Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59459 times)
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 01:17:47 PM

I think ETH is the answer, if it is judged in terms of price and the highest volume of buying and selling.
but if assessed in terms of functionality there are still many altcoins that have a better function than ETH.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gagal Mancung

Activity: 202
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:23:16 PM

maybe in the future there will be more good coins so that competition will increase.

New coin need time to lead, especially to be king. Adaptation with the community, Need time. Trx and Xlm, potentially.
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:29:58 PM

For now, ethereum is leading as the king of alternate coins and no Coin has seen fit to. Take that place yet

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:32:36 PM

For me it is ETH too because price of ETH was depwnding of bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin move by little it will affects ETH in high movement ing price. ETH now is dump but sooner it will rise again.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:41:38 PM

Maybe the prince of altcoins is the litecoin but the king of altcoins is now ethereum and for sure it will become the king of all cryptocoins.
For sure ethereum will become more better to the bitcoin. I think why the ethereum is the king of altcoins is because ethereum have a lot of investors now and more projects to come. Let see the ethereum will become king after few years.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:49:23 PM

Ethereum is still king of altcoin.Because this platform is the first chain that introduce Dapp.
Then other chains follow this model.
the use of ethereum may be applied more by many crypto users, so many people call eth as the king of altcoin and I think it is like that eth is suitable to be called king of altcoin
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:01:51 PM

the king of altcoin maybe is still ethereum. this coins is very popular and being used a lot of ico project.
not only that, this platform has a better chain system , now .
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:31:27 PM

In my opinion, I'll give the king of altcoin to ethereum. It has the largest community after bitcoin and is widely used for settlement of debt and payments, most especially in the purchase of ICO tokens, settlement of transaction fees (gas) and smart contracts. Ethereum has the support of many crytocurrency Enthusiasts and its the desire of every bounty hunter, for bounty settlement.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:08:06 PM

It's a discussion and interesting that most people are also responding ETH! The arguments are that through this platform there was the popolaridade of ICOs and facilities for anyone to develop their projects with rapists and security! Well, I think we can not ignore LTC which has since served as a laboratory for improvements and BTC technologies! I don't know and do not use and have never bought XRP, but it's a cryptocurrency with a fortissima community and this can not be left out! The growth of EOS and the option for many developers to build their deals under this platform can not be overlooked either. ZEC for me there is a lot of potential and this will become evident when I finish the percentage for angel investors. XTZ and FIL have many interesting features to explore and make possible. And particularly, I like PPT.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 07:16:05 PM

Without any doubt or confusion, it is Ethereum for sure. The most well developed and popular altcoin is Ethereum. Ethereum has already proved itself in the market many times.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:17:43 PM

You are asking who is the king of ALtcoin, but have directly made candidates for LTC and ETH. You need to provide indicators so that we can discuss them together. What about other coins? there are some coins that are more stable, many users and more expensive than LTC and ETH. But I don't blame you because everyone has their own opinions.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 757
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:22:40 PM

The king of Altcoin is ethereum, if you see chart price all cryptocurrensy, before ethereum created at 2014, litecoin and also ripple is great but, when Ethereum created only a few months Ethereum can defeat Litecoin and Ripple, And until now ethereum still be the king altcoin, no one altcoin can defeat it, sometimes XRR be no2 in coinmarketcap but eth will take that place again

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:47:53 PM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I am in line with your thoughts, ethereum is the king of altcoin. Ethereum is the best altcoin. I say ethereum is the best altcoin after I saw the technology brought by ethereum. The technology brought by ethereum is the best compared to other altcoins and the benefits of ethereum can be felt by anyone. I am sure that this ethereum is very potential for the future.
gregall

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:56:35 PM

The king of altcoin is ethereum, definitely. There is no altcoin can even beat ethereum and the coin which can bring change is only ethereum.

I agree.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:20:27 PM

I am sure that there are no kings among the Altcoins, all these assets are very fragile and risky, for example, I study only one altcoin and trade them in a pair with TUSD, this is EOS.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:24:10 PM

KING OF ALTCOINS will be ETHEREUM as always and will last for a very long time.
Why is ETH became the king? well most ICO team look on much faster transfer and between ETH and BTC the first won the game.
Another big thing and big advantage, the ERC-20 contract will give the least work to do for ETH.
ADDRESS of the SENDER will get the token to their wallet used!

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:33:45 PM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

The answer is quite simple. Ethereum is the king of altcoins. It is the originator of smart contracts and it has birthed over 1000 other crypto projects through its open dapp platform

money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:36:22 PM

I think that ethereum is the king of alternative coins. This project is one of the strongest to date. Many ICOs use this coin.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:19:57 PM

Its always ethereum. And I don't know why you use litecoin as a competitor. Cause they are very different form each other. Ethereum is a platform based token where litecoin is a coin like bitcoin. Mainly used for payment and stuff. And if you compare them by marketcap. Then ethereum is far ahead form life coin. If you want to take another altcoins for comparison then the only candidate for that is xrp. And one or two time its reached or crossed ethereum. So for now ethereum is the king of all altcoins let's see what happens in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:33:37 PM

Without bitcoin every coin in this market is a altcoins. And ethereum is the king of all altcoins. Ethereum is a platform based token and I'm other hand lite coin is a payment based token. They are form other lease I don't know why people compare ethereum with lite coin. Each are good project and trusted also.  The next one behind ethereum is xrp and it already crossed 2-3 yimes . so of you want to compare according to market cap then go with other comparison.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: