Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whdatqk

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 09:09:20 AM

There are no many secrets, I think that every person who is interested in the spicy details of other people's lives knows about this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:03:57 PM

There are no many secrets, I think that every person who is interested in the spicy details of other people's lives knows about this

You apparently do not know people. People have many secrets that they cannot share in life, but they can do it anonymously online.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:11:04 PM

today the platform is not yet running, but can we already share our secrets on the site?
artistus84

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:00:36 AM

I think that this can be a very topical business most of the time. People have money and they are very interested in the secrets of others. Some people are willing to pay money for these secrets!
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:37:21 PM

today the platform is not yet running, but can we already share our secrets on the site?

The twitter of our project already publishes news and stories of users. Here is the link https://twitter.com/Wow__Secret
Dua

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:52:42 PM

The twitter of our project already publishes news and stories of users. Here is the link https://twitter.com/Wow__Secret
on Twitter can we add our secrets absolutely free?  And will all these stories from Twitter then be added to the platform?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:22:26 PM

on Twitter can we add our secrets absolutely free?  And will all these stories from Twitter then be added to the platform?
You can send them and the best stories will be published.
Dua

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:11:35 PM

thank you, I think I'll write my interesting story soon
cinnam0n8276

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:23:28 PM

I can write any ammount of stories, or there some restriction?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 02:17:58 AM

What goals are you going to achieve soon? I am interested to understand how much you are interested in the rapid development

Our goal is to create a high-quality and interesting product for users. And of course we are interested in the speedy implementation.

I hope this is worth the wait Cheesy a beta version would be nice so we can start to see the true project potential when it officially launch. So better launch your beta version soon before all this HYPE about your project starts to wear off.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:54:28 PM

What goals are you going to achieve soon? I am interested to understand how much you are interested in the rapid development

Our goal is to create a high-quality and interesting product for users. And of course we are interested in the speedy implementation.

I hope this is worth the wait Cheesy a beta version would be nice so we can start to see the true project potential when it officially launch. So better launch your beta version soon before all this HYPE about your project starts to wear off.

Thanks for the advice. We hope that interest in our project will only increase.
Dua

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:33:16 PM

Can you tell us about the awards for the best or most popular story?  The reward will be in the tokens of the project?
Kazeew

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:52:35 AM

I see opportunity to develop this project in market. There we can see bright future for similar projects!
Dua

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:19:09 PM

I see opportunity to develop this project in market. There we can see bright future for similar projects!
Any project has every chance of a bright future, the main thing is to make every effort to develop it.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:10:40 PM

Can you tell us about the awards for the best or most popular story?  The reward will be in the tokens of the project?

Yes. The story that will receive the most likes and will please users will be rewarded with project tokens. The user can use tokens on the platform itself or sell them on the exchange.
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 12:26:03 PM

I didn’t even expect that all these secrets are so important to people. In fact, it is very cool!
Dua

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 01:07:36 PM

Yes. The story that will receive the most likes and will please users will be rewarded with project tokens. The user can use tokens on the platform itself or sell them on the exchange.
it's very cool that we can not only share our story, but also get a good reward for it.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 09:27:59 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 04:01:50 AM by pinoycash

Can you tell us about the awards for the best or most popular story?  The reward will be in the tokens of the project?

So it will work like steemit? In this case the platform will be infested with Bots and the quality of post will decrease since anyone can just publish a non-sense story and get his bot army to like his to story. I hope you will share how the earning algorithm on how the likes will be rewarded.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Dua

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:31:48 PM

So it will work like steemit? In this case the platform will be infested with Bots and the quality of post will decrease since anyone can just publish a non-sense story and get his bot army to like his to story. I hope you will share who the earning algorithm on how the likes will be rewarded.
I agree with you, this is an important point.  Because such a situation may lead to the distrust of users to the platform.
Dua

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:00:11 PM

how long will the bounty campaign last?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: