Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe bull market is coming?  (Read 32369 times)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:57:26 AM

Most of the cryptocurrency lovers are eagerly waiting for the bull run, anyhow bitcoin managed to cross more than 8000$ which I never thought it will cross 5000$ in 2019. The market seems to be very bullish which the price of bitcoin stables at the current price.

Accept what is already happening now, and even good now that bitcoin has finally reach over $6,000, and if you still remember, that's where the support was broken in the past and bitcoin dropped to its dip which is $3000+.

It's a major improvement that we are enjoy now, it's because the market has totally change from bearish to bullish, so  we should believe it's already a bull market that is penetrating to make these things possible.
bull markets will definitely happen, that's what we always believe, because the development of this technology is really very fast. even when prices go down considerably, we are sure that prices will improve again. at this time, the price increase or recovery is happening, I feel that a bigger bull market will soon happen again.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:38:45 AM

Yes, i think we are in a bull market. Just look at how Bitcoin and altcoins move. If it is not a bull run what can it be? When banks start to talk about bubble, it means that we are already in the bull run.

Altcoin prices are kept decreasing in the market with the increase in the price of the Bitcoin, but the value of those seems to be high. Still, there is a long way to go but we shouldn't conclude it like a bull run, now bitcoin is becoming stable 8000$ which it is going to good sign and it will carry to next level of the Bitcoin value.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:15:36 AM

It's already bull run and traders is enjoying now the market and some of are waiting the new ATH. I think this coming months the price of bitcoin will be higher. But of course observe the market always to keep updated.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:38:05 AM

Not until just before the halving.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:58:03 AM

I do believe that this year is full of bull market and can even give way to most crypto to have an ath that will lead to a new era of crypto world.

yes I also believe, now that the bull market, is seen from the increasing number of trading volumes, take advantage of this opportunity to get profit from the assets we have.  Grin
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:17:19 PM

Yes bull market is coming really soon ,you must act immediately cause time is gold. Invest into bitcoin and ethereum these two will give you good profit  trust me guys.
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 01:32:20 PM

Yes, i think we are in a bull market. Just look at how Bitcoin and altcoins move. If it is not a bull run what can it be? When banks start to talk about bubble, it means that we are already in the bull run.

Altcoin prices are kept decreasing in the market with the increase in the price of the Bitcoin, but the value of those seems to be high. Still, there is a long way to go but we shouldn't conclude it like a bull run, now bitcoin is becoming stable 8000$ which it is going to good sign and it will carry to next level of the Bitcoin value.
In any case, you must already begin to actively engage in the purchase of altcoins. After all, prices for many of them are still very attractive. And their growth will be the same as the growth of Bitcoin.
McMnaman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:10:43 PM

I think we are now in a quite fragile point, because btc has pumped like x2 during very short period of time. Everybody is looking for correction, there are some bears left who think the price will drop to lower lows. Give that, to make sure the bull market has started it makes sense to wait for btc price action during the following few weeks. If it holds above 5k, then yes, btc will never drop lower.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:51:17 PM

I personally believe a bull run will come, evidence now that the bull run has come especially for bitcoin Bitcoin prices have doubled up from price before, proving that we are free from bear season
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 03:03:30 PM

I personally believe a bull run will come, evidence now that the bull run has come especially for bitcoin Bitcoin prices have doubled up from price before, proving that we are free from bear season
decline is still very likely to occur. we all don't know what will happen in the future. indeed the market conditions are better. but that makes it worry that correction is still occurring which might panic people.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:15:34 PM

I think that we have bull rally, Bitcoin was oversold, so it is naturally to have at least bounce. From here we can go ahead to 10k USD per BTC level, but firstly we must make higher highs on lower time frames. I think that would be healthy to see 30% correction from here too. Rally to 10k USD per BTC could be unhealthy, but if someone have inside informations about bakkt or fidelity, that could priced in. We do not know. Consider dollar cost averaging.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:48:14 PM

I think that we have bull rally, Bitcoin was oversold, so it is naturally to have at least bounce. From here we can go ahead to 10k USD per BTC level, but firstly we must make higher highs on lower time frames. I think that would be healthy to see 30% correction from here too. Rally to 10k USD per BTC could be unhealthy, but if someone have inside informations about bakkt or fidelity, that could priced in. We do not know. Consider dollar cost averaging.

Bull market coming soon, look at transaction volumes that can reach $ 100 billion, even the volume of transactions when 2017 never reaches $ 20 billion, continuing to buy is a good thing to get big profits.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:57:25 PM

Many predictions are made by experts. But in my opinion, the most feasible is that bitcoin will surpass 8k5 at the end of this May. Need to observe RSI further. Along with the reasons and documented arguments of Joseph Raczynski. I think the trend will return, but market milestones and rising bitcoin are very high.

TCW003 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:05:34 AM

guys, what's wrong with bchsv these days? I missed it. Cry
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:33:22 PM

Many predictions are made by experts. But in my opinion, the most feasible is that bitcoin will surpass 8k5 at the end of this May. Need to observe RSI further. Along with the reasons and documented arguments of Joseph Raczynski. I think the trend will return, but market milestones and rising bitcoin are very high.

Today there are really very good indicators of cryptocurrency prices.  Few people believed that the year 2019 will show good results in the first half of the year.  In any case, April and May so far are the most productive this year.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:32:11 PM

I still believe that the bull market is going to continue. There is certainly still some people who have doubts about it. But i think more people now  believe that the bull run is going to continue.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:44:59 AM

Recently some positive news and frequent promotions from some platforms make me think if the bull market is on the way.
The water period in southwest of China starts from March and believe hundreds thousands of machines will be re-opened to join the mining, meanwhile the mining difficulty will definitely rise sharply.
Besides, many cloud mining platforms are moving these days: bitdeer, hashnest, genesis mining, cryptouniverse, bitdeer is the most active one, giving away gifts, coupons, even starting other crypto mining except bitcoin.

I'm not sure if it's a real bull, but seems we need to decide which is better for us : hold cryptos or put them in mining again. Is it a repeat situation of 2015??

mining is also a way to get more coins and I think you should borrow money from banks to do both at the same time. hold coin and continue digging bitcoin.
It is really very reasonable at this stage. Bull run will not be easy to stop and it will last until Q4 of 2019. You have 4 - 5 months to fully exploit your potential profit.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TCW003 (OP)

Activity: 290
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:50:58 AM

Recently some positive news and frequent promotions from some platforms make me think if the bull market is on the way.
The water period in southwest of China starts from March and believe hundreds thousands of machines will be re-opened to join the mining, meanwhile the mining difficulty will definitely rise sharply.
Besides, many cloud mining platforms are moving these days: bitdeer, hashnest, genesis mining, cryptouniverse, bitdeer is the most active one, giving away gifts, coupons, even starting other crypto mining except bitcoin.

I'm not sure if it's a real bull, but seems we need to decide which is better for us : hold cryptos or put them in mining again. Is it a repeat situation of 2015??

mining is also a way to get more coins and I think you should borrow money from banks to do both at the same time. hold coin and continue digging bitcoin.
It is really very reasonable at this stage. Bull run will not be easy to stop and it will last until Q4 of 2019. You have 4 - 5 months to fully exploit your potential profit.

yes and i'm trying bitdeer.com to hold some coins.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:32:36 AM

Yes I believe that but definitely not been waiting for that because if we wait only for the Bull Run if it is not happened then our total time harvest so my waiting is for bull run and also to make the profit in different way that is my thoughts about the current situation.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:59:56 AM

Yes I believe that but definitely not been waiting for that because if we wait only for the Bull Run if it is not happened then our total time harvest so my waiting is for bull run and also to make the profit in different way that is my thoughts about the current situation.
There are also many traders who make money in a market that is not optimistic. but in bull run, we do not hesitate to buy low and sell high. because the probability of profit at the beginning is very high and we should not ignore this stage.
I still believe that the price of BTC can break the $ 11k threshold in Q3.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: