Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:52:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59465 times)
Petell73

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:16:15 PM

Also I do like other alt coins like monero, dash and zcash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:02:46 PM

The answer seems obvious to me. Today, almost everyone understands that the king of all altcoins is ETH. But this is clearly not really correct. Today, you should understand that cryptocurrency is decentralization, but here it is clearly not there.
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 05:56:38 PM

No two ways about this. If Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency
 then ethereum is the king of altcoins. My reasons to justify this claim are as follows:
Ethereum is the second to bitcoin on the coin market cap.
Ethereum is well known than any other altcoins out there, it has really gone viral. Most ICOs take Ethereum as one of their payment gateways if not only Ethereum in most cases.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:36:43 AM

Realistically whatever is in second place by market cap is the highest ranking alternative therefore the most prominent and currently this is Ethereum which is a very worthwhile project with lots of potential now that the updates have been successfully implemented so don't look over this investment this year if it isn't in your portfolio already

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:40:37 AM

Ethereum will surely remain the king of altcoins for a long time to come because ethereum has got what it takes to be the king of altcoins,though there are some coin that are also doing well now but eth is prefer to most of them.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:33:00 AM

Ethereum will surely remain the king of altcoins for a long time to come because ethereum has got what it takes to be the king of altcoins,though there are some coin that are also doing well now but eth is prefer to most of them.
A lot of people agree with Ethereum to be king of altcoin because not only from it's volume trading but it can be used or maybe still be used by a lot of developers to make new coins. And for a long there are no coin that can make progress like Ethereum did.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:44:39 AM

Realistically whatever is in second place by market cap is the highest ranking alternative therefore the most prominent and currently this is Ethereum which is a very worthwhile project with lots of potential now that the updates have been successfully implemented so don't look over this investment this year if it isn't in your portfolio already
Etherum is in second place and he has proven his ability even though he has been taken from another Altcoin, but he can take up the position again he managed to take it back.
The potential is so great that many of them believe in Ethereum, he deserves to be the king of Altcoin because he is the best Altcoin.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:39:40 PM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Ether is the king still. But I think he is very old and weak now, and there are many young strong applicants for the crypto throne. Duke EOS, count NEO, baron Stellar, marquiz Waves, and Ripple - the grey cardinal Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:06:14 PM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

until now I still see that eth is still the king of altcoins. because eth prices are higher than other altcoins. so I concluded that eth is still leading the altcoin market.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:08:49 PM

eth is the real king of altcoin, now ethereum is a good number 2 coin on the market. litecoin does not mean bad, litecoin remains a good coin that has the potential to only litecoin now is still less competitive with ethereum.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:13:34 PM

eth is the real king of altcoin, now ethereum is a good number 2 coin on the market. litecoin does not mean bad, litecoin remains a good coin that has the potential to only litecoin now is still less competitive with ethereum.
It is true that you say that ethereum is the king of altcoins, but you should be able to see how other altcoins have developed that have the potential to get rid of ethereum and potentially become the king of altcoin after the fall of ethereum.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:29:02 PM

It is true that you say that ethereum is the king of altcoins, but you should be able to see how other altcoins have developed that have the potential to get rid of ethereum and potentially become the king of altcoin after the fall of ethereum.
I think that today there is no need to make any speculation as to who is the leader of the cryptocurrency market in practice and in theory, since it is ethereum that has a more practical and economic appeal.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:33:15 PM

I believe that not Ethereum is the king of altcoins, as everyone says, but Bitcoin. Because it is Bitcoin that has influence on all altcoins. Where the price goes Bitcoin price there and all the rest.
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:44:46 PM

I believe that not Ethereum is the king of altcoins, as everyone says, but Bitcoin. Because it is Bitcoin that has influence on all altcoins. Where the price goes Bitcoin price there and all the rest.
but it seems that discussed on this topic are altcoins other than Bitcoin.
so it seems you misunderstood if you say Bitcoin is the king of Altcoin.
so the answer needed in this topic is who will be the king of altcoins other than Bitcoin, so I think Ethereum has great potential and possibilities.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:11:55 PM

The king can be replaced with the next king. I agree that coins are more useful if applied rather than just a transaction tool. Like a king must be able to serve the community. if the choice is only two, namely ETH and LTC then I choose ETH.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:15:32 PM

I think yes ethereum is the king of altcoin because besides the price is the most expensive from other coins .ethereum is also the first successful ico project and uses good technology
Huskerz1

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:34:19 PM

I choose LTC and it's real world use as an alternative payment system to Bitcoin.  Adoption of LTC will only increase.  I feel it's a bargain price right now.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:41:13 PM

Everyone has their own separate opinion and projects they all believed strongly in, so to really say a particular altcoins is superior to another is based on opinion I think except the popular one we all know of COINS which is bitcoin.

ETH seems king based on its popularity and widely acceptance but a personally, my own king of altcoins is XRP. Ripple once top ethereum to become the most valuable altcoins in the whole world before ethereum eventually fought its way back which I believe ripple will over run it soon.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:43:49 PM

Well it's a bad cryptocurrency market period and most altcoins are very much struggling
But I would say that the king of altcoin remains ethereum
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:45:41 PM

Why do we have to look for the king all the time? choose what you like. For each carol another. Here I will take and say that Eos and what will change?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: