Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68080 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vladilend

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:47:31 AM

Hi guys. I heard great news about plans to launch a bounty company. Please tell me where to watch the latest information so as not to miss anything ??
whdatqk

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:22:05 AM

I hope you understand that you need o make good marketing strategy, becouse now we can only get few users. Marketing at first place now!
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:32:38 AM

Hello, dear community.
In the near future we plan to launch a bounty company, and you can also see mvp on our website http://wowsecret.net.
This is great news! I would like to know the exact launch date of the bounty campaign, I’m happy to join it.
The start date of generosity will certainly be announced in this thread. Stay with us and you will be pleasantly surprised!
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:43:58 AM

Hello, dear community.
In the near future we plan to launch a bounty company, and you can also see mvp on our website http://wowsecret.net.
This is great news! I would like to know the exact launch date of the bounty campaign, I’m happy to join it.
The start date of generosity will certainly be announced in this thread. Stay with us and you will be pleasantly surprised!

This better be worth it, Ive seen different project also made the same HYPE before but it turns out to a disappointment. I am hoping this is not just another money grab ICO cryptocurrency project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:15:47 PM

Hello, dear community.
Can we use tokens obtained after participating in the bounty to write our secrets on the site?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:39:16 PM

Hello, dear community.
I will wait for the launch of the bounty campaign, I think it will contribute to the development of your platform with secrets.
Kazeew

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:13:53 PM

Wow, finally I hope you do it in your style of anonymity! It would be true to carry your style in everything, even in reward programs!))
damniatx_

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:31:12 PM

Wow, finally I hope you do it in your style of anonymity! It would be true to carry your style in everything, even in reward programs!))
I think it will, because it is not necessary to indicate your person in order to participate in a bounty campaign.
Dua

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:57:11 PM

I think it will, because it is not necessary to indicate your person in order to participate in a bounty campaign.
I also think so and wait for the launch of this bounty campaign to get the opportunity to get several wowsecret tokens.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:14:35 PM

I also think so and wait for the launch of this bounty campaign to get the opportunity to get several wowsecret tokens.
We are very pleased that our users are waiting for the company bounty. All of you can take part and our team hopes that everyone will be satisfied.
damniatx_

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:25:56 PM

We are very pleased that our users are waiting for the company bounty. All of you can take part and our team hopes that everyone will be satisfied.
I would like to say that you could create a chat or a channel in Telegram. All supporters of the project love open communication with the team.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:37:34 PM

I would like to say that you could create a chat or a channel in Telegram. All supporters of the project love open communication with the team.

Hello. Thank you for your advice, I will convey to our team and we will make a decision on this.
Dua

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:44:08 PM

Of course, this event is liked by most users, everyone likes to receive nice bonuses that can be used later.
Awtaew

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:22:55 PM

That love will be tasks of the type to write and post one story, go through posts and the like ....
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:36:15 AM

That love will be tasks of the type to write and post one story, go through posts and the like ....

I do not understand what you mean. Please formulate differently.
damniatx_

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 12:19:13 PM

I would like to clarify, for one secret or story do we pay once ?? For every new secret you need to pay again?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:46:58 PM

I would like to clarify, for one secret or story do we pay once ?? For every new secret you need to pay again?

Our users will not pay for stories, they will read them for free. We will encourage the best stories by our tokens.
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:43:51 PM

Interesting, will I be able to earn money on my secrets? For example, if this secrets will be very interesting for people
Dua

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:58:51 PM

Interesting, will I be able to earn money on my secrets? For example, if this secrets will be very interesting for people
Well, most likely it is. Authors of the most popular stories will receive tokens from developers.
damniatx_

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:17:31 AM

Our users will not pay for stories, they will read them for free. We will encourage the best stories by our tokens.
I mean, if I want to write my story, do I have to pay once for one story? Next time I also need to pay for posting another story?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: