Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68075 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:06:21 AM

I do not even know who will be interested in reading the secrets of other people, probably for some perverts ... What do you think?

You probably do not know people well. A lot of people love other people's secrets.
Well, in the same place they write not only secrets, but also ordinary stories, which can also be interesting to read.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:50:38 AM

How many messages per day can I write on your platform?
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:11:11 PM

As far as I know, you can write an unlimited number of messages on the platform.
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:42:04 AM

There are no restrictions, but the moderator and the bot will check the sent messages to avoid spam.
damniatx_

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:31:53 AM

There are no restrictions, but the moderator and the bot will check the sent messages to avoid spam.
Tell me, what restrictions should be observed in the text so that the moderators allow publication of the message?
Dua

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:19:34 PM

Tell me, what restrictions should be observed in the text so that the moderators allow publication of the message?
I assume that the same as in any community, you can not use profanity, insults, etc.
whdatqk

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:12:14 PM

People are so funny, especially their secrets. Probably every person is curious by nature)) And every person wants to know as many secrets as possible)) It turns out that this project will help people to pacify their passion.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:52:09 AM

I assume that the same as in any community, you can not use profanity, insults, etc.

Exactly. You need to follow the basic rules of communication and everything will be fine. Wink
damniatx_

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:20:48 AM

People are so funny, especially their secrets. Probably every person is curious by nature)) And every person wants to know as many secrets as possible)) It turns out that this project will help people to pacify their passion.
Yes, I think there will be many interesting stories that will be interesting to read and maybe they will even be useful to other users.
Dua

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:34:09 PM

Exactly. You need to follow the basic rules of communication and everything will be fine. Wink
Do you have any statistics on your site visits with secrets? How many users use the site every day?
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:52:50 PM

I read the conditions of participation and was a little upset because I am a new user on Twitter and I still have very few followers, so I can’t take part in Bounty.

bounty is not about equality, it is about return. If you don't have followers, nobody see your posts, means you are kind of useless for campaign.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:52:28 AM

Do you have any statistics on your site visits with secrets? How many users use the site every day?

Of course there are statistics. But I have no right to disclose such information.
Dua

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:26:24 AM

Of course there are statistics. But I have no right to disclose such information.
I just wanted to know how popular the platform is today. I think many users would be interested to find out.
damniatx_

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:48:43 AM

I read the conditions of participation and was a little upset because I am a new user on Twitter and I still have very few followers, so I can’t take part in Bounty.

bounty is not about equality, it is about return. If you don't have followers, nobody see your posts, means you are kind of useless for campaign.
In my opinion, bounty conditions are very simple and therefore this is a chance for a large number of users.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:24:35 PM

What's the use of paying $1 in joining your platform or universe? I don't see any breakdown on what will be the intended use of those funds.

In my opinion, bounty conditions are very simple and therefore this is a chance for a large number of users.

Can you share where did you find the info about the bounty?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
damniatx_

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:36:29 AM

What's the use of paying $1 in joining your platform or universe? I don't see any breakdown on what will be the intended use of those funds.

Can you share where did you find the info about the bounty?
of course just follow this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5135317.0
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:36:26 AM

I just wanted to know how popular the platform is today. I think many users would be interested to find out.

We are only at the beginning of a long journey. But I can tell you that the interest from the community is growing every day.
Dua

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:47:14 AM

Moreover, the bounty will last until the end of May, and you still have time to take part in it.
jchilddan

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:58:52 PM

It is very good that the rewards are distributed in ether! I think that many hanters willing to participate in such one)
Awtaew

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:26:14 PM

Of course! but not everyone was able to registered, since that number of places is limited. I don’t think that 700+ - dollars is a big pool of rewards, but it's still much better than tokens ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: