Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming?  (Read 32374 times)
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:21:42 AM

Go check the market guys, it seems the bull market is really coming right now. There is a huge increase on the price of bitcoin right now, not only bitcoin but almost all cryptocurrency are going up right now. I hope this is the time for crypto market to rise so high.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:23:26 AM

Yes, I believe that it is already in the bullish zone for the crypto market. If, you see the dated back the evolution of the crypto market then you definitely say that the market is running a bull market since the starting of the Bitcoin concept as a payment method. That time the Bitcoin price was even under a $ cent value. So, always the Bitcoin market and the crypto is in a infant stage.
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:45:34 AM

Doesn't it seem odd that we have a massive pump on April fools?
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:52:26 AM

Fundamentals looking good and developed day by day everywhere. So why not. When the price increase again bitcoin gets more and more attention. in the most of the cases btc increase caused an altcoin increase, too. The time will tell Smiley
manishanand

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:59:36 AM

yes the market is definitely going upwards as it has already developed a strong resistance between 4000 USD and altcoin are also showing some progress so I think the market is going upwards and bull is coming.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 09:32:31 AM

currently the bull we are so eagerly waiting for can be seen. if he stays already or just briefly
indicates that he still exists i can't say. it would simply be too nice to know such things in advance Cheesy
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:47:58 AM

currently the bull we are so eagerly waiting for can be seen. if he stays already or just briefly
indicates that he still exists i can't say. it would simply be too nice to know such things in advance Cheesy
It's here already, I believe it's already the bull market that dictate a good pump today. 
I witnessed it, although the price has stabilize as of now, but I am sure there will be surge to come, we should prepare for this new run.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:06:47 AM

BTC 5000$, such a good pump.

It seems like the price of $ 5000 can happen in April, I'm sure and optimistic that the market will soon recover and the bullrun will come soon, always buying is certainly a thing to do from now and don't wait again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TCW003 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:28:45 AM

That's a great chance to get more profit from bitdeer orders. Higher bitcoin price, less electricity fee I pay.
Good chance. Thanks to BTC pump Looking forward to doubling my profit by grabbing the chance.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:02:29 AM

It seems like the price of $ 5000 can happen in April, I'm sure and optimistic that the market will soon recover and the bullrun will come soon, always buying is certainly a thing to do from now and don't wait again.
I don't think anyone can guarantee the increase in the price of bitcoin and for April, the price of Bitcoin may not reach $ 5,000 because if you want to make the price of bitcoin reach the target you say there must be good news that can trigger and guarantee the increase in the price of bitcoin.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:03:07 PM

Go check the market guys, it seems the bull market is really coming right now. There is a huge increase on the price of bitcoin right now, not only bitcoin but almost all cryptocurrency are going up right now. I hope this is the time for crypto market to rise so high.
Well, a green and the positive percentages are showing very clearly in the market, especially the value of bitcoin, it is having a huge change compared to yesterday but things still can't guarantee that this is a bull market because situations like this have happened in the past, a quick pumping and then ending with a quick dump. We will need to observe the signals in the next few days to know the market trend, hoping that everything can be as you say, the bull market has come and brought us joy

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:50:03 PM

I don't think anyone can guarantee the increase in the price of bitcoin and for April, the price of Bitcoin may not reach $ 5,000 because if you want to make the price of bitcoin reach the target you say there must be good news that can trigger and guarantee the increase in the price of bitcoin.
Of course, today there are no prerequisites to talk about increasing the price of cryptocurrency. But we do not fully know the situation in the financial world, since large investments can follow even from big business or from the stock market.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:31:49 PM

Yes ill believe the bull market was coming but we dont know yet on when gonna be happen.
All we need always was to wait and hold out coins we have, Unfortunately in this year was started to grow the prices of the coins in market.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:04:54 AM

Yes i do believe that bull run is coming but not today nor tomorrow , and everyone is waiting for the bull run to come because most all investors and traders , bounty hunters wants to gain profits from their hodlings , its been a year now where in the dip is occuring in cryptocureencies and many of investors and traders have been loss. I also want to have more profits from my losses and still waiting for the bull run to come.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:29:27 AM

it think in this month we will see many pumps because the market is at the end of dumping cycles and many whales are ready to pumps when the altcoins are being collected with huge vollume, to my opinion, the market will very soon green.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:06:48 AM

I hope there will be no oversupply, I know many investors will start selling because they want to secure their profits. if there is oversold of course the price will fall again, that's the worst scenario. but I don't expect that to happen, hopefully many investors are patient to see higher prices
TCW003 (OP)

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:17:29 AM

Yes i do believe that bull run is coming but not today nor tomorrow , and everyone is waiting for the bull run to come because most all investors and traders , bounty hunters wants to gain profits from their hodlings , its been a year now where in the dip is occuring in cryptocureencies and many of investors and traders have been loss. I also want to have more profits from my losses and still waiting for the bull run to come.
I'm one of the hodlers. Need bull run to get the profit back.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 05:59:04 AM

I'm one of the hodlers. Need bull run to get the profit back.

You said you're a hodler dude so you wouldn't need any bullruns to get your profit since hodlers pretty much hold for the long term regardless of a bullrun or not. And it's too early to assume since the only thing we'e getting here are probably bull traps, corrections and a  slow moving market that's at least moving positively.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:01:49 AM
Merited by Rufsilf (1)

it think in this month we will see many pumps because the market is at the end of dumping cycles and many whales are ready to pumps when the altcoins are being collected with huge vollume, to my opinion, the market will very soon green.
I hope so, let's just say this market is about to change direction, it's tired of staying bearish and now it's already bullish.
We've seen how big the changes are, from $3800+ and now we are already trading close to $5,000, this is a huge increase in less than a week.
I call it bear market already, sorry, but I'm just brought by my happiness of what the market is behaving.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 10:07:36 AM

Well well well
Its really hard to say that if bull market is coming without much market retracement and testing on significant price level

However, judging from the trading volume burst, we can see that there's a huge interest there
Kindly check out that we are at $78B volume right now!
The previous peak trading volume were at $70B and marketcap is at $800B
So you know that the market interest is there and much more mature this time imo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: