Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming?  (Read 32369 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 12:49:02 AM

The situation is not so good that the possibility of a bull market is still far away, but at least there is hope for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ndlongap Ndlongop

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:38:17 AM

I'm sure that the bull market is coming soon, there are many signs that the immediate bull run market is that there are many prices that have risen to tens of percent such as bitcoin, ethereum and so on.
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 03:42:13 AM

Most of the people here always says that Bull Run Might Come but doesn't know when that only thing that they know is, It will come anytime so they are preparing themselves by holding some of the best coins out there. some people are holding shitcoins hoping that it will go to the moon when the bull runs comes.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:33:27 AM

Most of the people here always says that Bull Run Might Come but doesn't know when that only thing that they know is, It will come anytime so they are preparing themselves by holding some of the best coins out there. some people are holding shitcoins hoping that it will go to the moon when the bull runs comes.

The question is, how do you percieve a bull run? Is it a sustained run towards 20k like what happened in 2017? Or a quick jump of a few thousand dollars? I think some people may even consider our current move towards 8k is part of the bull run already. I don't really care about labelling this as a bull run or not but the market looks pretty good and we're surely out of the control of the bears.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:51:46 AM

I'm sure that the bull market is coming soon, there are many signs that the immediate bull run market is that there are many prices that have risen to tens of percent such as bitcoin, ethereum and so on.
Let's be optimistic more this year and we can do that by accepting in advance that this year the bull market will finally return.
We even believe that the bull market will come last year despite it's the bear that has taken over, how much more this time that we've seen a long of sings.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:24:54 AM

Since entering the year 2019 the best thing, in my opinion, is to survive and buy a lot of crypto coins. Buy crypto coins since the beginning of the year and we save for a long time. Proved that now the market is recovering again. The bull run will happen in 2019 this year and of course, I'm very sure about it.

abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:53:01 AM

Of course, the bull market is coming. We have been on the bear for long, so what's next?  Bull, right! The price action in the last one month has shown that the crypto market is up for a bull run. And Resistance was blasted , so one can only see a bull trend bursting out. I think now is the time for stocking up of crypto assets. When the bull run comes, those who stock up now would probably make more profit.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:32:29 PM

I think we've been in a bullish market for the last couple of months. Momentum started in February. Prices have been stalling a bit recently, but that's probably a good thing - establish some support at this level before moving up again. We all know what happens from 2017/18 if prices rise without having a break!
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:45:17 PM

I think we've been in a bullish market for the last couple of months. Momentum started in February. Prices have been stalling a bit recently, but that's probably a good thing - establish some support at this level before moving up again. We all know what happens from 2017/18 if prices rise without having a break!
you're right, now it's like the moment when the market starts to strengthen with the support of several new investors. because some of them are waiting for the market to rise, and now it has happened, I think there will be a lot of investment coming in after this.
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:28:38 PM

Bull market is now in a slow upward trend, we can trust it as one of the best bull markets. maybe now the bull market will continue to run until a good increase and the btc price shows a significant increase.
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:42:47 PM

Bull market is now in a slow upward trend, we can trust it as one of the best bull markets. maybe now the bull market will continue to run until a good increase and the btc price shows a significant increase.
yes, maybe now the market is moving slowly, but that seems to make the market more stable. maybe now the bull is preparing to jump. a little correction after the increase I think is reasonable, and we also have to prepare for it.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:55:38 PM

Good support before really playing up high, this sentiments are making statement that the bull is here, supporters are eager to make a good value of their investment, it's not that fast with the same deal where 2017 makes it so quick and right after the heavy fall happened, with this current valuations the market is keeping its support grounds while slowly taking the step up.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:58:21 PM

Recently some positive news and frequent promotions from some platforms make me think if the bull market is on the way.
The water period in southwest of China starts from March and believe hundreds thousands of machines will be re-opened to join the mining, meanwhile the mining difficulty will definitely rise sharply.
Besides, many cloud mining platforms are moving these days: bitdeer, hashnest, genesis mining, cryptouniverse, bitdeer is the most active one, giving away gifts, coupons, even starting other crypto mining except bitcoin.

I'm not sure if it's a real bull, but seems we need to decide which is better for us : hold cryptos or put them in mining again. Is it a repeat situation of 2015??

I really trusting the Bull market will definitely been happening that's why I say this market is going better and better but right now people have the confusions about which is the right time for investment and my opinion is if you had the money in your hands do it very quickly otherwise distance will also been lost by you.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:12:06 PM

yes, maybe now the market is moving slowly, but that seems to make the market more stable. maybe now the bull is preparing to jump. a little correction after the increase I think is reasonable, and we also have to prepare for it.
Many analysts today cite as an example their studies of graphs of growth and fall in prices for the most important cryptocurrencies of the market.  Bitcoin really shows very good performance in recent years, which can definitely be evaluated as the beginning of a bullish cross.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:15:29 PM

It seems to me that the most experienced users of cryptocurrency have already managed to respond at the end of 2018 in order to prepare for the future burst of the cryptocurrency market up.  Of course, the most important strategy was the termination of large-scale activities in the cryptocurrency market and leave all their money for long-term storage, while making profitable investments at low prices.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:27:19 PM

yes, I think the bull market is on the edge. I have pretty much heard from all my friends and social media groups and everyone just speculating that bull is coming. and now this. you guys are so much concern about the price that you pretty much forgot about the technology. what if bitcoin market faced another crash instead of a bull? are you ready for that either? just don't have very high expectations for the market as it is a real bitch sometimes.
xenomorphe1

Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:13:57 PM

Yes, i think we are in a bull market. Just look at how Bitcoin and altcoins move. If it is not a bull run what can it be? When banks start to talk about bubble, it means that we are already in the bull run.
crazylikeafox

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:32:05 AM

I do believe that this year is full of bull market and can even give way to most crypto to have an ath that will lead to a new era of crypto world.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:00:23 AM

Most of the cryptocurrency lovers are eagerly waiting for the bull run, anyhow bitcoin managed to cross more than 8000$ which I never thought it will cross 5000$ in 2019. The market seems to be very bullish which the price of bitcoin stables at the current price.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:26:33 AM

Most of the cryptocurrency lovers are eagerly waiting for the bull run, anyhow bitcoin managed to cross more than 8000$ which I never thought it will cross 5000$ in 2019. The market seems to be very bullish which the price of bitcoin stables at the current price.

Accept what is already happening now, and even good now that bitcoin has finally reach over $6,000, and if you still remember, that's where the support was broken in the past and bitcoin dropped to its dip which is $3000+.

It's a major improvement that we are enjoy now, it's because the market has totally change from bearish to bullish, so  we should believe it's already a bull market that is penetrating to make these things possible.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: