Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the crypto market reached its bottom yet?  (Read 18814 times)
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:10:13 AM

I want to believe that the bottom has already been passed, but there is no guarantee that this is so, there is a good chance that the price will collapse again, so we have to be very careful not to risk buying coins, in anticipation of growth soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:21:08 AM

Talking about the crypto reach the bottom or not, i can only hope if it already reach the most bottom of it. So what left is the time of recovery and the most waited moment would be the bull run to really happen.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 04:23:42 AM

Well, no one knows, but one is looking to buy then it's good time to do, and for the sake of security use dollar cost average.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:30:23 AM

Talking about the crypto reach the bottom or not, i can only hope if it already reach the most bottom of it. So what left is the time of recovery and the most waited moment would be the bull run to really happen.
Yes, I also agree that crypto is now in its lowest part and this is already a year, now it is still in a condition that is not stable and in the recovery period of course to be able to return to normal it takes time and we must be patient for that

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:37:13 AM

I would like to understand the general sentiment here from people who gather lots of crypto-related info from various sources.

No, I don't think so, crypto market will not going to have bottom in reality. It is the bart sympson trend that is currently occurring in the market wherein market price and volume will just going to fluctuate up and down continuously.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:38:03 AM

price fluctuations in the market always change at any time if in my opinion the market may still be at a lower price and can also increase again! but as long as the market moves I am still convinced that the opportunity to ride is still there. I hope this will happen soon and will not drag on at a low price.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:54:40 AM

I would like to understand the general sentiment here from people who gather lots of crypto-related info from various sources.

Yes, but the market is quite fairly stable. Why I've said that is because, the market seems to not break its resistance, it is just going down when it tries to go up that makes the situation neutral.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:12:21 AM

I don't think we can know the exact bottom of the cryptocurrency market but it may be quite near the bottom, if you want a long-term investment, I think this might be a good time to invest.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:24:24 AM

I don't think we can know the exact bottom of the cryptocurrency market but it may be quite near the bottom, if you want a long-term investment, I think this might be a good time to invest.
Yes, it is. Bottom price of crypto(Bitcoin) I think has reached last month ago when it is hit and almost dropped below 3k dollars price in the marketcap. However, the crypto market now shows a slight recovery itself and I think it will continue until bullish trend come. At this moment, don't think too much ahead time of crypto market price, it will give you a headache maybe. Just go with the flow in the market price because I believed as what they, say just go and ride the playing whale.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:35:09 AM

No,I don't think anyone can assure the market situation, I have hold all the coins over the year, but the price is down and down everyday, so no one can sure it that the bottom now, or when will the big dump again.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:01:36 PM

No,I don't think anyone can assure the market situation, I have hold all the coins over the year, but the price is down and down everyday, so no one can sure it that the bottom now, or when will the big dump again.
Of course, I'm not surprised at anything now, but we have to take into account the fact that negative situations in the cryptocurrency market have a very bad effect on the development of cryptocurrency as a whole. Last year’s and today's situation has already shown that many Interesting projects do not have real opportunities for development.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:10:51 PM

Of course, I'm not surprised at anything now, but we have to take into account the fact that negative situations in the cryptocurrency market have a very bad effect on the development of cryptocurrency as a whole. Last year’s and today's situation has already shown that many Interesting projects do not have real opportunities for development.

Always during bear market development is more difficult and slowed down, but it does not mean that it is not there at all. An example is the recently made Ethereum hardfork.
We can not say 100% that it is the end and the bottom has been achieved, but there is a lot of positive information and I think that if it is not yet bottom, it will be found in a moment.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:23:43 PM

I think that it has reached its bottom and it wouldn't go down even further. If it goes down then cryptocurrency wouldn't survive and that's not going to happen.
Would you please enlighten me on how crypto currency will not survive if the prices go down further when we have lots of investors and traders still hoping for more bottom price so as to take advantage of the missed opportunities ?

Take for example me too, sometimes I do wish that bitcoin can fall to 1500 usd to as to buy more bitcoin, imagine lots of investors out there waiting for this and if it eventually cross that line there will be more of investment, though I know it will cause panic selling for some emotional investors or traders but more investors will come in more.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:39:07 PM

I want to also believe we have seen the bottom but the market has stayed in the same place for over 2 months and any attempt to get higher had been suppressed. I just believe this year will produce the bottom if any one (lower price) is different from what we have seen. The predicted bottoms beyond $3000 i found quite ridiculous.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:41:50 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market has begun to recover. I believe that we will not see very low prices for the main coin. Perhaps the wave of growth will begin soon.

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:05:22 PM

It has reached the bottom but the bounce is hard to achieve. There are some people thinking it will drop further but every time the price drops it comes right back up to the 3900 range.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 08:24:06 PM

I will say that the bottom was reached about some weeks back and if you have not bought as at that time it means you have missed an opportunity. Although, it is not yet late because the future of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general is greater than what we seeing right now.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 10:06:18 PM

so far we certainly haven't seen the bottom of a crypto. because the bottom of the crypto hasn't happened yet, and hopefully it won't happen, because it really makes it difficult for all of us.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:07:50 PM

What is meant by Crypto reaches the bottom and what it looks like? Do all prices reach the lowest point or the market price reaches zero. And if that's what you mean, I don't think it happened in 2019. Now the Crypto market is very difficult to predict, we have to be patient to see the market pump again.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:11:42 PM

so far we certainly haven't seen the bottom of a crypto. because the bottom of the crypto hasn't happened yet, and hopefully it won't happen, because it really makes it difficult for all of us.
And then can i ask you about how can you determine if we have not yet reached the bottom dude? there's no bottom and you can't see that even the top of crypto should be the moon without any limitation to the price.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██