Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW/POS] Obscure - ZeroCT, Etheruem Oracle, Instant payments  (Read 2271 times)
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:24:48 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2019, 02:47:45 AM by ObscureIM

Unmatched Rapid Privacy
First Cryptonote with ZeroCT and instant transactions

Obscure.IM is the fastest, fully private cryptocurrency that provides ease of use
and user-friendly solutions for any payment and smart contract.

Overview

Obscure(XSC) is a cryptonote currency with compulsory mixin values. XSC was officially launched on 15 March 2019 with it's mainnet release. XSC's vision is to be at the fore front of privacy which is easy to use. We are currently developing several projects that we believe will allow mainstream adoption to occur, without the need to compromise the user's privacy.

We have also identified the problem with using Cryptonote mixin values - even with mixins, one of the input and outputs will always point to the sender and user. It is possible with a a large enough dataset, blockchain analytics can be employed to determine the sender and receiver of coins.

Coin Specifications

After much consideration and criticism from the community, we will be increasing the block reward to 3.5XSC and reducing the presale from 10BTC to 2.5BTC. Thank you everyone

Block Times: 15 Seconds
Block Reward: 3.5 XSC Per Block and will reduce over time
Total supply: 65,000,000
Premine: ~7.5% ( 4,900,000 XSC)
Presale: 2.5 BTC , 1.07% of premine, for a total of 700,000 XSC (for exchange listings and payout BTC bounties, funded by the premine)

Total premine split:
1.07% - Presale
5.3% - Dev fees
0.53% - Community Bounties
0.53% - Faucet

The percentages between dev fees and community bounties are not fixed and can change over time.
Any coins not sold from the premine will be split equally between the community bounty and faucet

Presale

XSC will be available for presale at a rate 1BTC = 70,000 XSC until the 15th of march.
You can purchase less than 1BTC.

Faucet
To ensure a fair coin distribution, a faucet will be made avaialble, with up to 350,000 XSC up for claim. This is to make sure that XSC is not decentralized among early miners. The faucet will be filled up with denominations of 10,000XSC and will be refilled when empty. Each wallet can redeem XSC for an unlimited number of times. Have fun!

Get free coins here:

https://faucet.obscure.im

ZeroCT

ZeroCT is a new protocol based on the Zero Protocol. However unlike the zero-protocol, ZeroCT is capable of sending unfixed denominations of zObscure such as 1239214 XSC. WIth the original Zero Protocol, you can only send in specific denominations. Our implementation of ZerCT will use masternodes to calculate validation proof from the blind factors. This reduces the load off the full nodes which process normal transactions. Our goal in the future is to fully eliminate full nodes and implement a masternode system.

Obscure.sol

Currently it is impossible for a developer to create dApps using his preferred cryptonote coins. A developer might want to create using Cryptonote instead of Ethereum because he wants to application to be private and transactions untraceable. Enter Obscure.sol. Obscure.sol is a modified web3.js module that is served by masternodes. There masternodes will be able to link the Ethereum blockchain, XSC blockchain or another cryptonote blockchain.

A developer can make web3.js calls to the Ethereum virtual machine as long as he pays XSC as gas. These masternodes will covert the XSC on the fly to ETH, and keep some of the XSC as fees.

xPay

Singapore has a GDP per capita exceeding that of USA, Germany and France. Despite being an affluent nation, there is still no standard king for mabile payments. The market is fragmented with players who are unable to capture the market. We propose xPay, and we are confident that xPay will be able to scale in the Singapore Mobile Payment market.

xPay is a cryptocurrency wallet first and foremost but built with powerful 'mainstream features' which are regulated:

1) No KYC needed to transfer money between account
2) Creditcard top ups will be available for all KYC-ed accounts
3) Transfer via NFC like ApplePay and SamsungPay
4) Merchants and Non-merchant accounts have no difference, making it easy for anyone to start selling
5) Easy integration into different POS systems

Obscure.IM decentralized market

There is a need for the transfer for high value asset such as gold, property and artwork. We aim to provide a marketplace where these can be sold without the need for expensive middlemen. The Obscure.IM marketplace will be providing these assets for sale:

1) Gold
2) Property
3) Cryptocurrency
4) Art
5) Food

Wallets

Please use wallets v0.36 and up ONLY for mainnet. Older versions will not work:

https://github.com/ObscureIM/ObscureGo/releases

Current testnet is at v0.35

Mining pool

We have two mining pools, an official and unofficial mining pool. Generally, using xmr-stak is good to quickly get up to speed on mining

Please visit the respective website on how to start mining:

Official pool: https://pool.obscure.im
Unofficial pool : https://xsc.luckypool.io

Block Explorer

We have a beautiful block explorer located here https://explore.obscure.im

Main website

https://obscure.im

Bounties

Full node operators : 200 XSC
Pool Operators: 400XSC
Testnet miners: TBA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:25:19 PM

Reserved for future posts Smiley
mihohil

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:27:25 PM

Give a link to support page please.
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:30:58 PM

Give a link to support page please.

hey hope this helps :

https://obscure.im/getting-started

It's pretty sparse since this is a small project and I dont have any web developers, but hope it helps
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:51:20 PM

Anyway anyone who is skilled in web-dev and would like to contribute to the project , please drop me a message on telegram or discord @pauscrypto , will pay some bounties Smiley
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:50:39 PM

UPDATE :

0.34 of the ObscureGO wallet has been released Smiley Download it here

https://github.com/obscureIM/obscureGo/releases

Also, please avoid using the electrum wallet unless you HAVE to. I'm no longer supporting it as i forked it from turtlecoin Smiley
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 02:24:38 PM

An interesting project will take part. To encourage a roadmap to see plans for the future development of the project. Will the team remain anonymous?
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:07:35 PM

I will dedicate 10minutes of my daily life in claiming the faucet Cheesy

Done for today and accumulated 50 XSC.

Wallet is perfectly working and everything is in order.

Looking forward on more developmental roadmap on the project.
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:20:27 AM

An interesting project will take part. To encourage a roadmap to see plans for the future development of the project. Will the team remain anonymous?

No , i will reveal my identity once we get listed on a major exchange since it's a requirement Smiley
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:23:06 AM

I will dedicate 10minutes of my daily life in claiming the faucet Cheesy

Done for today and accumulated 50 XSC.

Wallet is perfectly working and everything is in order.

Looking forward on more developmental roadmap on the project.

Glad it worked for you, but please note the chain will be reset on the 1st of march Smiley u can get the faucet as usual then Smiley
mySmile

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:43:15 AM

RESERVED for Russian translation
My portfolio
Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:48:03 AM

Interesting, will 1 XSC be every 24 hours? The coins are now testnet, right? Will wallet windows 0.35 be available + XSC original from March 1st? This reminds me a little of XRB (RaiBlocks) or NANO for the current ones. Roll Eyes I'm referring to the claim system, of course. Cheesy
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:13:14 AM

Interesting, will 1 XSC be every 24 hours? The coins are now testnet, right? Will wallet windows 0.35 be available + XSC original from March 1st? This reminds me a little of XRB (RaiBlocks) or NANO for the current ones. Roll Eyes I'm referring to the claim system, of course. Cheesy

Hello thank you for your interest.

On 1st March , all your XSC will be disappear. BUT! You will still be able to use the faucet with winodws 0.35 Smiley
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:16:50 AM

Sorry to bother you but can I get a more specific time for when the mainnet launches such as a timezone and time and date for that timezone?

No problem, feel free to ask questions.

The mainnet will launch and miners will be free to mine at GMT +0 00:00 hours on 1st March.
Kliv73

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:27:55 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 07:48:26 AM by Kliv73

v0.35-mac
When will the version of Windows?
Will be available until March 1?
Error
https://d.radikal.ru/d05/1902/86/44658b40c9c6.jpg
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:30:58 AM

When I launch wallet ( go wallet ) on windows wallet form stays empty...nothing appears?? Anyone with this issue?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:03:26 AM

v0.35-mac
When will the version of Windows?
Will be available until March 1?
Error

Please use the v0.34 for windows. Currently compiling the v0.35 for windows , it will take some time Smiley
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:04:04 AM

When I launch wallet ( go wallet ) on windows wallet form stays empty...nothing appears?? Anyone with this issue?

Actually it is just you... have u tried the electrum wallet??
jooj2

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:13:26 AM

New cryptonote coin, I'll try to mine some Obscure after the mainnet launches.
ObscureIM (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 12:15:18 PM

New cryptonote coin, I'll try to mine some Obscure after the mainnet launches.

thank you for your support, make sure to hop on our discord page. We decided to change make gamebreaking changes so be sure to take note about it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: