Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the crypto market reached its bottom yet?  (Read 18814 times)
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:52:02 PM

this year there has been no worse decline and this will be an increase for crypto. so later crypto will soar again in the years to the next year
I certainly try to be optimistic, but a year ago, people also stubbornly refused to believe that prices will fall and endlessly insisted that the bull market is about to come, they were wrong
Until today, there were a lot of predictions, but no one gave any facts to confirm his words. In my opinion anything can happen and a really very positive bull run too. But one thing to be borne in mind is that very large investments are needed to restore the cryptocurrency market.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:51:56 PM

I would like to understand the general sentiment here from people who gather lots of crypto-related info from various sources.

for now I certainly still believe that crypto will grow again, even though the current situation is certainly difficult for us to predict, but I believe that crypto will develop slowly. so we don't just give up, of course.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:19:21 PM

I would like to understand the general sentiment here from people who gather lots of crypto-related info from various sources.

for now I certainly still believe that crypto will grow again, even though the current situation is certainly difficult for us to predict, but I believe that crypto will develop slowly. so we don't just give up, of course.
I really appreciate how people will looking positive on the market and still hoping for the positive response where we are spending a year of patiently waiting. We are still in the recovering and we don't expect for instant pumps, it is better to see such movement and not even causing huge decrease in return.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:51:37 PM

Different people have their respective opinions on what is happening and what is expected in near or far future.
There is this notion I have about cryptocurrency, which is different from the thought of some that, is that, cryptocurrency will last long and that, a time will come, which is imminent, that so any of the updates ETF, BAKKT, Bitcoin halving and the likes will definitely be approved.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:37:59 AM

If you see from the graph the current market situation is slowly starting to show positive movements, that means the value of the crypto currency slowly begins to increase, we cannot yet ascertain if this situation will persist, move forward, or even decline again, but we will always be optimistic if a situation like this will persist and even move forward.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:48:51 AM

I also still believe in krypto, now crypto prices are also starting to increase, because there is also a lot of new support and also many new users in it so I believe the price of krypto will also be more developed.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:24:07 PM

The only answers you will get from this question are mere speculations. No one knows for sure if we have reached the bottom. I remember last year. Experts gaffed by predicting that we had reached the "bottom" only for it to go dipper after buying more coins.
LOL that is what makes the Whales more powerful than the experts, as far as we have whales who has already gotten involved in this market, it will be difficult for experts to predict the market.

Presently now, we have lots of whales manipulating the market daily and the significant amount of money put into the market allows them to control the market as they want, except the expert predicting price is a whale, then he might be predicting wrong except those that are quite strong in using technical and fundamental analysis.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:20:13 PM

I also still believe in krypto, now crypto prices are also starting to increase, because there is also a lot of new support and also many new users in it so I believe the price of krypto will also be more developed.
I can not understand Why many users of cryptocurrencies believe that the fall in prices until the end of 2018 has not yet been final. Will we see another one in the near future, when prices will fall even lower? I think that this trend will negatively affect the entire cryptocurrency market and it seems to me that users of cryptocurrency should not allow this to happen.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:45:01 PM

I can not understand Why many users of cryptocurrencies believe that the fall in prices until the end of 2018 has not yet been final. Will we see another one in the near future, when prices will fall even lower? I think that this trend will negatively affect the entire cryptocurrency market and it seems to me that users of cryptocurrency should not allow this to happen.
It seems to me that all the information that is negative, one of the many means for manipulating the consciousness of users of cryptocurrency. It is such news about bad forecasts that make some people make mistakes and act inadequately.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:27:14 PM

It seems to me that all the information that is negative, one of the many means for manipulating the consciousness of users of cryptocurrency. It is such news about bad forecasts that make some people make mistakes and act inadequately.
I think that inadequate select users who provoked to increase cryptocurrency prices in 2017 and invested all their funds at the end of the year, while earning start-up capital for investments in loans and real estate sales. This has really led many people to a bad state.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:52:14 AM

The sideways movement has been going on for some time now. It is an interesting sight to observe as something interesting can occur at any time.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:16:59 AM

Are you praying for that to happen? Anyways I wouldn't blame you, I'm also praying for a coin to come down once more for me to dive in. 2020 might be prosperous in the crypto economy, if not towards this year's end

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:58:54 PM

I guess we are now in a point that the market already reached the bottom. For in fact it becomes stable at a very little higher value than before. If the moon is at this slow rate then i guess that the next peak would be from two to three years from now. Hope it sparks again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:29:52 PM

I guess we are now in a point that the market already reached the bottom. For in fact it becomes stable at a very little higher value than before. If the moon is at this slow rate then i guess that the next peak would be from two to three years from now. Hope it sparks again.

2 to 3 year frame for me is too long for the market to recover because for me anytime of the day the moon can happen like what the last bull within the couple of months the price was continuously increasing, like you and many of us here, we are expecting that phenomena to happen again.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 05:35:57 PM

2 to 3 year frame for me is too long for the market to recover because for me anytime of the day the moon can happen like what the last bull within the couple of months the price was continuously increasing, like you and many of us here, we are expecting that phenomena to happen again.
what happened in 2017 was the result of a real informational cryptocurrency PR campaign. Thanks to the popularization of cryptocurrency, a lot of investments were attracted. But today this scale of investment will be very difficult to achieve.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:46:31 PM

the price is quite low now but we can see we BTC the leader of the market has stop falling anymore, so i guess the price of the market not only at the bottom now but also rising too, this is a really a great chance to have some cryptos nowadays and at a very cheap price.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:42:13 PM

Such a great price pumping happend around 9 years from the bitcoin into the usage on different needs. In terms of growth percentage similar growth might have happend earlier, but the same in terms of value it happened in 2017. Though the process gets repeated, I don't think it happens in a short once again. From my understanding the only hope is the upcoming halving, if the market hasn't reached the previous ath we need to wait much longer time period.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:57:10 PM

Such a great price pumping happend around 9 years from the bitcoin into the usage on different needs. In terms of growth percentage similar growth might have happend earlier, but the same in terms of value it happened in 2017. Though the process gets repeated, I don't think it happens in a short once again. From my understanding the only hope is the upcoming halving, if the market hasn't reached the previous ath we need to wait much longer time period.
The bull market will happen surely but looking for good excuses don't stimulate this process. For experienced investors, the halving process has no big value in my opinion. After halving price spike can happen but calling it new trend is not understandable for me.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 11:02:02 PM

I will boldly say the crypto market has reached its bottom but I am not rushing into buying because there are few signs of a bull run. Until everything is clear, I wouldn't expect that the price goes down further but I won't also buy and await a bull run but rather hands folded to keep my holdings tight without panicking.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:24:17 PM

Considering that the market is already down, it's still hard to determine whether or not the market has already reached its bottom. It's really better to have a good timing when it comes to investing so i'd rather choose to invest when the market hits its bottom already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: