Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
investor5

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:12:54 PM

any new xchange? or you going to stay only in yobit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:18:22 PM

People love to know secrets. And this is a good place for business. I would say  unique.
OverhearSpace (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:24:36 AM

any new xchange? or you going to stay only in yobit?

Of course, our project plans to enter new promising exchanges.
OverhearSpace (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:37:08 AM

Will you have your token on the platform? What is its function?

The WOW token is the main currency in the WowSecret ecosystem. It enables users to earn real money on the platform, sharing their most interesting and intriguing secrets.
Each user who received a reward to the “WOW” tokens can immediately sell them on the stock exchange and earn or keep tokens in their wallet and wait for the “WOW” token to rise, thereby potentially increasing their earnings. Thanks to this system of distribution of tokens, the activity and involvement of the audience on the WowSecret platform will increase.
daluvin

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:05:49 PM

People conceal the most intimate secrets. I think that many will not agree to sell the information, even for big money))
verno12n

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:05:42 PM

How much do you think the secret of a famous person will stand? It seems to me that on this platform the stars could become even richer!
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:11:12 PM

you ruin everything for yourself, I don’t think that for a long time someone will agree to remain on such an irresponsible project on the part of the team. Although you still have every chance - to fix it.
The name of the project looks intriguing and I have never seen this before . The team needs to give more information about the project .
to this I could think only Russians) even the title of the topic without opening it know that a project runs the Russian team. And he generally not bad, but little projects such projects are beginning their work, and soon are closed

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
daluvin

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 12:58:26 PM

How much do you think the secret of a famous person will stand? It seems to me that on this platform the stars could become even richer!
I also think so, because it is in the new digital era that you can take advantage of such wonderful profit growth platforms!
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 11:17:31 PM

I think that in modern megacities, where people are moaning from work and huge loads, any kind of entertainment is needed that can help to distract from work.

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
investor5

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:05:26 PM

how many coins is the supply?
verno12n

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:46:28 PM

Maybe there is something in it. In addition, there are a lot of perverted people who will be incredibly slaves to other people's sercrets)) and they will be happy for such entertainment. Of course, everything is not as simple as it seems ...
daluvin

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:57:24 AM

I can not say that such a project will be very popular. After all, people are not used to telling their secrets and this platform is not very clear to them.
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:08:43 PM

I think that is nothing strange here, because you most likely live in a small town where nothing happens. In big cities, people are not used to keeping secrets for a long time))
verno12n

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:51:03 PM

I think that is nothing strange here, because you most likely live in a small town where nothing happens. In big cities, people are not used to keeping secrets for a long time))
Of course this is the law of mankind. People determine when they share their secrets. Depending on the circumstances in which they live. People are still herd creatures
applyforsocial

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 06:40:19 PM

How do you plan to develop your project? Do you have partners for whom the value of your project is high?
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:49:50 PM

Of course this is the law of mankind. People determine when they share their secrets. Depending on the circumstances in which they live. People are still herd creatures

Keeping secrets isn't about the place you live in, it is a personal trait that you either have or you don't and depending on circumstances whether you can keep it or not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
verno12n

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:56:25 AM

I think that now there are not a lot of partners yet. After all, it is the current indicators of project activity that suggest that it is developing at the expense of the community.
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 06:58:22 AM

Are any of these posts made by actual real people or just the paid for spam groups?

Why are there no links to the linkedin profiles shown on the image on the first post?

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
verno12n

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:02:13 AM

I think that now there are not a lot of partners yet. After all, it is the current indicators of project activity that suggest that it is developing at the expense of the community.
daluvin

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:48:10 PM

If the project develops at the expense of the community, then this is already an excellent indicator of activity. And in the future, if you increase your marketing - it will turn out great!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: