Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:36:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl some of your coins Billion people will use Crypto in 5 years  (Read 20417 times)
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:00:33 PM

I believe that as well that in some years to come, most of the coins that seem not really appreciate in value now will be in high demand by people in the future. So, I am holding some of my coins to keep for some years to come .It may be a very big challenge now to hold most of these coins for longer years but if one can be patient enough, there will definitely be a great reward. In my few experience with crypto, I have discovered that anyone who desires to make reasonable and tangible profit from crypto should never be in haste. Patience and total focus are highly necessary to eat milk and honey from crypto .

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:48:48 PM

i have already read this article and yes i am agree billion people will use crypto in next 5 years!currently crypto is in early stage and crypto will become more valuable.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:05:51 PM

Some coins might come tomorrow and take over. Hodl has its position but not all coin deserve it, if we are not sure of the success possibility of such product's road-map and how to thrive among existing competitors and upcoming competitors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:17:19 PM

i have already read this article and yes i am agree billion people will use crypto in next 5 years!currently crypto is in early stage and crypto will become more valuable.

but you would agree that not all coins are equally good and some of them don't have any value and won't be used in future.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:22:41 PM

This article is very good and brings a lot of light to people who still remain pessimistic or immediate at prices! I was discouraged a few days ago, but I thought well and decided to be positive and try to use every token or coin in my day-to-day life. If I fail to do so, at least I must speak clearly on the subject and point out the benefits and challenges of these projects. Anyway, we are approaching something we have never seen here.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:25:09 PM

Cryptocurrency is the future and we must keep it for the future. The coins we called shitcoins today might turn to be the worthy coins in the future, so let keep both the good and bad coins to avoid regret in the future. Hodling those coins in my wallet give me joy into the future.

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:29:22 PM

That's what I always think about, I'm sure that one day people will be encouraged to use crypto, not only as an investment but also as a means of payment and when that happens the crypto value will definitely soar so I'm not too worried about the price of coins falling now

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
StreakW

Activity: 1204
Merit: 107

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:35:48 PM

Yes i agree in the future cryptocurrensy will be used by many people, and i keep hold many kind of token, not just 5 years, because i believe crypto i will hold it 10 years, 20 years even more. And i think today is great to buy more. Bitcoin will keep grow

axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:40:18 PM

Yes I totally agree. It is right to keep potential coins as this space is growing tremendously and with many platforms coming to adopt crypto the future will be bright for holders.

949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:24:48 PM

People should not waste their time to hodl some altcoins or cryptocurrencies. Looking at the crypto ecosystem and the crypto market now, there is no way a crypto coin which is worth $0.003 will be $10 or $5 in the next five years. Some of these crypto coins will be useless in some few years to come.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:32:29 PM

I have always believed in the potential of cryptocurrency and I know it has come to stay.
With the present situation of the market, we need to stay strong and hopefully something positive would happen, which might also be lasting.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:46:27 PM

Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

Check this article and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

This is exactly what I am doing. I have decided to ignore all my current coins till many years to come. I am glad to be here already today.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:52:16 PM

I would be more pessimistic about this issue. Sure, this opinion is one of many possibilities that are completely unpredictable at the moment. However, selling when you are in great losses is useless (unless you really need those pennies Grin). Bright future? Maybe. It is better idea to diversify the risk into more assets, but if you do not mind gambling, crypto space is here for everyone who would like to experience an emotional rollercoaster Grin.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:05:03 AM

I do keeping some of my coins, hoping that someday it would be a big hits that could takes those coins to the moon.
Also from many people that said if in 2020 there will be halfing that will makes the price of bitcoin to increase, that will also pull the cryptocurrency up.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 06:31:57 AM

It will be a stupid move if you sell off all your coins and tokens for quick gains without leaving some for the future because cryptocurrency is unpredictable and market surge might return even when we least expected
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:21:53 AM

of course as an investors we will always have to hold our token for a long term because this market will always rise in the future, maybe now it can be a little quite low, but in the future the market will soon rise higher in 5 years laters, i believe the price will be much more higher than now.

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:48:38 AM

Whatever happen do keep some of your coins that has good potential in the market, because in the next five years Billion of people are going to use cryptocurrency, so even if you have few satoshis in your wallet, it could still worth hundreds of dollars.

Check this article and let me know your thoughts.

https://www.ccn.com/a-billion-people-will-be-using-cryptocurrency-in-5-years-brian-armstrong

Your are right. Good coins with high utility value will stand the test of time with bitcoin. Cryptocurency is now ushering into the era of adoption and with time, It will be a globally accepted asset

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:29:01 AM

I have absolutely no doubts that we will reach the mass adoption in the nearest future. Collect the most possible amount of altcoins right now guys and you will see that even tokens with no value at the moment, will raise in the future.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:47:14 AM

There are projects that do not chew and half a year or a year yet,and there are those that after this correction and the beginning of the wave of growth,will be very high in value,and popular,and grow very well,and will be known in the world,so the more you will have projects the more successful you can become
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:43:42 AM

currently there are many good ICO projects, but whatever is happening now is also difficult, as it seems for the ICO project to reach the target, but for all who have held the coin there is good to hold until the price improves, so we will gain profits, we are always looking forward to good news for all this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: