Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59461 times)
Coin-Desk (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:02:40 AM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 316
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:16:35 AM

Litecoin is seen as Bitcoin's supporter or an alternative to Hedge if something strange happens! Ethereum has the ambition or at least its users believe that they can be the alternative in relation to Bitcoin! Bitcoin would be the Gold, Litecoin would be Silver and Ethereum Platinum? So in the end, who competes with whom? Cheesy
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:19:17 AM

The king of altcoin is ethereum, definitely. There is no altcoin can even beat ethereum and the coin which can bring change is only ethereum.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:23:12 AM

I think that Ethereum is still the best Altcoins actually available.... I don't lite Litecoin because it's a copy of Bitcoin with few differences..Ethereum has its own blockchain and even if ICO market is in crysis ETH is still one of strongest coin.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:26:17 AM

A huge competition is going on between ETH and XRP from the past few months but ETH is more popular in the market and I still believe it will retain its position for a longer period, so eth is the king of altcoins.

universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:27:02 AM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I think is ethereum for now but will ethereum maintain its position will depends on the ethereum developers.Additionally with the support of carious ICO campaigns ethereum is going stronger and stronger.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 09:32:01 AM

Wait, what is the requirement to be the king of altcoin? Is that because of the price or what? Although Ethereum has the higher price comparing the other altcoin, it doesn't make Ethereum can be a king of altcoin. Until now, I don't think that in the altcoin, there is a king that leading them because there is only one king in the cryptocurrency which is Bitcoin.

We don't need a king of Altcoin because we have Bitcoin as the king so I don't think that there is any altcoin that can be a king in the altcoin.
If you check one by one of the altcoin, you will find that there are two altcoin or (more) which have a higher price than Ethereum even of Bitcoin price. That coin is 42 coin and Nanox coin. So I think Ethereum cannot be a king of Altcoin. No offense Grin
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:32:23 AM

ethreum is top altcoins, everyone know when the price ethereum is higher than litecoin, almost ico project accept payment invest with ethereum, if litecoin have good supply coins in crypto that make the price is lower than ethereum, but i think best altcoins is in ethereum

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 09:49:21 AM

It depends on how you're going to base the standards to determine the king of altcoins. So far, many will answer that Ethereum is the king of altcoins, too many smart contracts used for their tokens. Although Litecoin has been there older than ETH, people prefer to take Ethereum before any other coin.
This is also my personal opinion and I'm sure that some does have their own preferred king of alts.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 09:55:03 AM

altcoins being pump and dump coins and have no other usages, their king must be the coin that gets the best pumps and dumps so that you could make the most amount of profit from it.

but the problem with that is the fact that pumps and dumps can't be good forever. so we end up having a coin that is hot for a while and gets the best pumps and then it inevitable gets the best "dumps" too and that kills it so another coin comes along and replaces the big pumps again and again.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:02:28 AM

A huge competition is going on between ETH and XRP from the past few months but ETH is more popular in the market and I still believe it will retain its position for a longer period, so eth is the king of altcoins.

Without the iota of doubt Ethereum is the KING OF ALTCOINS as rightly said. Reasons why Ethereum remains the king of altcoins is the fact that, the project that brought up Ethereum  has great potentials and it has exhibited it potentials as all other altcoins are strictly brought up inline with Ethereum project. Many altcoins are ERC20.

macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:18:45 AM

I consider and still Ethereum is the Leader of Altcoin, With the upcoming upgrade to Constantinople it will prove how this Altcoin change alot since year 2015. The father of Smart Contract or Blockchain V.20 still leading for me for the upcoming more years.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:22:03 AM

I have joined crypto over 5 years and LTC was the king when I joined crypto.
For now, ETH or I can say altcoin that placed second place for a long period of time that deserved the king title.

But it doesn't matter as long as they keep exist,right ?

Smiley
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 10:25:08 AM

I consider and still Ethereum is the Leader of Altcoin, With the upcoming upgrade to Constantinople it will prove how this Altcoin change alot since year 2015. The father of Smart Contract or Blockchain V.20 still leading for me for the upcoming more years.
As you have said the upgrade, without even the upgrade ethereum is the king of alternative coins. Ethereum gained 5000% of growth last 2017, the biggest it reached so far and that is massive for an alternative coin. In addition the market capitalization of ethereum is huge even ripple already surpassed it.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:27:29 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I would say Ethereum is the King of the Altcoins . Look on Coinmarketcap how many tokens is the ERC-20 tokens and you definetly will see the King =] Who knows , maybe this year or in few years there will be plenty tokens from another smart contract platform like NEO , ADA or other ..
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:32:52 AM

No doubt the king of altcoin is ethereum because from the chart ethereum is second next to bitcoin which is the king of cryptocurrency
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 10:41:17 AM

Do you really need to be told before you can see it Cool Eth ofcourse is the king of alts for now no argument, but this could change in years to come because there are other good project who offer smart contract and host other project in their network, but eth is taking the lead in that aspect, no matter how people hate on eth network, it has given birth to so great project that we have in the market today, for now, ethereum is still in control.
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 10:45:39 AM

Its obvious that the king of altcoin is ethereum. Following the bitcoin in coin market cap it shows that ethereum ia the king of altcoins
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:46:29 AM

Absolutely, Eth is the top altcoin both in terms of volume and price now if we look at the technology then again eth leads much higher than others eth not only provides a tokenization platform but also smart contracts so it is a whole ecosystem and upcoming upgrades will even strengthen its position.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:46:38 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

It is an easy question you can ask. Ethereum dominance always more than others. Sometimes other altcoins make an for number 2 but it is not possible for now. Ethereum is strong and has a great community support. Also in my opinion the most used coin in market. All ICO accept it for payment. No other coins not usable like ETH!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: