Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:05:38 AM

Now the cryptographic groups in the telegram actively discuss the news that Facebook is preparing its own coin. Also in the near future should be a release of the coin Telegram. Against the background of these projects, the number of people involved in the crypto industry should increase.

More big companies join in cryptocurrency. If facebook launch their own cryptocurrency, its big news because JP Morgan already make announcement will launch JPM Coin. The future of cryptocurrency will be very attracting and right now is best time to start invest

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:30:08 AM

the future is already in the hands of the blockchain, with all transactions recorded there and no one can change it, so there will be no such thing as manipulation. I really support this.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:40:09 AM

In the future, surely cryptocurrency will grow better, every day people will use crypto, and of course the future of cryptocurrency will be better than it is now
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:09:59 AM

With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?

I don't really get what decentralized public book means but I think cryptocurrency has really a very bright future ahead. It is all depends on the market adoption and the support that we can give to help such crypto achieve success. It is our investment that will make us rich here and the risk that we take.

cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:15:49 AM

the development of financial technology provided by crypto currencies is technology that will take us to the future financial system, of course with the improvements needed to support its users.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:02:31 AM

cryptocurrency is increasingly digital, although it can be legalized in some countries, but many countries have provided good regulation for the development of crypto systems. therefore I believe in the future crypto currencies will have a place in the world economy.
rajon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:23:52 AM

It is necessary to keep pace with the current era. I think that the future of cryptocurrency is very good. cryptocurrency is certainly necessary for people trying to buy the daily necessities online now and I think the future of cryptoCarency is good and very good thanks.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:09:01 AM

It is necessary to keep pace with the current era. I think that the future of cryptocurrency is very good. cryptocurrency is certainly necessary for people trying to buy the daily necessities online now and I think the future of cryptoCarency is good and very good thanks.
At the current status it's not, the market is volatile, it's not good to be considered as a currency for daily use only.
Well, hopefully things will improve in the future and we will find ways to make this price stable for the masses to adopt it easily.
For now, I'm seeing that the gambling industry takes the best benefit in crypto, since people would love to choose to gamble anonymously.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:12:28 AM

Last year bitcoin and altcoin price still keep on lower we need change on this years where bitcoin could be on higher price because if bitcoin will drop price maybe bad thing with bitcoin is not good at the future.
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:16:43 AM

The development of the crypto world is now quite good, besides that we see that many large companies have started to adopt this blockchain technology and of course crypto will become more widely known and also have a bright future.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:50:43 AM

Last year bitcoin and altcoin price still keep on lower we need change on this years where bitcoin could be on higher price because if bitcoin will drop price maybe bad thing with bitcoin is not good at the future.
I am sure that this year the situation that was last year will not happen again. The price of Bitcoin will be above 5000-6000 dollars.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:35:44 AM

I am sure that this year the situation that was last year will not happen again. The price of Bitcoin will be above 5000-6000 dollars.
yes there are many hopes that there will be an increase but even now the value is still low and the market is still red.
patience and patience, that is, we continue to wait for hope that later in the middle of this year the market will be able to grow and grow better so that we can achieve the values ​​you mentioned.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:42:52 AM

Cryptocurrency is solving one of two problems inherent amongst men. The problem of easy transaction, fast and speed of payment to anywhere around the globe. Cryptocurrency is fueling blockchain projects the future is bright.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:09:38 AM

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

How do you think?

The future of cryptocurrency will be rich given that it provides as an easy and nice way for everything. I think after 10 or 20 years,  crypto will be a daily basis.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:16:24 AM

I think it will be very bright, because many big companies are starting to look towards cryptocurrency and also they even have plans to make their own cryptocurrency, like JPM and Facebook, I think cryptto will be even brighter the following year.
No doubt so many companies are now approaching crypto currency because it has good market position and it is reliable to hold or to use for money transaction at very affordable price, many companies and many countries are adopting blockchain for salary transformation so  in short for me future of crypto currency is really bright.

If more company interesting in cryptocurrency, the future of cryptocurrency will be good. But looking on statement from facebook JP Morgan, i think cryptocurrency market will reach peak market cap value again in near future

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 07:24:03 AM

How do you think?

You're partly right. When you say future is cryptocurrency,  I suppose you think about Bitcoin and maybe another 2-3 coins. Just look when no new money are coming on crypto price is decreasing constantly even for btc. Now imagine that new money that will come (hopefully) will be divided between more than 2000 existing projects. There will be only few money for each of them. But this will not happen.  Btc, Eth and a few other coins will get the majority of these money and other projects will die slowly.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:25:53 AM

I think Cryptocurrency will give its own color to the online world. Many people are interested in making money from Cryptocurrency. So this Cryptocurrency has a very good future. We can also see that this technology will continue to grow.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Nataliagur

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:41:08 AM

Everything will be fine with cryptocurrencies in the future. The distinct movements of the traditional sector of the economy in the direction of cryptocurrency are already visible. Suffice it to mention steyblkoin JP Morgan. Of course, mass adoption will not be tomorrow. It will take several decades for cryptocurrency to enter everyday life. But the fact that the cryptocurrency will take a strong place in the lives of people in the future, I have no doubt.
voiceofthedead

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:46:58 AM

How do you think?
I think you are pretty right. With the speed and advancement of cryptocurrency, the future is so bright that it can be a phenomenon and daily activity of the people.
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:51:35 AM

We will not be able to stem technology. Cryptocurrency offers convenience in financial transfers with transparency and security, that is the expected future. Legality is becoming a crypto inhibitor at the moment, but it will be eroded by its development which is increasingly spreading to all fields.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: