Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
Manuscr

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:13:30 AM

Now Blockchain application has already allowed  significant  superiority  representing the new digital nation. The superiority of application are identified  close to  various  humans and nations. Crypto allows not just  favourable  assets  possibilities, on the other hand  furthermore  worthy  forthcoming  applications  representing  nation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StiffView

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:38:40 AM

Even  desire  depend on on how even the administration  desire  stop this application, and how extensively it desire be victimized. Whether  all things goes over  definitely, so  unambiguously - blockchain our forthcoming
ChiefPush

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:42:03 AM

I think cryptocurrency buoy  follow  on the other hand it desire  capture a patch  many. Basic we should wait representing the marketplace to regain and so we desire  look crypto growing  many and many
WideMap

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:50:23 AM

I enquire  backbone, how buoy you follow? Whether the winner of digital acceptances is in an intragroup  case, I cohere with you almost the winner you mentioned. actions without break and refinement are no dubiety. Nevertheless, whether  winner is conscious to be apparent, I'm not confident, as digital currentness has cardinal  forms of insights, viz. pros and cons.
ClearForm

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:54:39 AM

Those who recognise  almost crypto and get been in this place  representing  absolutely  any  age  instantly, get  instantly  approach to the comprehending that crypto has got a plenty of forthcoming  panorama. Blockchain application itself, has been embraced close to  any  nation, as they explain the vast  advantage it has.
AcidWash

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:57:10 AM

Cryptocurrencies created  belief in digital economic  process. We buoy  create  secured, safety and protected  move that everybody  understands has entranced  position and cannot objection its authenticity. Every period we look  deed of blockchaintechnology in each  universes of the thriftiness. We are on great  method  toward  multitude  support.
FatLimit

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:57:50 AM

Cryptocurrency confirm that they buoy  follow in various  distance. Various  partner  apply crypto as their currentness as expenditure.
EarlyTouch

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:15:14 AM

I anticipate  exactly, this is a alternate  currentness and digital so various  corporation  desire  apply it and confirm that cryptocurrency desire be follow in the forthcoming.
WidePrint

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:18:25 AM

Cryptocurrency is an low-cost  method to gamble  assets  assets. The primary  iii cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. I anticipate  desire  take possession of the record of advantageous cryptocurrencies representing a infrequent  tens  undisputedly  as of their unimaginable  servicing and hard  secrecy  worry in economic  deal.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:21:55 AM

I think it little bit of confusing Because we aren’t sure what will be in future

its confusing indeed because the price go up and down in an organized manner but crypto 's will still be cryptos in the future . they will stay due to thier usefulness   . people loves to use crypto because this gives them freedom .

Bitcoin will be there all the time. I don't know about other coin like monero, eth. It will be challenging for ETH or monero or doge to survive in the future. But I really want cryptocurrency have a great future ahead.             

bitcoin and other coins that you mentioned above are for sure will stay because all of them are now  becoming mainstream  . those coins are far more popular and being use all the time compare to other cryptos  . crypto do really have a good future ahead because they are better than other digital payment methods .
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:31:02 AM

I believe cryptocurrency market has a good and bright future. I see the great potential in this technology, so just follow this market.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:40:25 AM

In cryptocurrency there is always an open way to achieve what you want because in cryptocurrency we are not required to use full time to gain profits, only we have to know the right time to do everything that can make us lucky.

keep in mind with all the risks that are obtained in investing with crypto currencies and knowing that confidence and patience will be obtained in investing and the future of crypto currencies depends on the investors
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:23:15 AM

in my opinion the potential of cryptocurrency in the future will grow further but not only to that extent, maybe supporting technologies such as blockhain etc. will also play a role very much exceeding the cryptocurrency itself
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:51:34 AM

Future for crypto is enormous. You can gain money here in crypto and it is awesome! From my point of view future for crypto is a reality and you can create this reality by yourself
the future of the crypto currency depends on its investors because I believe crypto currencies were created to follow the development of time and technology so I believe crypto currencies will develop over time

LetsHodl

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:00:50 AM

A lot of projects will fail, but the best ones will survive and become big players in this new market.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:06:49 AM

A kinda interesting if most of the people said that cryptocurrency is the future, but, as you know what, crypto is the type of the devil game where you can loss your time or your money due to the investment.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:39:24 AM

This is unambiguously, already in developed European countries, even Bitcoin terminals are installed in trading complexes, after all, the world does not stand still,I will say more that in the near future there will be very powerful flows to increase the movement and adoption of the crypto-currency market, now at the state level there is the adoption of projects,and the use of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, for paying taxes,and buying real estate and things

B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:31:52 PM

Future for crypto is enormous. You can gain money here in crypto and it is awesome! From my point of view future for crypto is a reality and you can create this reality by yourself
the future of the crypto currency depends on its investors because I believe crypto currencies were created to follow the development of time and technology so I believe crypto currencies will develop over time
it means that investors have an important role to play in the future of crypto, and if those investors have now left crypto whether the future of crypto will also be damaged or lost, I might believe it but crypto could be controlled by the market and its developers too so crypto will run with success if all can join into one.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:33:31 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is great, and I wish that in the future in this market we should only have about 200 cryptocurrency. So we can easily invest and avoid scam projects

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:37:41 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is great, and I wish that in the future in this market we should only have about 200 cryptocurrency. So we can easily invest and avoid scam projects
Altcoin is currently in the thousands and maybe only hundreds are indeed really good to be able to invest and be worth. You talk about 200 but don't you check in the list in cmc?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: