Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl some of your coins Billion people will use Crypto in 5 years  (Read 20417 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:56:09 AM

I guess if you have to sell your coin to make profit now,is better to do,we will always have new coin coming up,there is no reason to hodl when you are not sure that the one you are holding will be relevant in the future.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:00:00 AM

The truth is that,it is very risky to hodl especially when you are not sure of the project.We have too many useless project,hodl may cost you your money if you are not careful.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:23:29 AM

Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

Check this article and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

This can be a long investment for every crypto holder. While we are waiting until that time comes, it would be better if we also done another thing that could also profitable to close the gap during the wait, especially for everyone who put all their time in crypto.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:34:41 AM

I agree i hold all my coins i know after many years many people will gonna use my coins and probably the long time that i had waiting is really worth it.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 03:42:38 AM

I think 5 years is enough for the crypto market to give a huge of prices because of the new billion of people using crypto and make an investment in crypto currency. Probably it is better to hold our coins until 5 years and make more profit because of the demand in the market.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:49:46 AM

I hope it's possible because five years is not really long time but if we can stop this scamming and we can set up good regulations and we can see these scammers in jail as a good example then we can talk of billions of people joining but right now, I doubt that.

It is possible, blockchain technology is evolving everyday, the mainstream media are already in recognition of this space and it's powerful impact on the globe, regulations will definitely be incorporated into the system to eliminate scam project, lots of people are always on the lookout for bad project and report them so that others can be protected.
In five years from now, am sure hodling some good tokens will definitely worth it.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:56:20 AM

Yes, of course holding our coin within a period of 5 years will give you a big advantage for the future, even though we have to wait in that time period so that we can get maximum results

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:10:50 AM

Those are just some predictions. People might also not use crypto currencies at all. 5 years is a little too less time. We will need more time to develop and make people familiar with the system. Have you ever thought what would have happened if billions of people are using the Bitcoin to transact bitcoins through the network? Could the network actually handle it?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:11:49 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2019, 04:45:16 AM by Ararbermas

Yes probably 5 years is enough to hold, and in my view after 5 years market will become  fine again and this current situation for sure will not exist anymore which is market will be more on up trend again because of massive demand and supply 5 years from now that surely will be added again in the market.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:23:02 AM

No, I don't anyone can predict the future in the crypto,but the fact is most people have lost the money in the crypto market,the people have lost their faith in the cryptocurrencies, so they not interesting to hold the crypto for the long time.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:29:22 AM

it's fantastic value if some satoshi can be doubled to hundreds of dollars in the next 5 years, I believe it can happen so that until now before investing for the long term it's very important to research coins that really have good prospects and clear team developers.
aervin11

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:37:20 AM

The truth is holding is really hard for we cannot truly see what future brings but surely it's fruitful for the crypto community. As of the moment, I think what's best to do is not just hold, maybe try to have a life other than crypto so you could appreciate what this thing is really made for. Try to eat some food and average down if you cannot hold it anymore, don't sell all, average down.

I'm also saving some popular coins from a wallet, where I don't have private key or passphrase, my wife has that so whatever happens this is for our future, maybe 5 years from now if the prediction is correct, we will have a good profit if billions of people are already using top coins.

I really wish you and your wife would never break up. It's hard to lose loved ones with your private key on them  Grin Grin
Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:41:38 AM

First, holding good projects is a good idea while on the other hand I don't think anyone knowa when mass adoption will take place it might be sooner or later but it will eventually come.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1730

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:13:33 AM

must choose coins that are really good with the technology that is always developed. there are some good coins for long hold up to 5 years, namely TRX. now the price is still very cheap. I bought it then I saved it in a personal wallet

andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:19:44 AM

must choose coins that are really good with the technology that is always developed. there are some good coins for long hold up to 5 years, namely TRX. now the price is still very cheap. I bought it then I saved it in a personal wallet
is it because it's cheap you buy it? you invested for 5 years is a long time, don't pick the assets because the price is cheap. take a look at the developer's abilities and plan to be made by the team.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
odranoel

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:01:42 AM

For me it is true, that billion people will use Crypto in 5 years, because from the word says "Crypto is for the future" that's why day by day it is increasing the numbers of joining here for the reason of good future coming from Crypto itself.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 03:05:59 AM

Yes, I agree with Brian Armstrong, cryptocurrency is currently only initial stage of adaptation in all fields. In essence there will be rapid progress, the use of cryptocurrency in various aspects. To reduce risk, choose an investment in Top 10 Coins or you can see the ranking at https://coinmarketcap.com
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:32:40 AM

I want the way how you see positive vibes here on crypto space. But I guess there will be going to a much better transaction ways rather than crypto, other platform have already established their online payment method. But still, if cryptocurrency has the easiest means of sending money, there's no doubt it can be better soon.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:38:20 AM

Research has shown that cryptocurrency adoption increases every year. This means that in the next 5 years as OP wrote will bring massive people on board to use cryptocurrency with the uprising number of projects on the crypto market with real-life usage. Remember, the future of payment systems is with cryptocurrency due to the speed in its transaction, transparency, low costs, security etc.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:41:52 AM

We are in a bear market today and if we are going to have billions of people using Crypto then this is the year that the bull run start, and if the bull run begins it should be continued until the time that we hit billions of users, if there is another scenario like this in the next coming years then I doubt if we can reach that figure.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████