Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future for cryptocurrency?  (Read 67891 times)
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 01:19:43 PM

Definitely cryptocurrency will live , because the blockchain changes lives , and many people love cryptocurrency , I doubt that it will disappear in the future , as many like anonymity on the network
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 03:06:29 PM

Cryptocurrency has a great future and with time many other countries who are yet to adopt this life changing technology will do. The sky is just the limit as this technology is making transactions easier and convenient.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 05:29:31 PM

It is surprising that cryptocurrency is now conquering the world not so much through the introduction of technological aspects, but thanks to the provision of amazing financial opportunities for a very wide range of people. Now imagine what will happen when the blockchain is fully embedded in people's lives.

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:57:26 PM

The crypto market many time good think if you can use it right time. The Cryptocurrency market continue increase day by day ,and this development also. So your hold,buy,sell,invest need to right time.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:06:11 PM

I hope that cryptocurrency has a bright future. It seems to me that every year more and more people understand the advantage of cryptocurrency. It's great.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:11:31 PM

The crypto market many time good think if you can use it right time. The Cryptocurrency market continue increase day by day ,and this development also. So your hold,buy,sell,invest need to right time.
In the movement of the crypto market when it began to grow I personally hope this is a good thing that can happen for the future. and I hope this growth will continue until the highest prices can be reached again especially for bitcoin
Yahiris

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 07:18:00 PM

I hope that cryptocurrency has a bright future. It seems to me that every year more and more people understand the advantage of cryptocurrency. It's great.
The main thing for me is for people all over the world to use the cryptocurrency in everyday life, then the future will really be behind the cryptocurrency

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:36:29 AM

With blockchain data can be stored in a decentralized public book.

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

If you add speed and spread to the public, then the future is cryptocurrency.

How do you think?

I think that blockchain and cryptocurrency are the future, otherwise I wouldn't be around, but things are not so simple as you put them....
for example anonymous transactions is something that is claimed to be one of the features of cryptocurrencies and we know that it is not true for the large most part of coins (there are a few excepcions though)
It will have huge obstacles, difficult problems to solve, but it is here and it is going nowhere
cheers

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:54:13 AM

Of course the future belongs to cryptocurrency. In the future, the crypt will replace fiat money and become a real means of payment and mutual settlements. Of course not all projects will live up to this time, but only those who have the strongest community or a unique concept such as the project Sound Money Coin.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:00:33 AM

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies have many cool features which can be used in everyday life to make it easier, so they will definitely have a great future.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:28:43 AM

With cryptocurrency, we can make anonymous transactions without centralized intervention.

How do you think?
So far, we can see that the level of influence of crypto is huge to our entire life. With Blockchain technology being applied a lot in economics, education, banking. I think the future of crypto market will be good and this depends a lot on Bitcoin so Bitcoin is more and more powerful.
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:27:59 AM

Few days ago Japan’s bigest railway accept  crypto for the tourists.canada  also accept their  people utility bills by crypto.this is very good sign for cryptocurrency.it naturally positive effect in future cryptocurrency market.         
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:39:23 AM

How do you think?
I believe that the cryptocurrency in the near future will be one of the main types of payments, this option of operations is too profitable, the main thing that was stability and availability

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:42:16 AM

I think the blockchain has a future. The technology is new, in many ways revolutionary. Public institutions and governments need time to embrace it.
It seems to me that in the next 2-3 years we should see the beginning of the mass introduction of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies into our daily life (for example, for making payments, storing data, etc.).
Agreed on this mate 2-3 years is enough for us to consider the next future generations of cryptocurrency and about the payments?it has been going for some countries but what were waiting is the totality of using this for all the world.
Few days ago Japan’s bigest railway accept  crypto for the tourists.canada  also accept their  people utility bills by crypto.this is very good sign for cryptocurrency.it naturally positive effect in future cryptocurrency market.          
Japan has already accepting cryptocurrency since they treat bitcoin as currency like yen,but about the railways?Maybe thats newly issue and needs some research
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:46:02 AM

I don't see a big future for cryptocurrency in a near future. Maybe my opinion will change but for now... Why do usual people need crypto for?
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2019, 12:45:33 PM

In my country is also not very common cryptocurrency in use but everyone knows about it. I believe that in the future it will be very popular and useful.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
canandr

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:14:20 PM

i indeed  think crypto desire  follow. aloof  similar how net  concern us instantly, it strength be a benchmark in forthcoming, on the other hand  meaningful  influence  close to crypto is no thing to be contradicted.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:36:52 PM

I am also confident in the future for Krypto, the world needs a revision of the banking system, the blockchain technology with its transparency will change the world.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:38:47 PM

The use cases and applications of blockchain technology are too many and are going to change how everything is done in next decade just like the internet did.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:42:28 PM

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies have many cool features which can be used in everyday life to make it easier, so they will definitely have a great future.
if indeed many people who are very interested in the cryptocurrency industry in the future will indeed be very good and also provide many benefits for investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: