Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl some of your coins Billion people will use Crypto in 5 years  (Read 20414 times)
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 02:54:41 PM

Yes, I think that people who are joining the crypto currency at this time and investing in long term will have big profits in the future. So i continue the hold my my coins. More and more people are joining the crypto world. And the crptocurrency continues to grow quite quickly. So in my opinion, after 5 years, billions of people can use crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:01:01 PM

Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

Check this article and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

That makes sense remember about when jeff bezos created amazon and so many people had judged him.
The first online book store created by him because he knows that this day will come in the future when the dotcom becomes the real trend and take everything from the offline ecosystem. crypto needs the more time.
Lots of things can happen along the road we never know what future might bring us, but believing with something that you really trust
will bring reality after some time, hold and forget about those assets live a normal life and do things that you usually do if ever you are
being frustrated from what you are seeing today, future will reveal whatever things that he have to offer.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:02:02 PM

Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

I believe in this. I have the vision where 1 sat is to 1 US dollar but I can't tell when it's going to happen. 5 years of time will really bring in more people into cryptocurrency especially famous people are getting involve each day. Just like Jaime Dimon! Before, he called bitcoin fraud and that he would fire any of his employee trading bitcoin but now, he is starting JPM coin for banking currency purposes. I am even shock hearing of the news since I worked for his company before.
Quintrix (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:09:23 PM

I don't think so. That crypto in 5years people will use it because it depend on them if they want to earn from crypto by using it. Lot of people quitting job in crypto because its not profitable for them also.
I don't think so we have a long history of people making a huge profit so I guess they are just still watching the market and updates and just waiting for the right time to invest all of us are waiting for the next bull run.

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:52:03 PM

Yes of course, even if the news never came up its always a wise decision to hodl some coins and tokens with good potentials because in the future many more people will have no choice to get into crypto and beginning there own journey where we've started ours now ,just make sure you hodl the good ones and get rid of the rest if you want,cryptocurrency is the future currency and it will surely get better

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:03:07 PM

Although 5 years may just not be that long wait, the rest of us are not that patient for even a week, they'd be selling at $4K before it can drop again to $3200. But what is to be restored today is the trust of people to the projects created, because if all of these projects are scams, it may take more than 5 years before the price of BTC to go up to $10K BTC.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:07:00 PM

Hopefully it will all happen..
Even with panic if one of the tokens that we have has a high price, and sure it will be even more valuable..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:25:55 PM

I have the same opinion. It is now important to hold enough Bitcoins for the future. We are still in the beginning of the cryptocurrency market. More and more people will start using cryptos in the next 5 years. As early investors we will get big profits in future.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:43:16 PM

We can't say that but I do believe that someday people will adopt and accept cryptocurrencies because let's accept the fact that most of them have trust issues about crypto most of them thinks that its just a scam but I never feel hopeless about it. I'll hold it as long as I want , but of course in the next 5 years there will be a lot of improvement and crypto will give new opportunities.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 03:51:34 PM

We can't say that but I do believe that someday people will adopt and accept cryptocurrencies because let's accept the fact that most of them have trust issues about crypto most of them thinks that its just a scam but I never feel hopeless about it. I'll hold it as long as I want , but of course in the next 5 years there will be a lot of improvement and crypto will give new opportunities.

well bitcoin never goes down to a thousand so that is a big factor to being hopeful for the cryptocurrencies, the population of the world is almost just 8billion, 1 Billion of it are chinese so guarantee the 1billion are going to be using as early as 5 years but i don't know about the rest because people like warren buffet are still there, the old fart spreading fud like he has something to do with BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:08:08 PM

Yes, I think that people who are joining the crypto currency at this time and investing in long term will have big profits in the future. So i continue the hold my my coins. More and more people are joining the crypto world. And the crptocurrency continues to grow quite quickly. So in my opinion, after 5 years, billions of people can use crypto.

That's a great plan holding your assets will definitely benefit you someday for sure, Patience will always end up with success Just imagine about those who invested when this technology was developed??? yes these people's deserved for their long wait. 
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:19:44 PM

Crypto is the future and in coming time demand will keep on rising and so will prices . So if people can identify the coins which will have a high demand and buy accordingly it will help people to become millionaire in their coming life’s .
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:30:16 PM

You are right, holding coins will benefit us as long-term investment are key users for it. There is a big way for the future of crypto trading,  and after 5 years it will become a hot topic coin across the globe.

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:49:42 PM

When i adopted cryptocurrency, i believed in hodl. But the long bearish season changed my opinion when i discovered my portfolio dipping beyond control. To hodl is to believe and i am hoping i start believing again. Read your article and it was well written.

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:00:45 PM

Absolutely blockchain is the next generation and perhaps all in one solution that will revolutionize all segments of life and business im personally very bullish on crypto for long term and i am sure in next 5 years btc and eth will be very very expensive so this is the time to get as much as possible for great returns in future.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:01:10 PM

That is a great encouragement to some of us and it is truth one can actually hold our coins and became a multi millionaire in future.  I strongly believe that in five to ten years to come cryptocurrency holders may become the wealthiest people on earth.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:19:00 PM

It's possible with the rate and the so many news about cryptocurrency and blockchain, within 5 years a wide adoption is going to happen and the billion people are possible, I don't see any hinder on this, even the unbeliever will soon believe.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:24:15 PM

I agree with you. Because crypto is becoming familiar with everyone, even in this bear condition of crypto, many big people involving with the crypto platform, because they see a good future in this revolutionary technology! That's why we should hodl BTC and ETH and some other potential coin, we need to wait for big except feeling stuck by seeing the recent market.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:41:26 PM

I think the article is accurate that almost 2/3 of the worlds people will have access to and use crypto in 5-10 years. Hodllllll for long term gains!!! There are just so many new uses coming out constantly that it makes perfect sense.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 09:47:20 PM

It's possible with the rate and the so many news about cryptocurrency and blockchain, within 5 years a wide adoption is going to happen and the billion people are possible, I don't see any hinder on this, even the unbeliever will soon believe.

Such scenario is not really far from happening.
Though bitcoin has a roller coaster ride, yet the mass adoption is growing stronger everyday.
Companies as well as merchants are integrating crypto as a means of payment method.
More blockchain projects are being introduced by established and known companies.
So we are really heading in that way.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: