Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:01:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 07:54:27 AM

yes I read crypto too, and the blockchain is the future of all planet, mankind if you like, I believe that the banking system if not absolutely that disappears will be attached, and will walk in step with the crypto world.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:17:08 AM

If you can use crypto, the future of crypto will be good, we will be able to use it properly.
We need to add that crypto does have good development so I think all this will continue in the future.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 08:24:01 AM

yes I read crypto too, and the blockchain is the future of all planet, mankind if you like, I believe that the banking system if not absolutely that disappears will be attached, and will walk in step with the crypto world.
Big bankers have their private deals with a traditional financial system and new fintech investors contradict against their plan. Cryptocurrencies have big potential but this potential need to be addressed to right places.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 08:32:54 AM

I read that the Crypto product of its time, humanity needs new technologies such as Blockchain, I believe that this will change the world, I also believe that banks and their entire system will be read through Crypto and will comply with the new rules.

L1240erion

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

Permission-based advertising platform

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:26:57 AM

Scalability is something developers are working hard to achieve. There's also the privacy and sustainability to comes along with it. There are few Layer 1 protocols that can achieve this.. Ethereum is working on it while MOAC has a pretty solid foundation. Layer 2 protocols we are slowly starting to see roll out now too

Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:06:23 AM

Since many states have already legalized cryptocurrency, they write that 111 states have already done this, the cryptocurrency should develop well in the near future. In the future, everything will depend on how massively ordinary people will accept and use it. Therefore, the cryptocurrency must be reliable, secure and easy to use. How all this will be done in practice, time will tell.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:28:04 AM

Yes, you are right but the thing is that there were issues already being raised from the anonymity. It encourage more bad guys to join since it is anonymous like doing the illegal transaction in the system. So, to gain more adaptation then every government should focus on KYC, regulation and etc. This is the better way to avoid the system from the abused.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:28:59 AM

I think the world of cryptocurrency is currently booming and many know, and will be increasingly popular, hopefully in many other countries that have used crypto, with this all will be facilitated in doing anything and cryptocurrency will be more developed and useful.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:47:34 AM

It was because of many scams and the fraud in the crypto, all people do not trust the cryptocurrency and invest it at this moment, if this situation has not improved in the future, it will game over.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:24:26 AM

I am sure that the future of cryptocurrencies will soon recover and improve, when the trend of the project scam becomes more easily known, it is certain that the pope will come soon and make a great market again.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:28:10 AM

I think the world of cryptocurrency is currently booming and many know, and will be increasingly popular, hopefully in many other countries that have used crypto, with this all will be facilitated in doing anything and cryptocurrency will be more developed and useful.
among the local people I was also very warm talking about cryptocurrency and they were interested in having crypto and it was very different than before and hopefully this will have a good impact on crypto.

but this can also backfire for crypto because if there is a lot of bad news, crypto will be considered bad and it can make crypto difficult to develop because lay people are easily affected by the news circulating.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:47:46 AM

It was because of many scams and the fraud in the crypto, all people do not trust the cryptocurrency and invest it at this moment, if this situation has not improved in the future, it will game over.
If the cryptocurrency was only for one-time earnings and had no prospects, it would probably have already disappeared. Now the cryptocurrency is still developing, and I think it is the future.

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:56:29 AM

in my opinion. encryption shows people a new currency. it gives people more choices. encryption will lead to a change in traditional fiat currency. i think encryption is the trend of the future currency.
Depends on how you do the encrypting. If you have a hard wallet in this cases you have the encryption in software of those wallets but if you do the encryption on the website then you use other methods like virus software.

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:44:14 AM

Every person already understands that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies will have an incredible future for people. Constantly, in various areas, people are beginning to use blockchain technologies to achieve new discoveries and heights, because with blockchain technologies we can do what was previously impossible to do.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:13:36 PM

Every person already understands that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies will have an incredible future for people. Constantly, in various areas, people are beginning to use blockchain technologies to achieve new discoveries and heights, because with blockchain technologies we can do what was previously impossible to do.
so that in the future Crypto will increase and can provide great benefits.
but we also have to think about things that can happen, because anything can happen.
in the future what will happen everyone does not know so we must remain vigilant to avoid bad things.
indeed blockchain technology is so good that it can do what we might not think.

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:37:26 PM

The future of cryptocurrency is better than ever because it is beginning to recover from its collapse. the more beautiful it is because everyday increases the bitcoin and altcoins. What we are expecting is that it grows steadily over the days so we stay here and we will surely see a lot of times.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:39:37 PM

Without strict regulation, cryptocurrency will be difficult to develop, especially because there are many scam projects that make investors worry about placing their money, I hope that soon a team will form a strict regulation.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:47:12 PM

Without strict regulation, cryptocurrency will be difficult to develop, especially because there are many scam projects that make investors worry about placing their money, I hope that soon a team will form a strict regulation.

There is a problem in the idea itself. The fact is that if we present a decentralized and independent cryptocurrency, then we have a big problem. Because regulators and controlling bodies make decentralization impossible. Therefore, I do not think that there will be a solution soon.

pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:48:36 PM

In my opinion, the future of the cryptocurrency will likely disappear in the future. because transactions that are difficult to detect by others, and cryptocurrency is very easy to be used as a place for money laundering. thus, many people also suffered a great loss.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:09:16 PM

I think crypto will be widely adopted, crypto can be an investment or payment method and it will provide convenience, and crypto will therefore have a bright future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: