrong with them. Because the ICO projects have their deadlines and they are making statement and it should be certain. In last 1 year nearly all projects choose to make extensions and it would show me that the project have some issues.

it depends . not all those who extend are having issues ( e.g they dont reach thier quota ) there were also some campaigns that are extending becuase they love the result of the campaign  . they already reach thier desired quota and traffic but they want to expect more  .

it also depend on the bounty hunter some like extended campaigns because in thier minds they think that they can earn more while other bounty hunters dont like this because they feel nervous and lazy to continue working  .
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:00:14 AM

Bounty managers are like doctors, they can only give you answers for the now and not tomorrow, that's why bounty hunters are supposed to be patient enough to swallow whatever comes. No matter the tricks you have up your sleeves, remember there is a disclaimer on every bounty that bounty managers have the right to make changes anytime during the course of the bounty

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:03:21 AM

Only few bounty managers work in the interest of his bounty hunters. Most of them will usually side with the team in times of a misunderstanding between a bounty hunter and the team. That is why many at times hunters get cheated and their tokens are not being paid because they have no redeemer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: